I just have to LOL at Sherman's Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    You guys still LOL'ing at Sherman's deal now that everyone sees what the Browns just gave Haden? $68m over five years with $45m guaranteed. Inferior CB to Sherman at a higher cost.

Yeah, I'll continue being highly satisfied with what we paid Sherman.
    That's like when the Raiders had to pay a premium price for average players just to get people to play in Oakland.
    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
      That's like when the Raiders had to pay a premium price for average players just to get people to play in Oakland.
      Seattle has no problems attracting talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
        Seattle has no problems attracting talent.
        Your right the no income tax and the drug infested lockerroom make it a great place for players to want to go to

Last I checked you didnt gain anyone of note in FA, you lost Red Bryant and Clemens and Golden Tate as well as Thurmond and Browner but didnt sign anyone besides Breno Giacomini. Most big signings you have had are resignings or players that had trouble other places, or trades. Seattle is a good team but they have issues with players getting into trouble with drugs more often then any team since Carroll became HC, which honestly does detract some players from wanting to sign because they are worried it will impact their career long term.
        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 05-13-2014, 06:35 PM.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

It's not like they signed Von Miller .

Comment

It's not like they signed Von Miller .
            Yes our draft pick got caught with marijuana, but at least he didnt get caught with PED's like 7 players did for the Seahawks
            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 05-13-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Cry me a river

Comment

Cry me a river
                Thats the only comeback you have when your team has had twice as many charges of the next highest team in PED use. Ild cry you that river but everything that flows to Seattle seems to turn into drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  Thats the only comeback you have when your team has had twice as many charges of the next highest team in PED use. Ild cry you that river but everything that flows to Seattle seems to turn into drugs
                  They paid the price.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                    And Seattle's "must keep" 2015 FAs list is pretty short...

Cliff Avril is a likely must keep at ~$10M/yr.
                    Doug Baldwin is a for sure (look to see him locked up before TC)
                    Jermaine Kearse... tough to say right now... maybe
                    Sidney Rice... depends if he comes back 100% and produces again

That's about it.
                    Wright, Maxwell, Smith?

Comment

• Only thig i'll say is if he stays on one side of the field and doesnt follow the other teams top player, is that worth 14 mil a year?

Seattle's run in the next 5 years will depend on how much Wilson gets imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                        . Then why do so many people use them?
                        Because it's true?

Take out any 6-7 starters on Seattle, and lets replay that game.

Not backups, key starters.

Like taking out Bennett, Red, Clemons, Maxwell, Okung, and Thurmond.

Thats nothing though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Because it's true?

Take out any 6-7 starters on Seattle, and lets replay that game.

Not backups, key starters.

Like taking out Bennett, Red, Clemons, Maxwell, Okung, and Thurmond.

Thats nothing though, right?
                          I agree I like Wilson but when they lose Lynch its going to be a tough learning curve, the same thing happened to seattle the last time they had a high paid RB who there O was centered around and lost him. That to me is the major bottleneck Lynch they have added some good backs to rotate around him but if in 2 years they dont have a clear replacement things can go sideways fast

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                            And depth got Seattle to the Super Bowl and a dominating win. Case closed.
                            Who were they missing in the SB?

Browner and Rice?

Seattle's D got better with Maxwell.

As far as i know, Sea was about as healthy as it gets and were missing no one of importance.

I can give two craps about injuries through the year, if i get them back, thats fine.

Comment

• Quality depth is a big deal these days

Comment

• The jealousy and envy is obvious. At least you've overcome the embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                                X