Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Seriously Denver, you guys are the cockiest fans alive, overconfident before the season starts, and its starts from the the top with John Elway. So your draft class has filled in all your gaps from the completeand utter humiliation your team suffered in the Super Bowl? Really Denver?
    Get those orange colored sunglasses cleaned man. Your gap is wider than the grand canyon. If you want to talk about a team you should be worried about who HAS closed the gap vs your team that would be the San Diego Chargers.

Please enlighten me on how this years draft class has "closed the gap" with the Seahawks.

Hurry up, I haven't got all day.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Seriously Denver, you guys are the cockiest fans alive, overconfident before the season starts, and its starts from the the top with John Elway. So your draft class has filled in all your gaps from the completeand utter humiliation your team suffered in the Super Bowl? Really Denver?
    Get those orange colored sunglasses cleaned man. Your gap is wider than the grand canyon. If you want to talk about a team you should be worried about who HAS closed the gap vs your team that would be the San Diego Chargers.

Please enlighten me on how this years draft class has "closed the gap" with the Seahawks.

Hypocrisy at its best. How many games has San Diego played this season? The Chargers scare me as much as those cute little sheep that faint when you yell at them.
    sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Yeah you do!! You're almost here as much as the mod staff!!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

If you want to talk about a team you should be worried about who HAS closed the gap vs your team that would be the San Diego Chargers

Seriously SD fans you are the cockiest fans alive.....Overconfdent before the season starts. Your gap is wider than the Grand Canyon. So your draft class has filled the gaps?

Hello Pot....stop call Mr. Kettle black.
        sigpic

Comment

Hahaha! Were cocky? Your on our board bragging how your team closed the gap by picking up a midget cb, Donald Brown, annnnnnnnnnndddddddddd nobody else!
          Denver has upgraded there oline,
          Receivers, pass rush, and a complete overhaul in the secondary which includes two pro bowlers and a rookie who is tall enough to ride all the rides at Disneyland.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Hahaha! Were cocky? Your on our board bragging how your team closed the gap by picking up a midget cb, Donald Brown, annnnnnnnnnndddddddddd nobody else!
            Denver has upgraded there oline,
            Receivers, pass rush, and a complete overhaul in the secondary which includes two pro bowlers and a rookie who is tall enough to ride all the rides at Disneyland.
            x 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

12. San Diego Chargers (9-7) - Previously: 12.
              The Chargers are essentially returning the same team, as they didn't lose any major free agents. That would be a good thing, except that they are likely to miss the playoffs, considering that they go from playing the NFC East to the NFC West. There's no way in hell three teams from the AFC West are making the playoffs again. It's probably only going to be Denver, unless, of course, Philip Rivers kidnaps Peyton Manning, tortures him, chops off his manhood and begins referring to him as "Reek."

2. Denver Broncos (13-3) - Previously: 3.
              The Broncos move up to No. 2, thanks to all of the hard work they've put in this offseason. They've done so many things to help themselves now that they've distanced themselves from everyone in the AFC, including New England. Unlike the Patriots, they weren't stupid enough to draft a quarterback in the second round.
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

A Seahawk fan here obviously and I would say they have closed the gap considerably. Looking at their team objectively on defense, they are a wall in the middle with Pot Roast and Vickerson. They have Miller at D end and Ware will be re-energized not being double teamed every play playing on a porous Dallas Defense. Their Linebacker Trevathan is a total stud. He is THE FIRST linebacker I have seen to consistently stand up Marshawn Lynch in one on one tackling. TJ Ward is a small physical brick house and should take pressure off of Moore and I would think the Broncos will play a lot more zone now that they have Ward which Moore excels at. He struggles from time to time in man because he doesn't have elite speed. With Talib and Harris you have two pro bowl corners who can be shut down. On paper they are pretty scary.

Questions for their defense

Can Miller stay out of trouble?
                Will Talib stay healthy (He has averaged only 8 games the last three years)?
                Did Ware have a bad season or is age catching up to him?

Not many weaknesses on Defense.

Offense will get Clady back and Franklin will be much more effective at guard where he is a mauler. I also see Denver getting a running game. Balance is key and Elway knows this better than anybody. Monte Ball is a bruiser and will tax many defenses. They do need more depth at running back but to be honest, Denver didn't have elite running backs and still won the Super Bowl in the 90's. I didn't think Terrell Davis was elite (just my opinion), I thought Denver's offensive line was awesome in their glory years with Elway.

