Take this as your warning Peyton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    You do realize it would have been the Chargers facing the Giants and NOT New England had this team not been so severely decimated with injuries late in the post season and with Rivers playing on knee braces in frigid cold weather in the AFCCG. Don't worry man, Rivers will have his moment in the Super Bowl sooner than you think.
    No Ring you call me out when I make excuses, you wouldnt let any Bronco fan get away with a post like this! Would have?If it wasn't for injuries? Come on man?
    The Chargers had the best team on paper in the league over a 4 yr span and they came away with nothing. Rivers and LT's injuries were unfortunate but its part of the game. Denver had to play without three of there top ten players (Miller, Clady, & Harris) in the Superbowl. But you dont bring up these injuries 3 players who are the best at there positions
    Best Blindside pass protector Clady, best strongside LB Miller, and best slot corner!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-24-2014, 01:23 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

You do realize it would have been the Chargers facing the Giants and NOT New England had this team not been so severely decimated with injuries late in the post season and with Rivers playing on knee braces in frigid cold weather in the AFCCG. Don't worry man, Rivers will have his moment in the Super Bowl sooner than you think.
      There is absolutely no proof of that, at all. It's not as if Rivers is a mobile QB anyhow, so I'm not sure the knee brace would have made a huge difference. As for LT, well...you guys probably had the best depth at RB in the league at that time, aside from perhaps NYG. LT's stats weren't very good against NE in the week 2 game, no guarantee he would have made the run game any better, and Turner and Sproles did fairly well. Your likely to lose that game either way.

Your not even doing a good job of excuse making, 2006 would be a much better case. If McRee hadn't been stripped by Troy Brown you likely win that SB. You owned the Colts, and probably would have beaten the Bears as well, unless they just got you with special teams and turnovers.

Comment

I didn't know that Philip already had his TV Announcer contract lined up...is he replacing Fouts? Must be nice to get the Super Bowl announcement gig so quickly after retiring from football...
        sigpic

Comment

• Yawn
          sigpic
          What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
            I didn't know that Philip already had his TV Announcer contract lined up...is he replacing Fouts? Must be nice to get the Super Bowl announcement gig so quickly after retiring from football...
            Hey man that was a low blow.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              Part time gig!
              They want more annoucers with bolo ties and he is always available during the Superbowl makes sense.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Part time gig!
                They want more annoucers with bolo ties and he is always available during the Superbowl makes sense.
                One of the few quarterbacks they can rely on because he never has any prior arrangements during Superbowl week and he is also good for at least a tear or two lol. Now that is quality TV
                sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X