X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
    Holding drew Brees to what, 70 some odd yards through 3 quarters is average? Lol, okay homer.

Oh and guess what, niners > chargers or pats. Better receivers, better line, better back, better d line, better linebackers, better secondary. Deal with it.

Pretty much the bulk of your post is irrelevant reasoning.
    Well, if you came here execting a "respectable" conversation then don't' quickly discount another poster's thoughts like you are. If you want to discount them then be prepared for "smack" like responses.

And, to answer your quesiton, yes it IS possible the Seahawks win this one. But, like most fans, methinks that isn't going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• nicehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
    In the playoffs, Denver has been more dominant on both sides of the ball.

Your team was average against the Saints, and barely escaped with a win against Kaepernick and the Niners. Not to mention Wilson has been consistently sacked in the playoffs, whereas Peyton hasn't been touched.

The Dolts thought that they were going to win, they were wrong. The Patsies thought they were going to win with Blount Force Trauma, the man only had 5 carries for a whopping six YDS!

this game with Denver vs Seattle will be a good game, a close game, but I like Denver's chances. They've got the weapons on offense to score points, and their D has been playing lights out in the playoffs, especially against NE.
    Holding drew Brees to what, 70 some odd yards through 3 quarters is average? Lol, okay homer.

Oh and guess what, niners > chargers or pats. Better receivers, better line, better back, better d line, better linebackers, better secondary. Deal with it.

Pretty much the bulk of your post is irrelevant reasoning.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteeler13
    replied
    I thought that the Pats game was going to be a close game, I even predicted a 38-37 one point win in favor of Denver, what actually happened? A blowout from start to finish.

As for Seattle winning in a blowout, the LAST time they did that was against the Giants, who are turnover happy. The Broncos have only turned the ball over twice in the playoffs, both in the game against the Chargers. New England forced a bunch of turnovers against the Colts, only to not force any on the Broncos the next week.

It will be a challenging game, but I'm not one to buy the Seachicken's "#1 defense" BS. That #1 defense BARELY held off Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers, and they needed turnovers and assistance from the refs to win. The Seachickens remind me of the Dolts fans after their team backdoored their way into the playoffs and nearly lost to the Chiefs backups but needed ref help missing that illegal formation to make it into the playoffs. They only won against the Bungles because the Bungles lost the turnover battle. Even though Denver lost the turnover battle the next game, we played better football throughout the entire game and it only became nerve wrecking when Harris Jr. went out and Rivers exploited the hell out of Jammer.

Short end of it: Denver has been playing dominant football throughout the playoffs, Seattle has not. I like Denver's chances.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    No........

Leave a comment:

• CoronaCalBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
    Simply because we are the better team, and make more plays to win the game?

Is that possible, or will it be nothing but excuses? Sounds more like we can't win unless Denver has a huge meltdown.

Obviously there are some respectable, reasonable fans on this board, this thread isnt directed towards you guys, but 'that guy'. Just wondering how popular this sentiment is.
    THose Broncos fans that think it will be a cakewalk are in the minority. IMO most educated fans know that this will be a tough battle for both sides... it is currently a 2 Pt spread and the "so called experts" are about 50/50 from what I have seen. Having said that; I think the Broncos will win, but admittedly I am biased. I expect a close victory utilizing the ball control that we have been showing the last 6 weeks. Could I see blowing Seattle out... Sure. But I can also see that blowout going the other way. Seattle has made their money on FORCING turnovers and cashing in. That is really what happened in the NFC championship game. It will be a good game but I am confident that the broncos will pull it out.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteeler13
    replied
    In the playoffs, Denver has been more dominant on both sides of the ball.

Your team was average against the Saints, and barely escaped with a win against Kaepernick and the Niners. Not to mention Wilson has been consistently sacked in the playoffs, whereas Peyton hasn't been touched.

The Dolts thought that they were going to win, they were wrong. The Patsies thought they were going to win with Blount Force Trauma, the man only had 5 carries for a whopping six YDS!

this game with Denver vs Seattle will be a good game, a close game, but I like Denver's chances. They've got the weapons on offense to score points, and their D has been playing lights out in the playoffs, especially against NE.

Leave a comment:

• nicehawk
    started a topic Is it possible for us to win.....

Is it possible for us to win.....

Simply because we are the better team, and make more plays to win the game?

Is that possible, or will it be nothing but excuses? Sounds more like we can't win unless Denver has a huge meltdown.

Obviously there are some respectable, reasonable fans on this board, this thread isnt directed towards you guys, but 'that guy'. Just wondering how popular this sentiment is.
Working...
X