Disgusting performance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting performance.

I been watching the broncos all year because I WANT Peyton Manning to win more super bowls but today's game was just disgusting, im right next to the superbowl stadium in East Rutherford. Was this game gamble in some kinda way, how could Peyton manning suck this bad. Do we need better offensive line or fire John Fox.
    Last edited by walpackNJ; 02-02-2014, 07:45 PM.

You turnover the ball 4 times and this is what can happen. Something like 24 points off TO? We knew that is how the Hawks make their living and we got sloppy...played their game.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by walpackNJ View Post
      I been watching the broncos all year because I WANT Peyton Manning to win more super bowls but today's game was just disgusting, im right next to the superbowl stadium in East Rutherford. Was this game gamble in some kinda way, how could Peyton manning suck this bad. Do we need better offensive line or fire John Fox.
      I would not go so far as to say anyone sucked. I think we just got whipped via a series of mistakes that we should have known better not to do and we have some young guys that maybe did not want it bad enough. I thought some of our receivers could have tried harder, or at least faked it by acting like they wanted to play.
      sigpic

Comment

Cry much? We got beat by the better team. Work to get better and come back next year on a mission..
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Cry much? We got beat by the better team. Work to get better and come back next year on a mission..
          Wrong answer, you tell me what players need to be released and what positions needs signing...to me looked like broncos players didn't have a care to win..something looked not right.

Comment

Wrong answer, you tell me what players need to be released and what positions needs signing...to me looked like broncos players didn't have a care to win..something looked not right.
            english is not your first language is it?
            Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

Working...
            X