Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, do u honestly believe you're gonna stop beast mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by gorky View Post
    No, D Thomas had a good game against the hawk secondary too, in spite of being double teamed for a lot of the game. He is the only player that bothered to show up.
    Welker had a decent game but yeah, not much went right.

Ran into a buzzsaw.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Terry Love View Post
    Hey, just checking back in to say that my 96 YO mother enjoyed the game today with the Broncos.
    She lived to see her Seahawks win a Superbowl.

Here is a picture of her from earlier in the season keeping in shape for this game.

Glad your Mom got to see that drubbing. I'm sure she loved every minute of it.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Love
    replied
    This story may interest you.
    I was at a Denver Seahawk game in the early years in the Kingdome. Seattle had never won against a really good team like Denver. Seattle was ahead at the end of the game, and was lined up for a chip shot field goal. It was right in front of our family seats in the endzone. The kick was missed, and we all celebrated. Then we see the flag.
    We had twelve men on the field. Denver kicked again, made the kick, and we lost the game. We had come so close to beating a good team.
    A year or so later, management came up with a new idea. They realized that the fans were a big part of their game, and it was decided that they would retire the number 12 and give it to the fans. The fans would be their 12th man on defense.
    So Denver. Give it up for yourselves. It was that game in Seattle, that game we lost because of the 12th man on defense, that was the early beginning of our 12th man. You're part of that.

Leave a comment:

• gorky
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Well, we stuffed beast mode. That's about all we did though
    No, D Thomas had a good game against the hawk secondary too, in spite of being double teamed for a lot of the game. He is the only player that bothered to show up.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Well, we stuffed beast mode. That's about all we did though

Leave a comment:

• Sheabers
    replied
    Hey, just checking back in to say that my 96 YO mother enjoyed the game today with the Broncos.

Here is a picture of her from earlier in the season keeping in shape for this game.

After seeing your post earlier, one of the more respectful posts, I really hope she enjoyed herself.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

Thats awesome for your Gran and I mean that knowing that feeling myself ......nice picture.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Love
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chrissy rules
    replied
    Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
    Nah, at least Bronco fans realize there is a real chance of losing.

Something most of you guys dont even admit.
    not EVEN in my vocabulary ....

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    There won't be a single one of this crapbags coming back to eat it though. We'll have to go to their message boards to force feed it and their mods will likely instantly ban us.
    Good chance they just outright ban any Broncos fan if they lose, no matter what they post....or even if

Leave a comment:

• chrissy rules
    replied
    Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
    Not enough
    I got one seahawks guy arguing with me that his team scores 23 in post season and the Denver Broncos score 25...therefore he says the seahawks are gonna win....

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Originally posted by GoHawks View Post
    A lot of broncos fans will be in shock come sunday.
    Nah, at least Bronco fans realize there is a real chance of losing.

Something most of you guys dont even admit.

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    How many points do we average a game?
    Not enough

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    AFC is awful, if SD made the playoffs tahts all you need to know.

Patriots- Terrible
    Chiefs- Garbage
    SD- Trash
    Bengals- chokers
    You do realize that talking smack, really only works when there is some basis of truth to the hyperbole?

You do realize, that the only reason anyone is responding to you, is because your posts are amusing for us?

By all means, keep repeating the same garbage over and over again! The only thing you are accomplishing is to reinforce the notion of just how uneducated you, and by extension other hawks fans are?

KEEP ME LAUGHING BRO! KEEP ME LAUGHING!

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Anotehr dumb bronco fan, you couldnt even score 38 against SD and NE
    Except we'll only need half that tomorrow.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X