tough break guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post

Here's the fact which eludes your tiny brain: the only fool here irs the guy gloating about a victoy which his pathetic 4-12 team didn't score to the fans of the AFC Champion this year.
    Gloating on the fact that you guys didn't get you're 3rd SB win. Sure you'd feel the same in my position.

Hey Clueless, if you had actually watched the NFC playoffs you'd know their LOB wasn't playing up to their regular season standards, and had lower postseason rankings, even than ours.
    LOL, what a huge sample size of 2 games!

Smack is not the venue for reasonable debate, GD is. God you are friggin' dense! Try exploring the board!
    No need to explore the rest of the board, your posts in here up to the game are hilarious!

Oh Lynch you are so so smart, I could only wish to be as smart as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      Gloating on the fact that you guys didn't get you're 3rd SB win. Sure you'd feel the same in my position.
      The "same"? No here's the equation: Broncos Fans > Faiders fans, never equal or the same.

And whatever I might feel, I certainly wouldn't be STUPID enough to go brag at the board of a team who keeps sweeping mine!

LOL, what a huge sample size of 2 games!
      Whine about it to the NFL , they're the ones who post it, and it's there to tell how teams are trending, but we wouldn't expect someone as "bright" as yourself to figure that out.

No need to explore the rest of the board, your posts in here up to the game are hilarious!

Oh Lynch you are so so smart, I could only wish to be as smart as you!
      (((yawn))) Your smack is horribly weak. Why don't you tell us how your Faiders are going to rise up from the sewers and dominate the world next year -please, anything but your (yawn) boring gobbledegook.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

The "same"? No here's the equation: Broncos Fans > Faiders fans, never equal or the same.

And whatever I might feel, I certainly wouldn't be STUPID enough to go brag at the board of a team who keeps sweeping mine!
        Gotta love pretentious snobs!

Yes, you've swept us the last couple of years. We've still still got a better W/L % all time, better W/L % in the playoffs, better head to head record, more SB wins, more HOF'rs, and are not the worst SB performing team in history, like the Broncos . Considering how Al went bat$hit crazy while running the team the last 10 years the Broncos should have already surpassed the Raiders in some of those categories.

Whine about it to the NFL , they're the ones who post it, and it's there to tell how teams are trending, but we wouldn't expect someone as "bright" as yourself to figure that out.
        Lmao!! And you ate it up like as if the 16 games before didn't count. 2 games!! What a "bright" guy.

(((yawn))) Your smack is horribly weak. Why don't you tell us how your Faiders are going to rise up from the sewers and dominate the world next year -please, anything but your (yawn) boring gobbledegook.
        Blah blah you got nothing.
        Last edited by RaiderFanSD; 02-03-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

The funny thing about this all is that inside you are DYING from yesterdays loss. All week you said the Broncos were going to handle the Seahawks only for this beatdown to happen! LMAO! I guess I can't relate to this devastation as well considering I wasn't even 10 when we lost in our last SB appearance.. and sadly all I've known is losing, but it's still great to know it's chewing you up.

Comment

Gotta love pretentious snobs!

Yes, you've swept us the last couple of years. We've still still got a better W/L % all time, better W/L % in the playoffs, better head to head record, more SB wins, more HOF'rs, and are not the worst SB performing team in history, like the Broncos . Considering how Al went bat$hit crazy while running the team the last 10 years the Broncos should have already surpassed the Raiders in some of those categories.
            Whatever makes you sleep at night, cupcake. Ancient history is one of my favorite subjects too!

Lmao!! And you ate it up like as if the 16 games before didn't count. 2 games!! What a "bright" guy.
            Like I said go cry to the NFL, or write a letter to Santa Claus for having postseason rankings, Gomer. I discounted nothing -their D didn't get hot until we spotted them 2 to start the game and gave over the momentum, and that's a fact, and we had a great offense provided it didn't implode the way it did. Oh well, next year! And you know what I didn't see the Faiders annnyyyywhere in those postseason rankings. Oh yeah, they haven't been there in a loooong looong loooong time!

Blah blah you got nothing.
            <Snorrrre> Oh it's you again with a devastating "blah blah".

