Bandwagon fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay... got some....

... didja here that bad ass smack conversation on acoustical balance and sound dampening??

Yeah.. neither did anyone else.

Wait for it... wait for it.......
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
      There's nothing in the stadium design the "improves" the sound. The footprint concentrates the sound in a smaller area while the parabolic roof shape contains and helps funnel the noise down to the field in about 70 percent of the stadium. None of that improves or amplifies the sound. You still need an energy source to create the sound and that's the fans.

In other words, Seattle's fans were given a tool that would direct their voices down to the field (in 70% of the stadium), but like any tool it requires energy and skill to be used properly. A fanbase that sits on its hands and waits for a Jumbotron emploring them to make noise or something exciting to happen on the field (Cowboys fans, for instance) would not have anywhere near the impact in the CLink.
      How bout Broncos fans how would we do?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        How bout Broncos fans how would we do?
        I don't know, you tell me. Would Broncos fans be willing to stand the entire game and begin yelling from the time the opposing team's offense begins to huddle until the snap of the ball and do this consistently throughout the game? If they aren't willing to do that then the stadium design is irrelevant.

Comment

I don't know, you tell me. Would Broncos fans be willing to stand the entire game and begin yelling from the time the opposing team's offense begins to huddle until the snap of the ball and do this consistently throughout the game? If they aren't willing to do that then the stadium design is irrelevant.

The Seahawks franchise has a home sellout streak since 2003. Denver has a home sellout streak since 1970. We were causing false starts before your franchise began! Our fans could get your stadium that's basically a giant speaker to rock!
          sigpic

Comment

The Seahawks franchise has a home sellout streak since 2003. Denver has a home sellout streak since 1970. We were causing false starts before your franchise began! Our fans could get your stadium that's basically a giant speaker to rock!
            You didn't answer the question. A sellout crowd doesn't mean that they will be willing to put in the effort to disrupt the other teams offense which means standing throughout the game and yelling loudly on each and every offensive play by the opposing team. I've been to games in both the old and new Mile High stadiums and I haven't seen that level of effort and commitment.

Comment

You didn't answer the question. A sellout crowd doesn't mean that they will be willing to put in the effort to disrupt the other teams offense which means standing throughout the game and yelling loudly on each and every offensive play by the opposing team. I've been to games in both the old and new Mile High stadiums and I haven't seen that level of effort and commitment.
              Now your just making stuff up. You went to Mile High and bronco fans were just sitting down while the opposing teams offense drove the field? Yeah I think your nose just got longer on that one bruh! Bronco fans had to be asked by Manning to keep it down so he could run offensive plays in Denver there 10 times louder when the opposing offense is on the field.
              Effort? Let's talk about effort. Your fans have only put in the effort to sellout for 10 years straight! Bronco fans 43 years! Get over yourselves.
              sigpic

Comment

• Well over the last 4 years the Broncos caused 81 false starts to Seattles 78, so to say our team cant generate the same effect is a bit of an understatement.

As stated earlier Bronco fans like Colts fans have been told the best time to cheer is during the opponents drive so we dont interfere with our teams movement. We practice smarter crowd noise especially now with Manning

Broncos had 55 false starts to Seattles 115 (led the league) over the past 4 years

There is a reason our In-Com-Plete chant is the loudest and most clearly heard in the game, we are a bit more organized
                Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 06-09-2014, 02:19 PM.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  Well over the last 4 years the Broncos caused 81 false starts to Seattles 78, so to say our team cant generate the same effect is a bit of an understatement.

As stated earlier Bronco fans like Colts fans have been told the best time to cheer is during the opponents drive so we dont interfere with our teams movement. We practice smarter crowd noise especially now with Manning

Broncos had 55 false starts to Seattles 115 (led the league) over the past 4 years

There is a reason our In-Com-Plete chant is the loudest and most clearly heard in the game, we are a bit more organized
                  43 years of practice!
                  sigpic

Comment

43 years of practice!
                    54 actually, and its become a generational thing. Which is why so many Denver fans get mad at our transplants who dont understand football was meant to be roudy. Though I do believe its within a level of respect

Comment

54 actually, and its become a generational thing. Which is why so many Denver fans get mad at our transplants who dont understand football was meant to be roudy. Though I do believe its within a level of respect

Let's get a little bit ROWDY... R-O-W-D-Y!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Let's get a little bit ROWDY... R-O-W-D-Y!!!!
                        Not only that but the first 2 fans in the HOF are from the Broncos and the Skins, our fan base is the stuff of legends.

Comment

Not only that but the first 2 fans in the HOF are from the Broncos and the Skins, our fan base is the stuff of legends.
                          Hell yeah we are!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was refering to our 43 year sell out streak to there 10 yr streak
                            sigpic

Comment

I was refering to our 43 year sell out streak to there 10 yr streak
                              Yeah I love how fans talk smack about devotion and how hard it is to get tickets, they talked about that on the radio today they were making jokes about whose streak would end first and when. They said thats going to be interesting, though neither team is going to give any time in the next 3 years. To me its going to come down to the owner of the skins and how badly he destroys that team, and whether Bowlen remains sane and healthy enough to hold onto it for another 7 years

Comment

• Last edited by 58Miller; 06-13-2014, 10:03 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X