My predictions were right.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My predictions were right.....

I thought Denver was going to get blown out. I had mention that they were the greatest show on turf but I am taking that back.

I love Denver fans and it is sad to see their expectations get so big because when it came down to it, they had to play Seattle or San Fran.

Both teams would have blown you guys out.

Defense still win championships.

If the Broncos can build a defense for Peyton then you will next year.

Defense had nothing to do with it . A safety , interceptions, pick 6s , fumbles were the issue , not the defense .

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended
      Shut up Punk
      I told everyone that the SB was the NFC Championship game and the winner were going to win it all. I just hoped that Denver could prove me wrong.

The fact of the matter is, as I mentioned before, Denver Broncos don't know what they are getting into when they are playing the 49ers or Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
        I thought Denver was going to get blown out. I had mention that they were the greatest show on turf but I am taking that back.

I love Denver fans and it is sad to see their expectations get so big because when it came down to it, they had to play Seattle or San Fran.

Well, the way the 49ers and Seahawks play defense, I'm almost leaning towards a mobile QB being able to beat them.

Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck from the AFC have the best chance of taking them down in the future, maybe Big Ben if he can still move around and make plays. Pocket passes like Peyton, Brady, Brees and Rivers will have less of a chance to beat the 49ers or Seahawks if they maintain that level of defensive presence because you need the threat of a QB that can move outside the pocket to keep those Ds honest. Otherwise, they can run rough shod on you, IMO. Besides, Seahawks can avoid too many cap casualties in 2014 but in 2015, it will be harder to keep a lot of their players who want to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
          Defense had nothing to do with it . A safety , interceptions, pick 6s , fumbles were the issue , not the defense .
          The entire premise of my thread is that defenses win championships and this is what happened tonight. Whether it was the 9ers or Seattle. They would have destroyed any AFC team. Not just the Broncos.

I am hurting as much as the Denver fans are. If the 9ers would have got to the SB, it would have been the same result. We blow you guys out.

The champions were decided two weeks ago.

Comment

I told everyone that the SB was the NFC Championship game and the winner were going to win it all. I just hoped that Denver could prove me wrong.

The fact of the matter is, as I mentioned before, Denver Broncos don't know what they are getting into when they are playing the 49ers or Seattle.
            Sadly I agree with you.

Deep down inside I was hoping SEA would beat you guys because
            I felt that the 49ers would dominate us the way SEA did tonight.

At this point I would rather have a dominate D than a dominate O.

Comment

I rooted for the Niners so we wouldn't have to face the hawks...don't try and put your team in their class.. They are world Champs...The Niners are good but not Champs of anything /division/conference/Or World
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

If anyone cares to look, have a quick search through the OP's previous posts, he predicted nothing of the sorts, infact in one post predicted that we were capable of blowing the Hawks out. Stop trying to get in on your rivals success

Comment

These past two years have really been tough.
                  2012 BAL>DEN (AFC Championship)
                  2013 SEA>DEN (Super Bowl)

How did you deal with the fact that your team lost to the same teams (BAL and SEA)
                  we lost to?

2011 NYG>SF (NFC Championship)
                  2012 BAL>SF (Super Bowl)
                  2013 SEA>SF (NFC Championship)

If anyone understands how we feel…49ers fans do.

Comment

You are in some kind of arrogant delusion, and you do not "love" us -these are haughty not caring words. You came here to troll and rub salt in fresh wounds, nothing more.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

You are totally right (unfortunately). I kept wanting the Seahawks to win the game with the 49ers ONLY because I thought playing San Francisco would be a lot tougher. Never thought I'd see another superbowl loss that felt worse than the 55-10 beating we took years ago - but I was wrong !

Comment

Lmaoo, I said denver was soft and was going to get crushed. The AFC blows, I was correct..

Comment

The entire premise of my thread is that defenses win championships and this is what happened tonight. Whether it was the 9ers or Seattle. They would have destroyed any AFC team. Not just the Broncos.

I am hurting as much as the Denver fans are. If the 9ers would have got to the SB, it would have been the same result. We blow you guys out.

The champions were decided two weeks ago.
                          lol. Yep, 49ers fans really empathize with getting blown out in the superbowl, I'm sure.

Comment

My pregame prediction was Hawks 31, Denver 20.

Little did I realize that the beatdown was going to be epic.
                            "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

my prediction was seattle 100 Denver 0....I was close...

Comment

Working...
                              X