Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
    Once again, is name calling a violation of the CoC?
    Go. Read. The. C. O. C that you agreed to abide by when you signed up.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Once again, is name calling a violation of the CoC?
      http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

there ya go bud.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Right here ^^^^^^^ is backing off. Don't trip over your own heels during the back-pedalling.

You are a noobie post win Seahawks fan like the rest of them. Don't imply you are anything else, or that you "possibly" could have been here before.....
        Could this kind of posting be considered a CoC violation? Sounds pretty much like baiting to me.

I love Broncos fans. Can't handle the outcome of the beating, so they swerve to name calling and such.

Comment

• I am sorry where am I baiting you into anything? And mister coc where is that section on baiting?
          sigpic

Comment

Could this kind of posting be considered a CoC violation? Sounds pretty much like baiting to me.

I love Broncos fans. Can't handle the outcome of the beating, so they swerve to name calling and such.
            And we love Seahawk fans. Win a Superbowl and all of the sudden they are the most outspoken fans in the league talking about dynasties. Fail to make the playoffs this year and you all will fade back to the non-existance you came from.
            sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
              And we love Seahawk fans. Win a Superbowl and all of the sudden they are the most outspoken fans in the league talking about dynasties. Fail to make the playoffs this year and you all will fade back to the non-existance you came from.

If my aunt had testicles, she'd be my uncle.

Comment

Way to ruin a thread cooltune. You're not smart enough to stop trolling against the staff? It's pretty clear you want to leave by forcing them to kick you out, I guess you're the first seahawk fan that couldn't handle the smack talk.

Comment

• Aaaannnnnd.... thread closed. IT has served it's purpose.

Thecooltune.... I suggest you simmer down and stop and go read the CoC. There was no staff trolling here. THere was no accusations. As I recall there was YOU insinuating on having posted previously under another name(which is a violation of our CoC). Excuse us for then calling you out on it. If you want to continue to post in this manner then I will :hammer: as per the message I send you in your last IP.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                  X