How did you like that shellacking we gave you in your house to close the season? Still smarting from that whooping enough that you had to become the new hybrid bandwagoneer SeaFaider!

62-0, Lynch
            You suuuuuuuuuck!
            Last edited by L.M.; 02-03-2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

The funny thing about this all is that inside you are DYING from yesterdays loss. All week you said the Broncos were going to handle the Seahawks only for this beatdown to happen! LMAO! I guess I can't relate to this devastation as well considering I wasn't even 10 when we lost in our last SB appearance.. and sadly all I've known is losing, but it's still great to know it's chewing you up.
              Keep holding onto that dream, Princess. Someday...

Whose "you"? The world you hate? If you actually did read my posts, you'd know how wrong you are, clown. I'm a battle-hardened veteran of every championship and I've already bounced back and ready for the next season! You, you're a perennially butt-hurt Raiders fan who needs help from the whoever beats us to feel good, because your team can't!

Comment

Like I said go cry to the NFL, or write a letter to Santa Claus for having postseason rankings, Gomer. I discounted nothing -their D didn't get hot until we spotted them 2 to start the game and gave over the momentum, and that's a fact, and we had a great offense provided it didn't implode the way it did. Oh well, next year! And you know what I didn't see the Faiders annnyyyywhere in those postseason rankings. Oh yeah, they haven't been there in loooong looong loooong time!
                Yup the game was over 10 seconds in after that safety. I agree. The Seahawks D isn't that good, you guys' just imploded.

I'll hang onto my "ancient history" and root for my team with 3 SB wins.

How did you like that shellacking we gave you in your house to close the season?
                How'd this feel?

Worst home loss in history vs biggest rival?

Comment

Keep holding onto that dream, Princess. Someday...

Whose "you"? The world you hate? If you actually did read my posts, you'd know how wrong you are, clown. I'm a battle-hardened veteran of every championship and I've already bounced back and ready for the next season! You, you're a perennially butt-hurt Raiders fan who needs help from the whoever beats us to feel good, because your team can't!
                  Ahahahah right. What a lying sack-a.....

Speaking of ancient, you lived through the Raiders' greatness during that time. I'm jealous.

Comment

Yup the game was over 10 seconds in after that safety. I agree. The Seahawks D isn't that good, you guys' just imploded.
                    Naaah props to the Seattle D for playing lights they deserve credit, but the Broncos O also did an epic choke job to make it all possible starting with that snap. See we Broncos fans can admit that!

I'll hang onto my "ancient history" and root for my team with 3 SB wins.
                    Heh, you do that since it's all you have and probably all you'll ever get at the rate your team is going.

How'd this feel?

Worst home loss in history vs biggest rival?
                    How did it feel to not make the playoffs again that year because you choked away your chance and we went instead?

Comment

Ahahahah right. What a lying sack-a.....

Speaking of ancient, you lived through the Raiders' greatness during that time. I'm jealous.
                      Nope, once you've been through enough playoff losses, you learn to keep one foot out, something you wouldn't understand because the Faiders are never there.

And the Faider's alleged "greatness" back then was brief and eclipsed by the Steelers, followed by the Niners.

Comment

Heh, you do that since it's all you have and probably all you'll ever get at the rate your team is going.
                        Sadly as a Raiders fan, not at this rate. Allen & McKenzie don't inspire much confidence.

How did it feel to not make the playoffs again that year because you choked away your chance and we went instead?

Comment

Good smackin with ya, cheers.

Comment

Nope, once you've been through enough playoff losses, you learn to keep one foot out, something you wouldn't understand because the Faiders are never there.
                            A SB loss like this isn't comparable to playoff losses. At least in the Ravens game the Broncos were respectable.

See ya.

Comment

A SB loss like this isn't comparable to playoff losses. At least in the Ravens game the Broncos were respectable.

See ya.
                              that's what i have been trying to tell them in another thread lol

broncos fans are gonna have to bust out their extra strength trophy polish after this one
                              sigpic

Comment

See ya.
                                A SB loss is a playoff loss, and I've been through them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X