Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, do u honestly believe you're gonna stop beast mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoHawks View Post
    Lol thats what i thought, we know your offesne is good. It's your defense that is awful..
    Your junk O won't score 20. Take it to the bank.
    :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by chrissy rules View Post
      and you expect us to worry why ? Because your quarterback doesn't know that it takes forward progress to win games..hes too busy running backwards...
      The Shire must be in that direction.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
        but isn't 'girl mode' going to smash our line to smithereens
        Girl mode might have more success actually. A hot girl, scimpy clothing, that might at least distract pot roast for a moment. Cause beast mode is going to be embarrassed. Besides, beast mode? Look, 4.2 ypc is a fine RB, but it's nothing legendary by any means. It's not like he is unstoppable. I see him getting about 70 yards this game, along with about 130 yards passing from Wilson, to get Seattle around 200 total yards and one touchdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          Ohhhhhhh, that was good.I got a good laugh at that. Run sam gamgee. Run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alameda02 View Post
            Seattle has a grand total of 3 sacks in the playoffs. Manning has been hit twice, knocked down zero times and sacked zero times in the playoffs.

Those scrubs on Seattle's front seven aren't going to come close to getting through the best offensive line in the league.
            He hasn't been hit, just touched. This is one of the few thing the talking heads have brought up. The squaks aren't going to get close to Peyton.
            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
              right...

Comment

• A lot of broncos fans will be in shock come sunday.

Comment

A lot of broncos fans will be in shock come sunday.
                  seahacks will put up points but you are incapable of shutting out our offense for 4 quarters. When Lynch is taken out of the game and we're up by double digits you are in trouble.

Comment

so said the chargers and patriots ...does anybody else hear an echo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                      He hasn't been hit, just touched. This is one of the few thing the talking heads have brought up. The squaks aren't going to get close to Peyton.
                      That's what I meant, as I pointed out he hasn't even been knocked down.

Comment

I probably will be shocked. As little as I think of Seattle, it might be shocking still when we score our 5th TD in the third quarter.

Comment

• Why do the Seahawks reminid me of the Plummer led Broncos? Great running game, tough d and a free styling QB We were always good till we played NUMBER 18.
                          Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post
                            Why do the Seahawks reminid me of the Plummer led Broncos? Great running game, tough d and a free styling QB We were always good till we played NUMBER 18.
                            as many teams have been in that same boat....

Comment

Lmao dude we played the 49ers and Saints defense. Both are top 10. Your defense is AWFUL.
                              They've been better than the Hawks in the playoffs, numbers dont lie :paper:

While playing two top 5 offenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
                                this was too much for gohawks

Comment

Working...
                                X