Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, do u honestly believe you're gonna stop beast mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Askme View Post
    I really don't think this is going to be much of a game. I wouldn't be surprised if SEattle beat Denver similar to the last pre season game.
    Peyton Manning against Seattle's D on that preseason game: 11 of 16, 163 yards, 1 TD 0 INT, 122.7 QB rate. Too easy. Including Demaryius Thomas beating Richard Sherman easily. Maybe you forgot your team was playing mostly against the backup, Brock Osweiler, during that game.
    sigpic

Comment

We'll see. I think the Broncos are going to experience very disappointing day. I think it's going to be an old school butt kicking by Seattle. Seattle's defense is going to feast on a slow footed Manning.
      all I can say its a good thing you don't get paid to think...

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
        I hope your team is stupid enough to think that, then Peyton will prove them wrong and then they'll have to eat their words once they see Peyton with another ring and hoisting that Lombarti

He can hoist that "Lombarti" all he wants. The Seahawks will be celebrating winning the Lombardi trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          Peyton Manning against Seattle's D on that preseason game: 11 of 16, 163 yards, 1 TD 0 INT, 122.7 QB rate. Too easy. Including Demaryius Thomas beating Richard Sherman easily. Maybe you forgot your team was playing mostly against the backup, Brock Osweiler, during that game.

Seattle keeps teams out of the end zone and that's the most important stat.

Comment

• 35-20 Seattle. and it will seem as though it was much worse.

Comment

All the talk after the game will be the legacy Russell Wilson is going to create.

Tomorrow is going to be an ugly day for Broncos fans.
              you best call your boy and let him know the difference between forwards and backwards...and make sure hes wearing extra padding when he meets Pot Roast...well never mind extra padding aint gonna help him...Pot Roast is gonna squish him...

Comment

35-20 Seattle. and it will seem as though it was much worse.
                seattle cant even count that high...but nice try...

Comment

• While the Seachickens don't enough players to stop D. Thomas, Decker, Welker, J. Thomas and Moreno, keep in mind Russell Wilson has not scored multiple TDs since week 13. I was more worried about the 49ers, honestly. Kaepernick with Boldin, Crabtree and Vernon Davis... The Seachickens will be exposed trying to keep up with our offense and when they get desperate against the pass, the screen passes and running game will work just fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

35-20 Seattle. and it will seem as though it was much worse.
                    You really think your offense will put up 35? Now that's funny
                    sigpic

Comment

He can hoist that "Lombarti" all he wants. The Seahawks will be celebrating winning the Lombardi trophy.
                      hope your boys have good noises cause the closet they get to the Lombardi trophy is the smell going down wind as the Denver Broncos are hoisting up...

Comment

Seattle keeps teams out of the end zone and that's the most important stat.
                        The problem is: your QB also keeps himself out of the endzone. No multiple TDs since week 13. It will be hard to beat the #1 all-time offense with that kind of production.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why would the Seachickens want to join the Broncos in celebrating a Lombardi won by the Broncos?
                          "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

• Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                            Have you seen how big/good our D-line is? We stopped "blount force trauma" and we'll stop Lynch because we can put 7-8 guys in the box because Russell Wilson is not tearing us apart.
                            They put seven or eight in the box to stop lynch, Seattle will score 50 points on the Broncos defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
                              Why would the Seachickens want to join the Broncos in celebrating a Lombardi won by the Broncos?
                              You're not very bright, huh?

Comment

You're not very bright, huh?
                                I'm not the one clinging to a preseason win as a blueprint on how to beat the Broncos :paper:
                                "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

Working...
                                X