Kansas City is kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    other than the huge checks he signed, i only see one or maybe two great moves there, one of them being Vasquez which was a good pick up for you. you want to list all those guys as if they are all great players? your running backs are garbage, you have one guy that may or may not turn out to be a good player.

at manning's age, the running game should be an emphasis. but it isn't and when manning decides he wants to hang em up, you will be forced to put all your eggs in the Osweiler basket since all you really have is a high powered passing attack and a mediocre running game.

not smart.

oh and how come you don't mention the elvis dumervil debacle? was that not also under elway's watch? why bother even mentioning the 2014 draft? those picks may or may not turn out to be good picks.

i'm not saying elway i a terrible GM but i do think that most of the credit he gets is for those huge FA signings and for the sucsess the broncos have, which IMO is mainly due to having one of the greatest QB's of all time fall in his lap.

elway is writing all these huge checks so they can possibly win a ring now while they still have manning. he's not going to be able to continue to just get all these big name FA's and cut them fat checks. meanwhile, manning will be gone soon as well.

those are both facts and those are the two main things that are the driving force behind elway being so vastly over-rated as a GM. he is going to come back to earth and if there is no ring to show for it, it may cost him his job or at the very least shake confidence in his front office leadership ability.

elway is the GM version of Russel Wilson, both will be falling back to earth in due time.
    Elway made the tough decision on Dumervil. Doom had a 12 mil cap hit. Elway wanted him to take a pay cut Doom tried to call Elways bluff and got cut. Elway brought in Shaun Phillips to replace him for a $1 million dollar contract.
    Player. Tackles/Sacks/Salary
    Dumervil. 31/9.5/ 8.5 million
    Phillips. 35/10/ 1 million
    sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry, did my post make too much sense?

I didn't even read it, I could tell its more of your typical nonsense spewed because of your obvious envy of all things broncos, basic troll rubbish because your butt hurt about the broncos being on top

keep it up, I enjoy watching your tears fall
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

[talking about Von's sack dances.......]
        Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        He doesn't draw that stuff up he just goes with it.....worst non white dancer ever...probably
        actually he does plan them. I think he even hired a choreographer at one point. That's a pro.
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Elway made the tough decision on Dumervil. Doom had a 12 mil cap hit. Elway wanted him to take a pay cut Doom tried to call Elways bluff and got cut. Elway brought in Shaun Phillips to replace him for a $1 million dollar contract.
          Player. Tackles/Sacks/Salary
          Dumervil. 31/9.5/ 8.5 million
          Phillips. 35/10/ 1 million
          Perfect example of the NET effect theory, Miller. And really illustrates it in the extreme. Good move by Elway there.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            I didn't even read it, I could tell its more of your typical nonsense spewed because of your obvious envy of all things broncos, basic troll rubbish because your butt hurt about the broncos being on top

keep it up, I enjoy watching your tears fall
            if you didn't read it, how do you know tears fell?

Comment

if you didn't read it, how do you know tears fell?
              Cause you wrote a freaking book...you know your crying...just like your obsessive whining about manning supposedly falling into our laps and We did nothing ...now your crying about elway

Pull your panties up and quit crying
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                Cause you wrote a freaking book...you know your crying...just like your obsessive whining about manning supposedly falling into our laps and We did nothing ...now your crying about elway

Pull your panties up and quit crying
                i'm crying because i speak the truth? seems you are the one that can't handle it arapaHO. manning did fall in your laps, a HOF QB that could have chosen a many number of teams but chose yours. and when he is gone and elway cannot write gigantic checks anymore (the two main things that make him so over-rated), hes going to come crashing back to earth.

that's not me crying, that's just the truth of the matter that you find so difficult to accept.

Comment

i'm crying because i speak the truth? seems you are the one that can't handle it arapaHO. manning did fall in your laps, a HOF QB that could have chosen a many number of teams but chose yours. and when he is gone and elway cannot write gigantic checks anymore (the two main things that make him so over-rated), hes going to come crashing back to earth.

that's not me crying, that's just the truth of the matter that you find so difficult to accept.
                  Why cant Elway keep writing checks?
                  Why cant Osweiler be the next Nick Foles or Aaron Rodgers?
                  Your team drafted Rivers even though you had a Superbowl MVP/HOF Qb on your team and instead of drafting Larry Fitzgerald to help him your team drafted his replacement, so your opinion on QB's is not respected.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why cant Elway keep writing checks?
                    Why cant Osweiler be the next Nick Foles or Aaron Rodgers?
                    Your team drafted Rivers even though you had a Superbowl MVP/HOF Qb on your team and instead of drafting Larry Fitzgerald to help him your team drafted his replacement, so your opinion on QB's is not respected.
                    my opinion on QB's has been more spot on than anyone else's here in the past 5 years.

tebow? spot on....cutler? spot on, rivers? yep spot on again. the only thing i have said about QB's that i admit i was wrong about was manning not being elite anymore after missing a full year and being past his prime.

i was clearly not alone in that opinion at the time so whatever.