Of course health could destroy the Broncos season but on paper, this team is legit.

Comment

Before FA we returned, 2 all-pros, Harris who is a pro-bowl caliber corner, and 3 defensive starters. Leaving out FA alone, I'd say we narrowed the gap. As for the Chargers, all your additions doesnt even add up to what Denver returned from injuries.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Seriously SD fans you are the cockiest fans alive.....Overconfdent before the season starts. Your gap is wider than the Grand Canyon. So your draft class has filled the gaps?

Hello Pot....stop call Mr. Kettle black.
                    I don't think that there is a huge talent gap between the Broncos and Chargers. I just think the Chargers are colossal underachievers. They were so stupid to get rid of Marty.. But what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
                      A Seahawk fan here obviously and I would say they have closed the gap considerably. Looking at their team objectively on defense, they are a wall in the middle with Pot Roast and Vickerson. They have Miller at D end and Ware will be re-energized not being double teamed every play playing on a porous Dallas Defense. Their Linebacker Trevathan is a total stud. He is THE FIRST linebacker I have seen to consistently stand up Marshawn Lynch in one on one tackling. TJ Ward is a small physical brick house and should take pressure off of Moore and I would think the Broncos will play a lot more zone now that they have Ward which Moore excels at. He struggles from time to time in man because he doesn't have elite speed. With Talib and Harris you have two pro bowl corners who can be shut down. On paper they are pretty scary.

Questions for their defense

Can Miller stay out of trouble?
                      Will Talib stay healthy (He has averaged only 8 games the last three years)?
                      Did Ware have a bad season or is age catching up to him?

Not many weaknesses on Defense.

Offense will get Clady back and Franklin will be much more effective at guard where he is a mauler. I also see Denver getting a running game. Balance is key and Elway knows this better than anybody. Monte Ball is a bruiser and will tax many defenses. They do need more depth at running back but to be honest, Denver didn't have elite running backs and still won the Super Bowl in the 90's. I didn't think Terrell Davis was elite (just my opinion), I thought Denver's offensive line was awesome in their glory years with Elway.

Of course health could destroy the Broncos season but on paper, this team is legit.
                      Dear NoRing even fans of other teams know you are just a troll. Congrats!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
                        I don't think that there is a huge talent gap between the Broncos and Chargers. I just think the Chargers are colossal underachievers. They were so stupid to get rid of Marty.. But what do I know.
                        Can't disagree, just using his own words..:thumb:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          Before FA we returned, 2 all-pros, Harris who is a pro-bowl caliber corner, and 3 defensive starters. Leaving out FA alone, I'd say we narrowed the gap. As for the Chargers, all your additions doesnt even add up to what Denver returned from injuries.
                          Chris Harris is not an All-Pro player. Do you know what All-Pro means? It doesn't mean Pro Bowl. Its means being selected to the 1st team All-Pro by the AP. It basically means you are the best at your position in the entire NFL. I get tired of people throwing that term around loosely. Pro Bowl means best in conference but the voting process is very shady. Being voted All-Pro is a very high honor. One problem with your assumption though is that Harris was injured very late in the year. I wouldn't count on him being 100% at the start of the year and will likely start the year on the PUP list. It might not be until mid-season until he actually has an impact on the Broncos defense. Not everybody is Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by strat1080 View Post
                            Chris Harris is not an All-Pro player. Do you know what All-Pro means? It doesn't mean Pro Bowl. Its means being selected to the 1st team All-Pro by the AP. It basically means you are the best at your position in the entire NFL. I get tired of people throwing that term around loosely. Pro Bowl means best in conference but the voting process is very shady. Being voted All-Pro is a very high honor. One problem with your assumption though is that Harris was injured very late in the year. I wouldn't count on him being 100% at the start of the year and will likely start the year on the PUP list. It might not be until mid-season until he actually has an impact on the Broncos defense. Not everybody is Adrian Peterson.
                            The 2 all-pros being Clady and Miller. Reading comprehension is key. Also Harris only suffered a partial tear, not a complete one.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by strat1080 View Post
                              Your reading comprehension is poor. No where did he say Harris is an All-Pro.
                              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X