great game seahawks...you deserved the win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great game seahawks...you deserved the win

any of you fans had the balls to come here all week...your welcome to chew us up, we did not show

any seahawk fans that didn't have the sack to be here...shut your yaps

too bad for Sherman...hope its not a serious injury

have at it
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

You have to give credit to the Seahawks defense.
    I was amazed how they prevented alot of our Yards after Carry.
    they played tough!

Comment

Not here to kick sand in every Donks fans face, just those that ran their mouths after every Seahawk fan tried to give your ignorant fan base a heads up as to what was going to happen in this game. Charger fans can suck it also, your team hasn't done squat since day one.

To those Donkey morons that talked al that crap about facing 5 - 6 top ten defenses, you now know the AFC doesn't play D like the NFC west. The Niners, Rams and or Cards would have shredded your weak ass Donks team. The Hawks were just a smidge better than the wrest of the NFC west and got the privilege to dismantle the almost greatest show on turf.

Comment

Dear San Diego fans,

This thread is the reason your fan base is a joke.

You are making fun of a team that lost horribly when
        your team was at home watching it on TV…seriously?!

When the Chargers lost to the 49ers I was actually hoping
        you guys would win. I always root for the AFC team regardless if
        the Broncos are in the big game or not.

We were dominated in every aspect of the game.
        END OF STORY!

Show some class!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheabers
          I only think it's hilarious that San Diego fans of all fans are the ones trying to talk smack, tell us again, why weren't you playing tonight?
          LOL point set and match...the only teams fans that can smack us is the Hawks everyone else is insignificant. The rest can try if they want I guess.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheabers
            I only think it's hilarious that San Diego fans of all fans are the ones trying to talk smack, tell us again, why weren't you playing tonight?
            EXACTLY!

Tonight we were beat by the best team in the NFL,
            every other team was at home watching us get dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
              EXACTLY!

Tonight we were beat by the best team in the NFL,
              every other team was at home watching us get dominated.
              It's not even just the fact they were at home watching, it's why they were home watching and who sent them home.

Comment

Got our asses handed to us in the biggest choke I've seen since the other two committed by my Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Totally embarrassing.
                sigpic

Comment

Cogratulation to the Seahawks and their fans, you deserved this the Broncos were a complete no-show, and go exactly what they deserved for it, sucks to be us
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

Congrats to the Seattle Seahawks team and their excellent coaching staff who fielded the better-prepared team.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

This. Seattle was the best team out there, bar none. Denver didn't stand a chance.
                      Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Hats off to Seattle, they got their due and proper.

Well done.

Comment

Where is Chrissy Rules and Birdman? I told them they were gonna get destroyed. It's hilarious how right i was and how wrong they were.

Comment

Congrats Hawks fans. You all came to play we did not. I'll be eating my crow now.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wanted to stop in, as a Charger Fan, and congratulate the Denver Broncos and their fans. The loss is tough, just remember: You are still the AFC West Champs. You are still the AFC Champs. There are 30 other teams in the league that wanted to play last night and your team got to. Be happy with that. No team in the NFL would have beat Seattle last night. That Defense is amazing and it was their night.
                              Good luck next year and we look forward to more good football games with our divisional rival.

Comment

Working...
                              X