Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
    The big pre season match up is almost here. I'm kind of hoping that Seattle just
    cruises through the game and Denver wins what they think is a hard fought victory. Then I'll laugh at the first goof ball who thinks Denver got their sweet revenge for the Super Bowl humiliation.

No matter what happens, I'm going to be able to laugh at you guys.
    Lol setting pre excuses for a meaningless game
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

The big pre season match up is almost here. I'm kind of hoping that Seattle just cruises through the game and Denver wins what they think is a hard fought victory. Then I'll laugh at the first goof ball who thinks Denver got their sweet revenge for the Super Bowl humiliation.

No matter what happens, I'm going to be able to laugh at you guys.
      if you guys start arguing over pre-eason games i'm putting all of you rookie fans on ignore.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Lol setting pre excuses for a meaningless game

Just predicting how you people will respond to the meaningless game.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Seriously Denver, you guys are the cockiest fans alive, overconfident before the season starts, and its starts from the the top with John Elway. So your draft class has filled in all your gaps from the completeand utter humiliation your team suffered in the Super Bowl? Really Denver?
          Get those orange colored sunglasses cleaned man. Your gap is wider than the grand canyon. If you want to talk about a team you should be worried about who HAS closed the gap vs your team that would be the San Diego Chargers.

Please enlighten me on how this years draft class has "closed the gap" with the Seahawks.

Hurry up, I haven't got all day.

Have you talked to a Seahawk fan lately? I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinnamon Girl View Post
            Have you talked to a Seahawk fan lately? I don't think so.
            Hi there CG. Fancy seeing you here.

Comment

• Hey, what is up? I didn't know you followed the Broncos forum. I needed to get into friendly territory. Those Seahawk fans have been really mean to me. LOL OF course I gave it back to them.

Comment

Hey, what is up? I didn't know you followed the Broncos forum. I needed to get into friendly territory. Those Seahawk fans have been really mean to me. LOL OF course I gave it back to them.
                In all the gin joints in all the world...

I noticed how you were treated at .Net. I think your prior association with "he who will not be named" doomed that.

I've been reading this forum, and the orangemane for awhile. Actually got sucked into a discussion when a point about Manning vs Wilson's first two years was raised.

Comment

Those Seahawk fans have been really mean to me. LOL OF course I gave it back to them.

How do you give it back to them?

Comment

• This is a pretty classy sports forum. I am liking it. Getting football fever and we are going to do our Pick three games post on the other forum in Evergreen. I plan on winning this year.

I know they hate "he who will not be named" however their misogyny is crazy. I still say I have yet to meet a non obnoxious Seahawk fan since the superbowl (except you of course) LOL

Comment

• Comment

• This one really made them mad.

Comment

• All the un witty retorts can't change history. They reek of sour grapes. It must be especially painful after all the trash Broncos fans were talking in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl debacle.

Next time, it's going to be worse.

Comment

All the un witty retorts can't change history. They reek of sour grapes. It must be especially painful after all the trash Broncos fans were talking in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl debacle.

I admit that but I like to think we were not that bad after the super bowl with Green bay but then again, Shannon Sharpe was on our team that year. Maybe we were.

Comment

All the un witty retorts can't change history. They reek of sour grapes. It must be especially painful after all the trash Broncos fans were talking in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl debacle.

And really all that thread was about was insults. It was not a true football discussion. I was just having fun with them.

Comment

how would you know...you didn't have the balls to be here until 2 months after the game....tuff guy now
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X