X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos724
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
    If preseason counts as a game, you should tell them Peyton has never lost to the same team 2x a season, if he loses to them once, the 2nd time they play he always wins.
    I think the talk at the time was that the Seahawks were excited to play Denver and were going to try hard, at least while the 1's were playing. The other thing is that Seattle runs a very straightforward defense, and likewise Denver runs a very (complicated) formulaic offense. Which leads me to believe that we can draw some conclusions from the first half of the preseason game since both units will be operating pretty much the same. We moved the ball very well and honestly it looked like every other game we've played this year, except for the fumbles. One was from Hillman and obviously he's not getting the opportunity to fumble again.

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    To the OP your team is bad, and you should feel bad. No way the SeaChickens win. Not possible. Denver wins this game 100 times out of 100.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    My only problem with Hawk fans is their constant rooting for weather and pointing to preseason as an indication of anything. I mean, how weak is it to root for weather? LOL ridiculous.
    If preseason counts as a game, you should tell them Peyton has never lost to the same team 2x a season, if he loses to them once, the 2nd time they play he always wins.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Meh, most of their arguments are not based in the now. I see mediocre defense all the time too on their board...3 pts, the number SD and NE combined for in the 1st three quarters of play the last two games. Just fans being fans, if Only the Seahawks were pouring over the preseason tape all week lol
    I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to put much stock in that preseason matchup. I was thinking about Seattle's offense this morning, and I look at it like this:

If they take a look at the SD and NE approach, ball control is ok if you can hit the big shots downfield. NE showed that ability, but Brady missed (for whatever reason, he can't throw in that altitude). Denver's defense has a strength there, so SD and NE limited themselves to an extent.

The question becomes, do Pete Carroll and co. stick with their identity and play strength against strength. Do they have the faith in Lynch and their defense to make this game different. That they can wage trench warfare and win a close game?

Or, do they try to steal the initiative by coming out firing. Do they go against what they've had success with and roll the dice? I think whoever has the ball first, or what Denver does should they get the ball first, will play a role.

Leave a comment:

• Coach Pete
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Ummm, what?
    Yeah I caught that too. He should probably hire a proof reader.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    From an outsider looking in, absolutely YES. Its not just a possibility.
    Your QB is not drew brees BTW your defense does possess the power to absolutely destroy Peyton Manning.
    Ranked 20th in Peyton's last SB appearance the Saints defense is in no way comparable at all to your defense in what Manning is about to face.
    If the Seahawks defense can force Manning to a crap load of Punts the Saints easily win the game. Your offense is good but in no way compares to the Broncos offense. This is my 2 cents worth and good luck to you both.
    Ummm, what?

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Meh, most of their arguments are not based in the now. I see mediocre defense all the time too on their board...3 pts, the number SD and NE combined for in the 1st three quarters of play the last two games. Just fans being fans, if Only the Seahawks were pouring over the preseason tape all week lol

Leave a comment:

• Broncos724
    replied
    My only problem with Hawk fans is their constant rooting for weather and pointing to preseason as an indication of anything. I mean, how weak is it to root for weather? LOL ridiculous.
    The preseason thing is the most ironic part. We moved the ball up and down the field. If it weren't for 2 fumbles we would've had 17 or 21 points in the first half. One fumble was from Hillman who obviously will not be allowed to come anywhere close to playing in this game.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
    Simply because we are the better team, and make more plays to win the game?

Is that possible, or will it be nothing but excuses? Sounds more like we can't win unless Denver has a huge meltdown.

Obviously there are some respectable, reasonable fans on this board, this thread isnt directed towards you guys, but 'that guy'. Just wondering how popular this sentiment is.
    Welcome, we are only rude to rude fans. I think both teams can win, I think it could go either way. I would say it depends on which team comes into the game most prepare.

With that said "Go BRONCOS"

Leave a comment:

• msnikkistar
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    How the hell is Manning getting the ball out quickly good for any Defense anywhere?

If your secondary is good, it would keep the QB from finding someone open to get rid of the ball quickly

Some people should be prevented from procreating. Do everyone a favor and repeatedly punch yourself in the junk.
    Just when I think you can't find something else to say that cracks me up, you do. Hahahhahahahah

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    How the hell is Manning getting the ball out quickly good for any Defense anywhere?

If your secondary is good, it would keep the QB from finding someone open to get rid of the ball quickly

Some people should be prevented from procreating. Do everyone a favor and repeatedly punch yourself in the junk.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Go back to your Seahawks board, and send us someone who's watched Peyton Manning at least once in his or her life.
    If this guy had seen Drew Litton's latest cartoon he wouldn't be using that name. The one I'm talking about is the second one, but the first two are great.
    http://www.drewlitton.com/

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Kicker
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
    If Manning gets the ball out fast, it means he found an open receiver. How does that favor your defense?
    I doesn't.

Seachicken fans are grasping at anything to give themselves hope. They rationalize everything, but when you really tear down their team, they are clearly inferior across the board.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos724
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherminator
    Getting the ball out fast plays into our defense you dork....LOL...It's going to be a long day for you donkey fans.
    If Manning gets the ball out fast, it means he found an open receiver. How does that favor your defense?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X