Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, do u honestly believe you're gonna stop beast mode?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
    You'd have to get contact on Peyton first, which NO D has been able to thus far in the playoffs. By the time you do reach him, it'll be too late and he would have released the ball.
    Yeah yeah, nobody can do it....

































    And then somebody does it...

    Comment


    • Lemme guess, preseason video?

      And thanks for proving my point, that video shows that even when you got to him, he had already released the ball.
      "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
        Your D has NOT faced a serious offensive threat all season, except the Saints, 49ers and Colts.

        The Colts are the only AFC playoff team you faced, and Luck carved that D up, and shut your team out in the 4th quarter. Luck carved our D up too, but at least we were able to continue to score. Not even your Hobbit QB was able to save you vs the Colts, need I remind you of the 4th and 17 he failed to convert on that game?
        Lol at you and your triangle theories. Brb, we beat the saints who beat the panthers who beat the patriots who beat the broncos.

        And yes, we haven't faced you guys/your caliber of offense yet. On the flip side, you haven't faced us and our caliber of defense.

        Inb4 you say something dumb like the chiefs

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
          Yeah yeah, nobody can do it....

































          And then somebody does it...

          Once again that was a pre season game. If you guys base anything that's going to happen tomorrow on that pre season game then you guys will have a rude awakening.

          We were playing very Vanilla while you guys were blitzing
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Once again that was a pre season game. If you guys base anything that's going to happen tomorrow on that pre season game then you guys will have a rude awakening.

            We were playing very Vanilla while you guys were blitzing
            Ah yes, the typical losers excuse of we were playing hard and you werent.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
              Lol at you and your triangle theories. Brb, we beat the saints who beat the panthers who beat the patriots who beat the broncos.

              And yes, we haven't faced you guys/your caliber of offense yet. On the flip side, you haven't faced us and our caliber of defense.

              Inb4 you say something dumb like the chiefs
              LMAO your "caliber" defense struggled against the offensive juggernauts Matt Schaub and Mike Glennon

              BTW, in the divisional round vs the Saints, they STILL put up enough offense to beat you guys. They lost because they made very VERY bad decisions on offense: missing field goals, fumbling the ball, and a muffed punt that gave your team excellent field position to score. Your O was NOT doing anything to that Saints D, and your D was NOT stopping Brees from driving down the field to at least field goal range. If the Saints had put up 24 points and you LOST, your "#1 defense" would not be boasted nor discussed.
              "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                Ah yes, the typical losers excuse of we were playing hard and you werent.
                I never said we were not playing hard all I said was we were playing very Vanilla which most teams do unless your coached be Carroll.

                Pre season games are to evaluate your talent so you can make cuts
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Also stop talking like you guys are the 85 bears on D. The NFL has seen a D better then the seahawks before. The NFL has never seen a O as good as ours.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                    Yeah yeah, nobody can do it....
































                    And then somebody does it...

                    And got flagged for it
                    I really like Cheese.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
                      LMAO your "caliber" defense struggled against the offensive juggernauts Matt Schaub and Mike Glennon

                      BTW, in the divisional round vs the Saints, they STILL put up enough offense to beat you guys. They lost because they made very VERY bad decisions on offense: missing field goals, fumbling the ball, and a muffed punt that gave your team excellent field position to score. Your O was NOT doing anything to that Saints D, and your D was NOT stopping Brees from driving down the field to at least field goal range. If the Saints had put up 24 points and you LOST, your "#1 defense" would not be boasted nor discussed.

                      Lmao. My favorite part is how you are so confident based upon hypotheticals that could have....but didnt, happen.

                      And yes, our defense creates turnovers. Its what we focus on, it's what we do.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                        And got flagged for it
                        Perhaps you should revisit why this particular convo was started.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                          Lmao. My favorite part is how you are so confident based upon hypotheticals that could have....but didnt, happen.

                          And yes, our defense creates turnovers. Its what we focus on, it's what we do.
                          Nothing in my post was hypothetical, your "#1 D" did make Matt Schaub and Mike Glennon look like Joe Montana. The Texans and the Bucs are NOT amongst the top echelon of NFL talent, yet your "#1 defense" was carved by their offenses.

                          And speaking of turnovers, I'm sure that's a big part of why your D is #1. But when the Broncos don't give you the turnovers your team thrives for, your team is screwed, just ask the Pats. The Pats D thrives off of turnovers for quick scores, and they got NONE from us in the AFCCG.
                          "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

                          Comment


                          • It's not the Seahawks I dislike, it's their over hyped fans! Enough of the nicknames already. If Seattle is that good, they'd be the favorite for the game. But they're not!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
                              Nothing in my post was hypothetical, your "#1 D" did make Matt Schaub and Mike Glennon look like Joe Montana. The Texans and the Bucs are NOT amongst the top echelon of NFL talent, yet your "#1 defense" was carved by their offenses.

                              And speaking of turnovers, I'm sure that's a big part of why your D is #1. But when the Broncos don't give you the turnovers your team thrives for, your team is screwed, just ask the Pats. The Pats D thrives off of turnovers for quick scores, and they got NONE from us in the AFCCG.
                              Nothing in your post was hypothetical? Child please, you're entire bit about the saints was hypothetical.

                              Let me break that down for your peasant brain. The saints DID NOT put up 24 points, DID NOT put up enough offense to beat us, we DID NOT lose, our offense OBVIOUSLY DID do something to the saints d, as we outscored them, etc.

                              But let me guess, drew Brees and his grand total of ....73 yards total through the first three quarters was him picking us apart.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                                It's not the Seahawks I dislike, it's their over hyped fans! Enough of the nicknames already. If Seattle is that good, they'd be the favorite for the game. But they're not!
                                'Experts' are wrong all the time. I'm trying to think of a primetime game where we werent picked against.


                                But let me guess, broncos are going to win because a homer like mark schlereth picked them?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X