Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough break guys

i know the pain

i'm glad my team didn't have to suffer through that, seattle's D looked soooo good

sorry for you loss
    sigpic

Thanks JC, it stings, but you can't play that sloppy with ball security against a defense like that.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      i know the pain

i'm glad my team didn't have to suffer through that, seattle's D looked soooo good

sorry for you loss
      Thanks bud.

This is a horrible nightmare.

Comment

Poor tackling, not securing the ball, lack of protection -- all of those things that the Broncos did so well throughout the season just didn't materialize tonight. Frustrating loss but it was an amazing season for you guys -- don't forget that. I firmly believe that the Broncos win 8 out of 10 games against the 'Hawks but tonight was just one of those "on any Sunday" type games. Congrats on the great season!

Comment

Originally posted by gorky
          Guess what... our division plays yours next year. I highly doubt your division crushes ours.

And as super bowl champions (Congrats)... you now have a target on your back. We will be happy to play you in Seattle next year because there are some guys who will be wanting payback...

It's one thing to be a sore loser... it's another thing to be a sore winner.
          i bet you guys re-match that first Thursday night game of the season, call it a hunch.

sorry about your tough loss tonight gork.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i bet you guys re-match that first Thursday night game of the season, call it a hunch.

Thanks baph. It was painful. From that opening snap & subsequent safety, the game seemed wrong. I really couldn't imagine a worse game going into this.
            Having watched 5 super bowl losses now, I'm kind of used to it. It just makes the wins that much more special.

I'm really looking forward to playing the NFC West next year. I know your Bolts will do some damage to them as well

Comment

Congrats on the great season...

Anyways... I can't lie, this was awesome to watch as rival fan. My team sucks, but it felt almost as good as a Raiders win. I'm sure you guys felt the same way when the Raiders lost to Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
                oh please, you lost to the colts who are inferior to the broncos.
                Yes and Broncos lost to Colts....

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post

Anyways... I can't lie, this was awesome to watch as rival fan. My team sucks, but it felt almost as good as a Raiders win. I'm sure you guys felt the same way when the Raiders lost to Tampa.
                  I get it. A Broncos lost as in Manning is a Colts win!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsteeler
                    I'd like to see how your team would've fared against my Steelers. We were playing lights out at the end of the season. Yeah you probably still win, but we'd make you have to earn it. It's unfortunate the Broncos decided to disappoint and let their fans down by not fighting in this SB, but no need to kick these fans in the face. You are THE most arrogant fanbase I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot seeing we have to take crap from Bungles, Ratbirds, and Patsy fans.
                    I do find it interesting how the Steelers have 6 Lombardi's, yet their fans have a dignity the likes of which completely elude the few Seahawks fans I've seen come through here since the game. I suppose the mantra "act like you've been there before" applies here.

Then again, JC's Chargers have never won a SuperBowl, yet here he is congratulating us on a great season. A division rival no less. Maybe it speaks to something else.

Comment

With all the teams we have played this season, even recently SD and NE there seems to be a mutual respect between the players and fans.

I have never in my ten years on the board come across such a disrespectful and classless organisation, from the players to the majority of the fanbase.

They played better last night and deserve the win, but show some class for once. The only person who ever seems to on that team is Wilson.

From the continuous Sherman taunting and smack talking of players, Thurmond calling out Welker, Lynch's really unprofessional behavior at media day... and the disrespect of their fans it was a real shame.

Maybe the previous poster is right about not being here before.

Comment

No smack from me today. The Broncos had one hell of a season and the fans should be proud.

The division as a whole had a great season. The Chargers had a nice run at the end and are set for the next years (really like Keenan Allen), the Chiefs collapse shouldn't take away from them being a top 10 team and we... well we had a nice 93 yard run from a QB.

This reminded me of the 1983 season. Record setting team with a plethora of receivers. Theisman was no Manning but he was damn good. Skins also had a beast of a back. Then they just stalled and ran into a defense that had all the answers. Still, no matter what legacy the Seattle defense leaves, 8 points from a team that scored 606 will forever be a shocker.

I was at the game and I gave the Broncos a chance right until Harvin's return. Probably the best game I ever went. strictly because of the energy of the crowd. Denver will be in the SB next year if Manning returns and if they don't have to go on the road in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                          i know the pain

sorry for you loss
                          Thanks JC, appreciate it, You to DevilSpawn.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post

Yeah we did!

The vultures are sure out in force today! Kind of sad that you have to enjoy victory vicariously through another team because your own is on the couch every postseason.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

The opener is usually a conference game.

It will be primetime (MNF or SNF), but i dont think it will be the season opener. Probably the toughest game on the schedule so if it is, hardest game out of the way early.

Comment

Working...
                              X