Osweiler isn't the talent that rodgers is, Rodgers should have been a top 5 draft pick (at that time, not hindsite) but fell, Osweiler was a project QB that may turn out to be a solid starter but will not be able to just come in and carry his team IMO.

your team is fully built around manning and the passing game, it will not be a favorable situation for an inexperienced QB to come into without a solid running game to help take pressure off of him, i have my serious doubts.

as far as your comment about the chargers drafting rivers? dude, you clearly do not know what you are talking about. first of all, the chargers didn't draft rivers with the #1 overall draft pick, they drafted eli manning.

second of all, why do you think they ended up with the first overall draft pick? maybe because they were the worst team in football the year before with drew brees and LT in his prime, as well as gates? ya know? when they benched brees because he still was struggling in his third season?

we dint have a SB mvp QB on our roster, we had a QB that was struggling to keep his job and broke out only after we drafted rivers.

but i fail to see what that has to do with my knowledge about QB's? it just goes to show that you don't really have much of a clue about my team even though you have no issues running your mouth about them.

you same people that say we shouldn't have drafted a QB that year are the same ones that say we shouldnt have let michael turner go and let the back to back rushing and TD champion go instead.

hidsite smack is fun!.........not.

Comment

my opinion on QB's has been more spot on than anyone else's here in the past 5 years.

tebow? spot on....cutler? spot on, rivers? yep spot on again. the only thing i have said about QB's that i admit i was wrong about was manning not being elite anymore after missing a full year and being past his prime.

i was clearly not alone in that opinion at the time so whatever.

Osweiler isn't the talent that rodgers is, Rodgers should have been a top 5 draft pick (at that time, not hindsite) but fell, Osweiler was a project QB that may turn out to be a solid starter but will not be able to just come in and carry his team IMO.

your team is fully built around manning and the passing game, it will not be a favorable situation for an inexperienced QB to come into without a solid running game to help take pressure off of him, i have my serious doubts.

as far as your comment about the chargers drafting rivers? dude, you clearly do not know what you are talking about. first of all, the chargers didn't draft rivers with the #1 overall draft pick, they drafted eli manning.

second of all, why do you think they ended up with the first overall draft pick? maybe because they were the worst team in football the year before with drew brees and LT in his prime, as well as gates? ya know? when they benched brees because he still was struggling in his third season?

we dint have a SB mvp QB on our roster, we had a QB that was struggling to keep his job and broke out only after we drafted rivers.

but i fail to see what that has to do with my knowledge about QB's? it just goes to show that you don't really have much of a clue about my team even though you have no issues running your mouth about them.

you same people that say we shouldn't have drafted a QB that year are the same ones that say we shouldnt have let michael turner go and let the back to back rushing and TD champion go instead.

hidsite smack is fun!.........not.
                      Hindsight smack like you saying Rodgers should have gone in the top 5?
                      Drew Bree's is a great QB your team didn't build around him or believe in him instead you drafted a second tier QB to replace him, but you can sit in denial with his 0 Championships & MVPs, forget homer glasses you had homer laser eye surgery guy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hindsight smack like you saying Rodgers should have gone in the top 5?
                        Drew Bree's is a great QB your team didn't build around him or believe in him instead you drafted a second tier QB to replace him, but you can sit in denial with his 0 Championships & MVPs, forget homer glasses you had homer laser eye surgery guy!
                        you are clearly trolling, of course they had doubts in a QB that was still struggling in year 3 and was benched, a QB that people had doubts about to begin with because of his size.

also, at the time of the draft rodgers was projected to go high, he fell in the draft as i plainly stated. your QB was not projected to go high, he isn't the talent Rodgers was.

you will be damn lucky if he turns into a solid starting QB, most non first round QB's do not make it to that status, good luck with that when the team he is on is so heavily focused around the QB.

you will understand my point soon enough.

and what denial do you speak of? the facts i am presenting to you which you are oblivious to?

