Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those seeking revenge against Seattle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those seeking revenge against Seattle...

Those seeking revenge will have their opportunity in week 1 of the preseason.

I'm guessing that a lot of pride will be on the line in this one... more so than any preseason game the Broncos have ever played.

Will this preseason game mean more than last year's?

What's your take?... and what do you think Elway's message to the troops will be?
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    Those seeking revenge will have their opportunity in week 1 of the preseason.

I'm guessing that a lot of pride will be on the line in this one... more so than any preseason game the Broncos have ever played.

Will this preseason game mean more than last year's?

What's your take?... and what do you think Elway's message to the troops will be?
    Denver's starters will probably play one series. Denver's guys fighting for jobs will probably come out with chips on there shoulders, but Denver wants its revenge when they head up to Seattle in the regular season when it matters. There's nothing to gain in the first preseason game.
    Denver's fans will get there anger out since its in mile high.
    sigpic

Comment

It should be an epic battle between Brock Osweiler and Tavaris Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
        It should be an epic battle between Brock Osweiler and Tavaris Jackson.
        One for the ages; an epic battle. Our grandchildren will be talking about Osweiler vs Jackson week 1 of the preseason 2014.

Comment

I wouldn't take a preseason game to heart. No matter how bad we got blown out in the super bowl, it just doesn't matter because its preseason.

It just wont have the same feeling as a playoff game, not trying to down the thread.

Same thing for this past year, even though we dominated Baltimore in the first game of the season, it didn't reciprocate the fact that they still beat us and won a super bowl the year before, because they were still the champs no matter what.

Same with Seattle.

Comment

My money's on TJack.
            "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

this will be to determine it all.... Preseason week one...oh my. Revenge.

This is smack? Preseason edition? Please go post on your own boards.... Ra ra 12th man. Woo hoo. Preseason revenge tour!
              sigpic

Comment

It's a preseason game. It means nothing unless you're fighting for a job.

It's in the regular season that it matters. And in the SB(if both teams find a way back) that it means more.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  It's a preseason game. It means nothing unless you're fighting for a job.

It's in the regular season that it matters. And in the SB(if both teams find a way back) that it means more.
                  It would still be cathartic and our players need the boost in confidence after last year. Theres a reason why many SB losers fade after the next year, they tend to feel decimated after the loss. We have Manning who wont let that happen but we still need the big boost.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

it means nothing to the real world....however seattle will probably game plan..lol
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

NFL.com posted yesterday that it's a possibility the first game of the regular season could be Denver vs. Seattle -- hence the fact that Seattle visits Denver in the first week of the preseason. I know that would be a big moneymaker of a matchup to start off the season, but I'm not buying it. I'd say a San Francisco vs. Seattle matchup is a lot more likely.

Comment

And Pete Carroll will be all like

Yaaaaa we won the pre-season week one matchup!! good game-plan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                          It would still be cathartic and our players need the boost in confidence after last year. Theres a reason why many SB losers fade after the next year, they tend to feel decimated after the loss. We have Manning who wont let that happen but we still need the big boost.
                          I can see where you are coming from on that thought.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
                            NFL.com posted yesterday that it's a possibility the first game of the regular season could be Denver vs. Seattle -- hence the fact that Seattle visits Denver in the first week of the preseason. I know that would be a big moneymaker of a matchup to start off the season, but I'm not buying it. I'd say a San Francisco vs. Seattle matchup is a lot more likely.
                            Its foolish in the first place that they have us playing SF and Seattle in the preseason and regular season. The preseason doesnt mean anything but its just a stupid way to set up the schedule I wouldnt doubt they did that because the NFL is all about the money
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              Its foolish in the first place that they have us playing SF and Seattle in the preseason and regular season. The preseason doesnt mean anything but its just a stupid way to set up the schedule I wouldnt doubt they did that because the NFL is all about the money
                              I think the preseason opponents are determined years ahead of time. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X