Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    Speaking factually... the whole donkey team "Missed Super Bowl".

Care to argue that one.
    No, your right it was bad, i havent seen a team dominated like that since the 85 bears - pats super bowl, Seahawks have the best all around defense in the NFL, but with a new year comes new hope, and im feeling good about these Broncos going into the season and making the playoffs, you always have a legit shot at making a run with Manning under center.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
      Please elaborate on all those 'benefits' he and his franchise received, according to you, in the
      'Spygate' case...!

I wouldn't call a total of $750,000 in fines (largest ever assessed!) and loss of a 1st round draft pick a "benefit', and I can't imagine anyone thinking that his inside 'pull' helped him out, at all.
      Really? You think the largest penalty in NFL history didnt come with thoughts and discussions involving banning coaches, forfeiting games, and being subject to long and lengthy public investigations?

Spygate was reprehensible....there was no getting around it. The league had to act severely and they did....they also destroyed the evidence and let the powerful owner keep his coach from even a single game suspension (which is absurd considering its the LARGEST penalty in league history, yet didnt include games-unlike Sean Payton)

Money and a draft pick, thats it......thats what Krafts "pull" got the people involved in the leagues (to date) most severe scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        Really? You think the largest penalty in NFL history didnt come with thoughts and discussions involving banning coaches, forfeiting games, and being subject to long and lengthy public investigations?

Spygate was reprehensible....there was no getting around it. The league had to act severely and they did....they also destroyed the evidence and let the powerful owner keep his coach from even a single game suspension (which is absurd considering its the LARGEST penalty in league history, yet didnt include games-unlike Sean Payton)

Money and a draft pick, thats it......thats what Krafts "pull" got the people involved in the leagues (to date) most severe scandal.
        "Reprehensible"....Don't make me laugh!

Hitler and the Nazi's slaughtering the Jews was reprehensible.......video taping some defensive signals was not even close. Even stealing signals, which all teams do if they can, doesn't fall into the category that you are desperately trying to create!

Get over it......you should be anguishing over the Broncos horrible, embarrassing SB loss.

Comment

Hitler and the Nazi's slaughtering the Jews was reprehensible.......video taping some defensive signals was not even close. Even stealing signals, which all teams do if they can, doesn't fall into the category that you are desperately trying to create!
          Godwin's law in full force.

I think it's fairly obvious that the reprehensible comment was meant to be taken as being within the scope of football. Which, when using that as a measuring stick, cheating would fall under that description.

Get over it......you should be anguishing over the Broncos horrible, embarrassing SB loss.
          Shouldn't you be lamenting another post-season departure left empty handed yourself?
          Last edited by kishzilla; 06-03-2014, 06:43 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Horrible? Horrible is someone butchering children with a blunt steak knife in front of their poor parents....... embarrassing is the way you used to word horrible i light of all that happened to those poor kids.....

See how I did that...it wasn't any more ridiculous that what you did with the Hitler/Nazi analogy
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• What's Denver's excuse going to be after the next beating at the hands of the Seahawks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                What's Denver's excuse going to be after the next beating at the hands of the Seahawks?
                What will yours be if you don't win? If the score is even close, wouldn't that mean you guys have lost a step?

I mean, you guys are the ones with the pressure to reproduce what you did in the Super Bowl. Your expectations are obviously that you're going to kick our asses. So what if that doesn't come to fruition? Gunna go back to not paying any attention to the NFL again like the rest of the Seahag loudmouths?
                sigpic

Comment

What's Denver's excuse going to be after the next beating at the hands of the Seahawks?
                  pretty sure that the hawks have improved as much as Denver has. From what I saw of your moves I'm not so sure.

Comment

• lol. Denver improved just by returning a bunch of starters (a couple all pro caliber starters for that matter) from injury.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                      No, your right it was bad, i havent seen a team dominated like that since the 85 bears - pats super bowl, .
                      Really? You missed that Niners beat down of Denver 55-10? lucky you. I wish I had
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Really? You missed that Niners beat down of Denver 55-10? lucky you. I wish I had

I remember that game quite well. The 49ers were fantastic offensively and after the first quarter their defense played extremely well. But it wasn't the brutal, physical beat down that the last Super Bowl was. The last Super Bowl was a pure beat-down.

Comment

• Last spring I flew into Denver and rented a car. I was wearing a Seahawks fleece with the Super Bowl logo on it. The rental car dude upgraded me to a better car. I asked him why he did that. He said " no reason". After a few minutes, he looked around and quietly said "your jacket". That was a great day.

Comment

Last spring I flew into Denver and rented a car. I was wearing a Seahawks fleece with the Super Bowl logo on it. The rental car dude upgraded me to a better car. I asked him why he did that. He said " no reason". After a few minutes, he looked around and quietly said "your jacket". That was a great day.
                            Great story!
                            Next time your in Denver cruise to the 5 points area with your upgraded car rental and your sweet jacket.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last spring I flew into Denver and rented a car. I was wearing a Seahawks fleece with the Super Bowl logo on it. The rental car dude upgraded me to a better car. I asked him why he did that. He said " no reason". After a few minutes, he looked around and quietly said "your jacket". That was a great day.
                              That's the thing about bandwagoners. They're everywhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                                That's the thing about bandwagoners. They're everywhere.
                                cooltune knows, he use to be a 49er fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X