Comment

you are clearly trolling, of course they had doubts in a QB that was still struggling in year 3 and was benched, a QB that people had doubts about to begin with because of his size.

also, at the time of the draft rodgers was projected to go high, he fell in the draft as i plainly stated. your QB was not projected to go high, he isn't the talent Rodgers was.

you will be damn lucky if he turns into a solid starting QB, most non first round QB's do not make it to that status, good luck with that when the team he is on is so heavily focused around the QB.

you will understand my point soon enough.

and what denial do you speak of? the facts i am presenting to you which you are oblivious to?
                          Baphs your all about fearing the unknown.
                          Bronco fan are suppose to be afraid of our future cause you bring up such great facts!?

Russell Wilson, Nick Foles, & Kapernick are recent picks who beat the odds. To say our back up who has never started will be a bust is no different than saying he could be good based on the guys who have made it. You dont know and neither do I.
                          Keep your fear talk to yourself buddy, were going to enjoy the moment and you know what im talking about 2006 - 2009 your boys were on top once LT was gone you guys fell off the top spot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Baphs your all about fearing the unknown.
                            Bronco fan are suppose to be afraid of our future cause you bring up such great facts!?

Russell Wilson, Nick Foles, & Kapernick are recent picks who beat the odds. To say our back up who has never started will be a bust is no different than saying he could be good based on the guys who have made it. You dont know and neither do I.
                            Keep your fear talk to yourself buddy, were going to enjoy the moment and you know what im talking about 2006 - 2009 your boys were on top once LT was gone you guys fell off the top spot.
                            you love putting words in my mouth, don't you? show me where i said he would be a bust......

i clearly said he would be lucky to become a solid starter in the league, that means the odds are stacked against him yes but i'm not saying he will absolutely be a bust.

besides, he was a second round draft pick, not really a bust if he doesn't work out because far more of those types of QB's don't work out than do.

oh and i love the three exceptions to the rule you named in kaep, wilson, and foles. so tell me, what do those three QB's have in common? they all benefit from a great running game.

sorry but that just solidifies my point. the fact that the denver offense is molded around manning and the passing attack, without a good running game is exactly what should be concerning you, exactly what i have been trying to say this entire time.

its not going to be easy for Osweiler to come in there and start without any experience and without a great running game to help take pressure off of him like those other three QB's you mention have.

but do continue to shove your head in the sand and pretend like everything will be just fine when you make the transition from manning to Osweiler.

maybe it will but like i said, history has shown us that the odds are not in your favor and as it stands now, the situation will not be favorable for him.

Comment

you love putting words in my mouth, don't you? show me where i said he would be a bust......

i clearly said he would be lucky to become a solid starter in the league, that means the odds are stacked against him yes but i'm not saying he will absolutely be a bust.

besides, he was a second round draft pick, not really a bust if he doesn't work out because far more of those types of QB's don't work out than do.

oh and i love the three exceptions to the rule you named in kaep, wilson, and foles. so tell me, what do those three QB's have in common? they all benefit from a great running game.

sorry but that just solidifies my point. the fact that the denver offense is molded around manning and the passing attack, without a good running game is exactly what should be concerning you, exactly what i have been trying to say this entire time.

its not going to be easy for Osweiler to come in there and start without any experience and without a great running game to help take pressure off of him like those other three QB's you mention have.

but do continue to shove your head in the sand and pretend like everything will be just fine when you make the transition from manning to Osweiler.

maybe it will but like i said, history has shown us that the odds are not in your favor and as it stands now, the situation will not be favorable for him.
                              Yes Baphs I will continue to be optimistic about the future of a QB who hasn't even had an opportunity while you spit your fear speech.
                              OZ probably won't be a solid starter but your not saying he will be a bust? That is pathetic Baphs either he makes it or not you SPINELESS jellyfish! Try to just go on threads for now on that you won't make an argument to back pedal out of it. We both know if he's a bust you'll toot your horn if he ends up playing well you pull out your " show me where I said he'd be a bust!"
                              sigpic

Comment

and bap we been telling you the whole time, montee ball will get it done

why do you keep insisting our rush game will suffer

montee ball 4.7 yrds pc, 1 td every 30 carries

Mathews...4.4 yrds pc...1 td every 47 carries...165 more carries for 2 more tds

that's your little dream, that THE RUSH OFFENSE WILL JUST FALTER ...

maybe your does and you sink back to the bottom of the afc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X