Kansas City is kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City is kinda

Just when you thought you turned the corner KC, you have a draft that makes no sense?

And so begins the embarrassing decline and exposure of Andy Reid -kinda of a shame I always liked the guy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...y-draft-grades

But hey - who cares when the checks show up each payperiod

It's hard to relate to non-champions
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

The article is shortsighted and doesn't take into account the longer term goals the chiefs are working towards.

2014 will likely show a decline record wise, but counting out Dorsey after 1 season and 2 drafts is premature.

Comment

KC has a lot of talent. Plus they have a quality coaching staff. They could use some offensive line help, but so could just about every team in the AFC West.

Comment

Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
        The article is shortsighted and doesn't take into account the longer term goals the chiefs are working towards.

2014 will likely show a decline record wise, but counting out Dorsey after 1 season and 2 drafts is premature.
        Is mediocrity their long term goal

Comment

I know one thing that's not their long term goal. Getting embarrassed in a Super Bowl.

Comment

Yeah they prefer to just fold early - nothing ventured nothing gained - or lost

Comment

Aaron Murray might be a solid pick up...
              Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
              Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
              Kyle: Yeah.
              Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
              Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
              Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
              Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

Considering the picks KC had I thought they had a pretty good draft.

Roby was the pick I wanted for Denver but Dee Ford was the next in line. An extremely good pass rusher with lots of bend and moves. Looked great at the senior bowl.

Gaines in round 3 was solid. I thought he was way over-hyped on these boards and was not a 2nd round pick, but as a 3rd rounder its fine.

Thomas is a boom or bust in round 4, but gives them speed...... maybe a round or 2 high though.

Murray's ceiling is as a back-up IMO. I wouldn't have took him in the 5th but again he's a solid option.

Fulton gives them OL depth, although I don't like him.

I liked their last pick. OT Tardif. I had him ranked higher then Schofield, our 3rd rounder. He's raw but has a lot of promise

Comment

Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                  I know one thing that's not their long term goal. Getting embarrassed in a Super Bowl.
                  If you knew anything about your franchise, you would know that in Superbowl I (66') Green Bay curb stomped your beloved Chiefs. See, the trick is to get back there and win it next time.
                  sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

The Chiefs have a legitimate shot to finish last in the division this year.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                      If you knew anything about your franchise, you would know that in Superbowl I (66') Green Bay curb stomped your beloved Chiefs. See, the trick is to get back there and win it next time.
                      Oooooor... take the KC approach and avoid it so you're not embarassed again. I guess that works for some. But you can't win it if you don't get there.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

KC has a lot of talent. Plus they have a quality coaching staff. They could use some offensive line help, but so could just about every team in the AFC West.
                        Yeah every team in the AFC and NFC West are going to need some help on the O-Line! Von Miller and Ware are gonna Eat Greedy! Von Miller is going to run out of Sack Dances!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Yeah every team in the AFC and NFC West are going to need some help on the O-Line! Von Miller and Ware are gonna Eat Greedy! Von Miller is going to run out of Sack Dances!
                          Do you think that he has spent his time rehabbing planning and drawing up 25 new ones to use this season?
                          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
                            Do you think that he has spent his time rehabbing planning and drawing up 25 new ones to use this season?
                            He doesn't draw that stuff up he just goes with it.....worst non white dancer ever...probably
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

They won Superbowl 4 on Jan. 11th 1970 and then they decided long term not to get embarrassed in the big game? Great plan! Is part of the plan to just not go to the Superbowl to guarantee there not embarrassed. I could tell somebody reminded there defense of there long term plans last season in the second half in the wild card game vs Indy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X