Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Yeah we did!

The vultures are sure out in force today! Kind of sad that you have to enjoy victory vicariously through another team because your own is on the couch every postseason.
    You're going a bit far there bud. I'm just glad the Broncos lost, and the Raiders still have the most SB wins in the division(regardless of how long ago)

And it's great knowing Papa Pwn is devastated considering he paraded around footballsfuture with such arrogance about the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      You're going a bit far there bud. I'm just glad the Broncos lost, and the Raiders still have the most SB wins in the division(regardless of how long ago)

And it's great knowing Papa Pwn is devastated considering he paraded around footballsfuture with such arrogance about the Broncos.
      A bit far in Smack, "bud"? I'm just glad the Faiders moved into the standings basement over a decade ago with no staircase out in sight!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

A bit far in Smack, "bud"? I'm just glad the Faiders moved into the standings basement over a decade ago with no staircase out in sight!
        "Living vicariously through another team"

Yes, a bit far lmao

I'm sure you do feel good about the Raiders sucking. Just like I feel good about your guys window closing which is a reality when Manning retires in the next year or two. Better get a SB win quick

Comment

what kinda lame when a raider fan trying to cheer up Denver fan? kinda reminds me of the afc really...soft, weak...

Comment

"Living vicariously through another team"

Yes, a bit far lmao
            You are obviously an idiot who doesn't know what the word means. Your team is a joke and you need to pretend to be a Seattle fan to have any satisfaction because of that. What's more, you actually stopped in here to announce it -how completely pathetic!

Comment

seriously lynchmobster?? It must doubly suck for you right now...not only were boys THOROUGHLY beat down by my beloved seahawks but, and rightly so, lynch not voted to hof...our guy was btw..walter jones....yeah, I gonna pretend to be not from seattle when we celebrating at our parade Wednesday downtown...just for you, i'll wear my championship ball cap and t-shirt...OH THIS FEELS SOOOOO SWEEEEEET

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyhawks View Post
                seriously lynchmobster?? It must doubly suck for you right now...not only were boys THOROUGHLY beat down by my beloved seahawks but, and rightly so, lynch not voted to hof...our guy was btw..walter jones....yeah, I gonna pretend to be not from seattle when we celebrating at our parade Wednesday downtown...just for you, i'll wear my championship ball cap and t-shirt...OH THIS FEELS SOOOOO SWEEEEEET
                How is it "rightly so" that Lynch doesn't get into the HOF this year, a 9x Probowler with a Superbowl ring? That he was nominated in the first place qualifies him; he'll just be inducted a different year -they always are!

You are truly a noob to football and a moron!

Comment

no no no...get it right....CHAMPS....

Comment

You are obviously an idiot who doesn't know what the word means. Your team is a joke and you need to pretend to be a Seattle fan to have any satisfaction because of that. What's more, you actually stopped in here to announce it -how completely pathetic!
                    I know exactly what the word means.You're just being a condescending prick & making it sound like I was wearing Seahawks gear for the night . And I actually never mentioned rooting for the Seahawks in my original post.It had more to do with you guys losing & not getting a 3rd SB.

Hey man, I'd be mad too if my team was the only team with 5 SB losses.. and in such embarrassing fashions.

BTW, your posts from the last few days prior to the game are GOLD Like this gem:
                    I've said it a few times, many of us have said it, that the Broncos O is in another universe from the rest of the top offenses. We've shown it with stats, graphs and charts which have us off the edge of the page, far away from the rest of the pack!

Suffice to say that I agree with the OP title -I've watched the NFC playoffs and I'm not worried about the LOB either.

Comment

you tell em raiderfan!!

Comment

I know exactly what the word means.You're just being a condescending prick & making it sound like I was wearing Seahawks gear for the night . And I actually never mentioned rooting for the Seahawks in my original post.It had more to do with you guys losing & not getting a 3rd SB.

Hey man, I'd be mad too if my team was the only team with 5 SB losses.. and in such embarrassing fashions.
                        Who's mad? You're the one cussing now, SeaFaider!

BTW, your posts from the last few days prior to the game are GOLD Like this gem:
                        Nothing wrong with a little confidence! I see I've got your panties in such a wrinkle you're researching my posts now!

Comment

Who's mad? You're the one cussing now, SeaFaider!
                          Sorry, I will try to refrain from using such a terrible curse word such as prick.

Nothing wrong with a little confidence! I see I've got your panties in such a wrinkle you're researching my posts now!
                          It was sure worth it. Didn't have to go far, I could just look in this section and find hilarious predictions/comments from you. There's some reasonable, objective Bronco fans who post in this section. You're not one of them

Comment

Sorry, I will try to refrain from using such a terrible curse word such as prick.
                            I don't care what you use, I'm not a mod, but it sure told us your anger level, Seawagoneer!

It was sure worth it. Didn't have to go far, I could just look in this section and find hilarious predictions/comments from you.
                            I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, I sure did writing that stuff, and I'm thrilled I got under your skin enough to make you go to work and waste your time!

There's some reasonable, objective Bronco fans who post in this section. You're not one of them
                            Yo dimwit! Smack is not the place to be "reasonable and objective"

Comment

I don't care what you use, I'm not a mod, but it sure told us your anger level, Seawagoneer!

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, I sure did writing that stuff, and I'm thrilled I got under your skin enough to make you go to work and waste your time!
                              Hey man, anything to make you look like a fool. Mad? Nah, definitely worth the little work

And good, I'm glad you can find some enjoyment in something after what happened yesterday.

Yo dimwit! Smack is not the place to be "reasonable and objective"
                              You can be reasonable and objective and still smack.

I r not afraid of teh LOB! Such confidence!

Comment

Hey man, anything to make you look like a fool. Mad? Nah, definitely worth the little work
                                Keep telling yourself that, you already tipped your hand in plain view!

Here's the fact which eludes your tiny brain: the only fool here is the guy gloating about a victory which his pathetic 4-12 team didn't score to the fans of the AFC Champion this year.

You can be reasonable and objective and still smack.

I r not afraid of teh LOB! Such confidence!
                                Hey Clueless, if you had actually watched the NFC playoffs you'd know their LOB wasn't playing up to their regular season standards, and had lower postseason rankings, even than ours.

Smack is not the venue for reasonable debate, GD is. God you are friggin' dense! Try exploring the board!

I hate to burst your bubble but few people can ever be truly "objective" about anything without personal judgements and bias tainting their perceptions -especially fans mixing it up with other fans!

And only a complete ignoramous like yourself would take any of this seriously!

Comment

Working...
                                X