NFCW vs. AFCW schedule - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFCW vs. AFCW schedule - 2014

As a public service, here's the schedule.

May the best teams from our two divisions make it to SB XLIX.

Week 1...... SD @ AZI

Week 2...... SEA @ SD

Week 3...... DEN @ SEA

Week 5...... KC @ SF, AZI @ DEN

Week 7...... SF @ DEN, AZI @ OAK

Week 8...... STL @ KC

Week 9...... OAK @ SEA

Week 11..... SEA @ KC, DEN @ STL

Week 12..... STL @ SD

Week 13..... OAK @ STL

Week 14..... SF @ OAK, KC @ AZI

Week 16..... SD @ SF
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Here's my predictions on how the divisions will fare against one another.

Seattle will go 4-0.

SF will go 3-1.

Arizona will so 2-2.

St. Louis will go 1-3.

Denver will go 3-1.

SD will go 2-2.

KC will go 1-3.

And Oakland will go 0-4.

The NFCW dominates the AFCW... 10-6.

Comment

Seattle will go 2-2.

SF will go 1-3.

Arizona will so 2-2.

St. Louis will go 3-1.

Denver will go 3-1.

SD will go 2-2.

KC will go 1-3.

And Oakland will go 2-2.

Series split at 8-8
      sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
      UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post

Seattle will go 4-0.

SF will go 3-1.

Arizona will so 2-2.

St. Louis will go 1-3.

Denver will go 3-1.

SD will go 2-2.

KC will go 1-3.

And Oakland will go 0-4.

I can see that happening. I still find it hard for me to see Denver winning at Seattle even with how improved Denver is
        sigpic

Comment

Seattle will go 4-0.

SF will go 3-1.

Arizona will so 2-2.

St. Louis will go 1-3.

Denver will go 3-1.

SD will go 2-2.

KC will go 1-3.

And Oakland will go 0-4.

Are we suppose to be surprised. Why should we care?
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Seattle will go 4-0.

SF will go 3-1.

Arizona will so 2-2.

St. Louis will go 1-3.

Denver will go 3-1.

SD will go 2-2.

KC will go 1-3.

And Oakland will go 0-4.

Seattle will not go undefeated against the AFCW. SD will beat Seattle at home and/or Denver will beat them in Seattle.
            sigpic

Comment

Seattle will go 4-0.

SF will go 3-1.

Arizona will so 2-2.

St. Louis will go 1-3.

Denver will go 3-1.

SD will go 2-2.

KC will go 1-3.

And Oakland will go 0-4.

I would probably go with this as well.

Your game at KC is probably the biggest danger of a L

Comment

The first priority is always winning one's division, and so the funny thing about this schedule is that Seattle fans and Denver fans will actually be rooting for each other's teams in six of these games against their respective division foes.
                Considering some of the lingering SB animosity, this is kind of bizarre, but there's also no way I'm going to root for KC, SD, or OAK to win any of their games under most circumstances, except if it somehow impacts our seeding at the end of the season.

So here it is:

NFC West teams will go 3-1

Denver will go 4-0

Last edited by L.M.; 06-02-2014, 12:49 AM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

NFC West I'm fairly convinced will have the better record.

Denver will go 2-2, I got SFO beating them in DEN and them losing in SEA
                  Kansas City will go 1-3, I see road losses at both AZ and SFO and a home loss to SEA
                  San Diego will go 2-2, home wins vs SEA and STL, road losses at SFO and AZ
                  Oakland will go 1-3, home win versus AZ all the others losses.

I got 10-6 NFCW advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    Seattle will not go undefeated against the AFCW. SD will beat Seattle at home and/or Denver will beat them in Seattle.
                    What makes you think this?

I agree with the other guy that thinks KC is the biggest risk of a L for the Hawks, not the Broncos or the Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by hawksfan76 View Post
                      What makes you think this?

I agree with the other guy that thinks KC is the biggest risk of a L for the Hawks, not the Broncos or the Chargers.
                      because IMO the broncos and chargers will be better than the chiefs? if it was in Seattle i would think that SD would have a much more difficult time winning but at home? they will have a decent shot.

Denver has a decent shot at beating you on the road in the regular season as well, it is the regular season after all.

my question to you is this....what makes you think the chiefs are the biggest threat? i mean, if you don't think Denver or SD are a thereat then KC definitely shouldn't be either.

like i said, Seattle will lose to either SD or Denver this year if not both of them.
                      sigpic

Comment

because IMO the broncos and chargers will be better than the chiefs? if it was in Seattle i would think that SD would have a much more difficult time winning but at home? they will have a decent shot.

Denver has a decent shot at beating you on the road in the regular season as well, it is the regular season after all.

my question to you is this....what makes you think the chiefs are the biggest threat? i mean, if you don't think Denver or SD are a thereat then KC definitely shouldn't be either.

like i said, Seattle will lose to either SD or Denver this year if not both of them.
                        Baph making sense again does make it hard to hate you lol. I think a lot of people misconstruded that the Colts who had homefield against the Seahawks beat them the Broncos who were a better but similar team could do the same. Regular season football is definitely different though and its more about depth and consistent D then the regular season. If we played in Denver during the regular season I have little doubt the outcome would be different in Seattle may be difficult for us though.

Though considering how very little either team sees eachother this season will certainly test Rivers Manning and Wilsons studying habbits as well as the D captains.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I agree with Baph San Diego has a decent shot if they get their run game going. I also think Mccoy will continue to get the best out of Rivers, although I think there D is a little suspect. Seattle are now the defending Superbowl champs and their is now the biggest bulls eye on them. I think KC has a chance if and only if Charles just goes off that game. Oakland is a dark horse this year and if their gamble that Schaub regains his confidence than they have a shot at a few upsets this year. And of course I am a Broncos fan, although I do think they have a better team on paper than the Seahawks, so I am going to say we get the start of our revenge, .
                          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                            Regular season football is definitely different though and its more about depth and consistent D then the regular season.
                            Huh?

Explanation?

Comment

Huh?

Explanation?
                              Statistically speaking teams with a top tier D do better in the post season but many of those teams generally dont win the most games in the regular season. Its why the team that has the most wins rarely wins the SB, because generally speaking those are the higher flying teams (like us), though sometimes you do get a team with a good D winning a lot of games. Regular season football tends to be about demoralization and embarrassing the other team and not really caring about the games after that.

In the playoffs its all about pacing yourself not getting a lot of injuries and winning with a good D, if you have the depth and the D you generally win. We were not built for playoff football as we should have been luckily for us neither was the rest of the AFC (we would have been the lowest D in major categories to win the thing)

Fact is its rare for the highest scoring team in the NFL to win the SB but its not rare for that team to have the most wins or tied for the most wins.
                              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 06-09-2014, 03:02 PM.
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                              X