Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    how would you know...you didn't have the balls to be here until 2 months after the game....tuff guy now

    How do you know I wasn't here under a different name?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
      How do you know I wasn't here under a different name?
      Oh... please do tell me more.....
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


      Comment


      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Oh... please do tell me more.....
        Are you just itching to ban me? Can't handle someone coming in here fulfilling the purpose of this forum?

        If you can't beat em, silence em..... Huh?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          how would you know...you didn't have the balls to be here until 2 months after the game....tuff guy now
          I just looked at some old threads. Here is what the average Denver fan was saying back in February........
          Originally posted by brutledge79 View Post
          The seahawks have no clue what is about to hit them. They have seen nothing like Denver's offense and will be owned by the best in the business. Your boy Sherman just put a target on the backs of every dude in that secondary. Sherman ever been to the big dance? Anyone on your roster been to the Super Bowl? Pete Carrol ever coach in a Super Bowl? Didn't think so. Peyton will show guys like The Sherm what the best actually looks like. Pathetic. Dude just made your team look like a bunch of jokers that have never won a game. One thing is guaranteed, the entire seahawks secondary will have their hands full on Super Bowl Sunday, the Four Horsemen will beast out!
          Now that's funny stuff.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
            Are you just itching to ban me? Can't handle someone coming in here fulfilling the purpose of this forum?

            If you can't beat em, silence em..... Huh?
            well considering i have been here smacking with them since 2006, i would have to say you are wrong with that assumption.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              well considering i have been here smacking with them since 2006, i would have to say you are wrong with that assumption.

              The question mark made it a question and not assumption. And how did your answer dispute that notion?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                Are you just itching to ban me? Can't handle someone coming in here fulfilling the purpose of this forum?

                If you can't beat em, silence em..... Huh?
                Actually... no. And it's not about "fullfilling the purpose" or silencing us.. it's about upholding the CoC and blatant disregard is dealt with harshly. And since you've already displayed disrespect for it... step careful, Padawan.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                  How do you know I wasn't here under a different name?
                  Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                  Are you just itching to ban me? Can't handle someone coming in here fulfilling the purpose of this forum?

                  If you can't beat em, silence em..... Huh?
                  Sound like a lot of talking out of ones ass.....love the bravado of saying you were here under a different account to build credibility and then backs right off when challenged...

                  You are like very other noobie Seahawks fan...sign up when the going is good and fade out when your team sinks to obscurity again....
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                    How do you know I wasn't here under a different name?
                    the funny thing is, i was here and don't recall seeing anywhere near as many seahawk homers leading up to the SB that you see now in the freakin off season, running after the fact smack.

                    why were you guys not all here running your mouths before the game if you were so confident your team was going to win? maybe because you were afraid of getting a little egg on your face?

                    it will indeed be interesting to see if you guys stick around if things don't go your way this season, my guess is definitely not.
                    Last edited by baphamet; 08-07-2014, 12:32 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Actually... no. And it's not about "fullfilling the purpose" or silencing us.. it's about upholding the CoC and blatant disregard is dealt with harshly. And since you've already displayed disrespect for it... step careful, Padawan.

                      Where have I violated the CoC? Is name calling a violation?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                        The question mark made it a question and not assumption. And how did your answer dispute that notion?
                        umm because i would have been banned a long time ago? do you think you are the first to ruffle feathers around here?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                          Where have I violated the CoC? Is name calling a violation?
                          I haven't said you did.

                          I suggest you go and read the CoC and you'll answer your own question. Or do I need to turn it into some sort of meaningless stat sheet for you to understand?
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Sound like a lot of talking out of ones ass.....love the bravado of saying you were here under a different account to build credibility and then backs right off when challenged...

                            You are like very other noobie Seahawks fan...sign up when the going is good and fade out when your team sinks to obscurity again....

                            Funny stuff.

                            Where did I claim to have been here under another name? I simply asked if that was possible. And where have I ever "backed off" anything?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                              I haven't said you did.

                              I suggest you go and read the CoC and you'll answer your own question. Or do I need to turn it into some sort of meaningless stat sheet for you to understand?
                              Once again, is name calling a violation of the CoC?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                                Funny stuff.

                                Where did I claim to have been here under another name? I simply asked if that was possible. And where have I ever "backed off" anything?
                                Right here ^^^^^^^ is backing off. Don't trip over your own heels during the back-pedalling.

                                You are a noobie post win Seahawks fan like the rest of them. Don't imply you are anything else, or that you "possibly" could have been here before.....
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X