Lol, do u honestly believe you're gonna stop beast mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freyaka
    Football Immortal
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by GoHawks View Post
    How many points do we average a game?
    11.8 less than we do....
    sigpic

Comment

• ERoyal248
      All-Pro
      • Aug 2009

That was probably Wilson's best game, but again, game was in Seattle.

Apparently this isnt being talked about.

Comment

• Freyaka
        Football Immortal
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by fightinglee View Post
        agreed. there will much crow to eat from seattle fans.
        There won't be a single one of this crapbags coming back to eat it though. We'll have to go to their message boards to force feed it and their mods will likely instantly ban us.
        sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          The Shire must be in that direction.
          If there was a post in this thread deserving of CP it'd be this one LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

• fightinglee
            Bench Warmer
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            11.8 less than we do....
            Nice.

I keep hearing this argument that Denver has slowed down offensively and has fallen from people that do not understand football. They will say, look, denver used to score 50 points and now they could only put up 20 something points against SD and NE.

How many times have we punted in the playoffs?

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Nice.

I keep hearing this argument that Denver has slowed down offensively and has fallen from people that do not understand football. They will say, look, denver used to score 50 points and now they could only put up 20 something points against SD and NE.

Even if we take the playoffs into account that's still 2 points per game more than Seattle (against better overall teams IMO) Seatterall is a pretender. We'll see how Pillbo Baggins and his offense stack up against ours. My guess is that the midget QB won't put up 20 on us.
              sigpic

Comment

• fightinglee
                Bench Warmer
                • Jan 2009

Even if we take the playoffs into account that's still 2 points per game more than Seattle (against better overall teams IMO) Seatterall is a pretender. We'll see how Pillbo Baggins and his offense stack up against ours. My guess is that the midget QB won't put up 20 on us.
                Pillbo Baggins. Classic.

There is no happy ending for Baggins in this story. The shire gets raised and burned. No survivors.

Comment

• Freyaka
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jan 2007

Pillbo Baggins. Classic.

There is no happy ending for Baggins in this story. The shire gets raised and burned. No survivors.
                  Much like Frodo and everyone in San Diego this story ends with Wilson the Lord of No Rings.
                  sigpic

Comment

• L.M.
                    Vitalstatistix
                    • Oct 2006

Nice.

Our offense, even at lukewarm temperature, is productive and the envy of the League. There is a little room for improvement especially in redzone efficiency lately -we left too many points on the field and truly the AFCCG should have been a massive blowout! But if the offense comes out the gate as hot as the defense is right now, we'll be selling dead Seahens to KFC!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Freyaka
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      Our offense, even at lukewarm temperature, is productive and the envy of the League. There is a little room for improvement especially in redzone efficiency lately -we left too many points on the field and truly the AFCCG should have been a massive blowout! But if the offense comes out the gate as hot as the defense is right now, we'll be selling dead Seahens to KFC!
                      Our offense is going to be too much for Seattle to handle IMO. I'm excited for Sunday. It's gonna be a good one!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Terry Love
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jan 2014

There won't be a single one of this crapbags coming back to eat it though. We'll have to go to their message boards to force feed it and their mods will likely instantly ban us.
                        If the Broncos win, then no hard feelings

We love the fact that the Seahawks are playing Peyton Manning and the rest of the Broncos. You want to see your team play against the best. I don't think either team should feel bad if they lose this one. And they should feel pretty darn proud if they win.
                        My mother is 96 now; she used to bring thirty foot long posters to the Kingdome back in the 70's and 80's. I would love to see the Seahawks win this while she is still alive. That would be awesome. We lost our dad more than twenty years ago.
                        My father is standing to the left and my mother, standing to his left (in blue) Good times, even in losing seasons. We had these front row seats and spent many an afternoon watching stars like John Elway, Dan Fouts, Joe Montana.
                        Last edited by Terry Love; 01-31-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• broncosteeler13
                          Practice Squad
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Terry Love View Post
                          If the Broncos win, then no hard feelings

We love the fact that the Seahawks are playing Peyton Manning and the rest of the Broncos. You want to see your team play against the best. I don't think either team should feel bad if they lose this one. And they should feel pretty darn proud if they win.
                          My mother is 96 now; she used to bring thirty foot long posters to the Kingdome back in the 70's and 80's. I would love to see the Seahawks win this while she is still alive. That would be awesome. We lost our dad more than twenty years ago.
                          My father is standing to the left and my mother, standing to his left (in blue) Good times, even in losing seasons. We had these front row seats and spent many an afternoon watching stars like John Elway, Dan Fouts, Joe Montana.
                          Nice picture, but I think you should be posting this in one of the GD threads, this is a smack thread.

Other than that, this will be a good game and I've no doubt that the Broncos will emerge dominant, this team will win it for Peyton and for Champ!!!!!
                          "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

• Terry Love
                            Practice Squad
                            • Jan 2014

Okay, back to talking smack.
                            We've watched the Seahawks all year, and frankly, the Broncos will be in for another surprise.
                            Remember last Summer when they lost 40-10 to the Seahawks? You can hope the Broncos do better than that. Maybe they can improve on the 30 point loss margin.

Comment

• ebsoria
                              Former Mod Of Steel
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Terry Love View Post
                              Okay, back to talking smack.
                              We've watched the Seahawks all year, and frankly, the Broncos will be in for another surprise.
                              Remember last Summer when they lost 40-10 to the Seahawks? You can hope the Broncos do better than that. Maybe they can improve on the 30 point loss margin.
                              Pre-season. PRE-SEASON!!!!! How does anything in pre-season count for anything??
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• broncosteeler13
                                Practice Squad
                                • Jan 2014

Oh, boy. If you're resorting to bragging about how you beat us in preseason, you're already on the losing end.

And apparently you haven't seen what this offense can do, it's literally the highest scoring offense in NFL history. Not an opinion or me wearing the homer shades, it's certified by the NFL. Your #1 defense didn't break any records nor is it anything special.
                                "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

Working...
                                X