Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take this as your warning Peyton....

Are you serious Denver?

It's all down hill from here on out for Peyton Manning.

Chargers.com: Many fans on Twitter want to know if you’re ready to get after the quarterbacks in the AFC West like Peyton Manning, Alex Smith and Matt Schaub.

Attaochu: Those guys are great quarterbacks, but they won’t run anywhere. I plan on making a living sacking those guys.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

I sure hope Manning, Schaub, and Smith don't see this - they will all retire in fear of the rookie who hasn't taken a snap in the NFL, faced a pro offensive line, or even gotten to camp. Posting such an idiotic statement, under the head of a "warning," says ... just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Are you serious Denver?

Chargers.com: Many fans on Twitter want to know if you’re ready to get after the quarterbacks in the AFC West like Peyton Manning, Alex Smith and Matt Schaub.

Attaochu: Those guys are great quarterbacks, but they won’t run anywhere. I plan on making a living sacking those guys.
        Rookies..him and Ingram can talk about it while we are kicking extra points
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Last year Manning faced JJ Watt, Robert Mathis, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, Chandler Jones, Terrell Suggs, Elvis Dumervil, and Demarcus Ware
          and set single season td and passing yards records.
          I'm sure he is real scared of Attachu.
          Come on man let guy have a shot before you jinx him like Larry English, Melvin Ingram, & Freeney.
          sigpic

Comment

that receiver from Denver guaranteed a SB victory.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Last year Manning faced JJ Watt, Robert Mathis, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, Chandler Jones, Terrell Suggs, Elvis Dumervil, and Demarcus Ware
              and set single season td and passing yards records.
              I'm sure he is real scared of Attachu.
              Come on man let guy have a shot before you jinx him like Larry English, Melvin Ingram, & Freeney.
              the players keep getting younger and faster while manning keeps getting older and slower. not sayin manning is scared but hes gonna start getting his ass kicked soon with his old ass.

that said, we have a lot of pass rushers now, one of them has to stay healthy or not totally suck!
              sigpic

Comment

Being a charger fan is like being an abused house wife, you hope it's going to get better but it never does.
                was MileHigh

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

He's got a winners mentality!
                  sigpic

Comment

the players keep getting younger and faster while manning keeps getting older and slower. not sayin manning is scared but hes gonna start getting his ass kicked soon with his old ass.

that said, we have a lot of pass rushers now, one of them has to stay healthy or not totally suck!
                    Yep Manning's career has been based on his speed.
                    Denver brought in Sanders who runs a 4.4, drafted the best run blocking wide receiver who also runs a 4.4 and drop 1 pass out of 119 targets, and brought in a solid right tackle prospect. Elway is taking good care of old man Manning. But your right he's getting older, he probably throws a pathetic 40 tds this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you serious Denver?

What's gonna be funnier is watching your CB's try to cover thomas, latimer, thomas, sanders and welker

Comment

Are you serious Denver?

Ah yes, the next great San Diego pass rusher. Good thing he can learn from such greats like Melvin Ingram and Larry English.
                        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

Are you serious Denver?

Oh, yeah? You mean like Larry English? Wasn't that the narrative for him too?

Attaochu is just a guy, nothing we need to worry about.

Comment

Baphs your new cornerback scares manning too!
                            Last edited by 58Miller; 05-10-2014, 08:31 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

good thing he dont have a losers mentaility like you, and had said...id rather not get there then get there an lose
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X