Let's look at the bright side!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's look at the bright side!

At least Peyton Manning won the MVP award!

Not a bright side....although i would rather lose the sb then not make the post...or not advance...getting there is an acheivment but

there is.only one team that had a
    succesful season...and it wasnt us
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Not a bright side....although i would rather lose the sb then not make the post...or not advance...getting there is an acheivment but

there is.only one team that had a
      succesful season...and it wasnt us
      you didn't just lose the SB, though. personally i would rather be in our position right now, in good spirits. i am glad we didn't have to face the seahawks in the SB just to get humiliated like you guys did, we would have gotten crushed too probably.
      sigpic

Comment

another positive is you guys weren't shutout...but we were trying....

Comment

Originally posted by Chevrolet View Post
          At least Peyton Manning won the MVP award!
          Troll 1

Originally posted by luvmyhawks View Post
          another positive is you guys weren't shutout...but we were trying....
          Troll 2

Comment

manny whatever his name is the Denver center....my favorite bronco....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              you didn't just lose the SB, though. personally i would rather be in our position right now, in good spirits. i am glad we didn't have to face the seahawks in the SB just to get humiliated like you guys did, we would have gotten crushed too probably.
              yeah...your right its better to not be good enough to get there...lol
              sigpic

Comment

not probably.....DEFINITELY...

Comment

Personally I'd take Denver's position any day, that is making it to the Super Bowl on a banged up 9-7 season closing it out on a hot streak then facing the Seahawks. I seriously think that given a healthy O line and a healthy Matthews the Chargers would have done a better job against the squaks. I see Rivers and the Chargers putting up at least 21 points in the Super Bowl. For Denver it was a disaster from start to finish. They were out coached in every phase of the game and came in ill prepared both physically and mentalaly. John Fox looked like a deer in headlights almost the entire game. The networks ended up focusing more on Pete's face. Jack Del Rio looked pissed and was the only coach that was fired up on the side lines and was pacing trying to get his guys fired up. I don't know if Fox thought he was having another heart attack as he stood there watching his team get slaughtered and butchered up.

Either way, the 9-7 Chargers getting butchered up in the Super Bowl vs the Seahawks would have shocked nobody. The 13-3 Broncos with the #1 offense and a guy who just shattered a bunch of records and who was favored to win iand then gets completed anniahalated losing 8-43 is another story.
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

LOSERS MENTAILITY !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixDread View Post
                      Troll 1

Troll 2
                      Yea I can't wait till these idiot seahawks fans go home. The likely outcome though is they will continue to hang out here until we beat them in the regular season next year (likely the first week of the season)....So tired of these clowns

I don't mind the ones who are capable of keeping it classy but most of those classy fans have already moved back to their own home where they belong.

Your team won...Show some grace and dignity. Accept our congratulations and leave. If you want to keep rubbing salt in our wounds for giggles you need to get the heck out of here because you have no class and we really don't want you here.

Most of us endured far more pain than we needed to with the beatdown your team gave us. We don't need to have any of you sitting here reminding us of it constantly just because you find it fun.
                      Last edited by Freyaka; 02-04-2014, 03:40 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOSERS MENTAILITY !!!
                        Honestly...I can't believe I am but I agree with Baph....I'd have rather the pats beat us than to get to this stage and be humiliated...Especially since the popular thing this year is to cheer for whoever is playing the Broncos and beat down their fans...I've gotten so many merciless people having a hayday with our loss.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah...your right its better to not be good enough to get there...lol
                          that is just a hypothetical statement, of course i would want the chargers to go to the superbowl to get a chance to win it all.

but it depends how you look at it. would i have wanted us go to the superbowl if it meant getting humiliated like you guys just did? no, i can't say that i would.

and the seahawks would have kicked our ass too, nobody was stopping that team.

that's not losers mentality, that's just what it is.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 02-04-2014, 07:12 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

that is just a hypothetical statement, of course i would want the chargers to go to the superbowl to get a chance to win it all.

but it depends how you look at it. would i have wanted us go to the superbowl if it meant getting humiliated like you guys just did? no, i can't say that i would.

and the seahawks would have kicked our ass too, nobody was stopping that team.

that's not losers mentality, that's just what it is.
                            What do you mean you wouldn't rather be in our position? We accomplished winning the AFC this year, the chargers have only done that ONE time since the merger. I'd rather add to my trophy case as opposed to feeling good my team didn't get humiliated.
                            UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

So your happy your team lost to the team that lost in the Superbowl? Wow, that's like saying I'm glad I didn't go to prom, no body would go with me anyway. How self loathing is that. Sad.
                              Last edited by Garywolf; 02-07-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X