Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this I hear? The Broncos have "Closed the Gap" with the Seahawks?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    Aaaannnnnd.... thread closed. IT has served it's purpose.

Thecooltune.... I suggest you simmer down and stop and go read the CoC. There was no staff trolling here. THere was no accusations. As I recall there was YOU insinuating on having posted previously under another name(which is a violation of our CoC). Excuse us for then calling you out on it. If you want to continue to post in this manner then I will :hammer: as per the message I send you in your last IP.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeFaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
    Could this kind of posting be considered a CoC violation? Sounds pretty much like baiting to me.

I love Broncos fans. Can't handle the outcome of the beating, so they swerve to name calling and such.
    Way to ruin a thread cooltune. You're not smart enough to stop trolling against the staff? It's pretty clear you want to leave by forcing them to kick you out, I guess you're the first seahawk fan that couldn't handle the smack talk.

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
    And we love Seahawk fans. Win a Superbowl and all of the sudden they are the most outspoken fans in the league talking about dynasties. Fail to make the playoffs this year and you all will fade back to the non-existance you came from.

If my aunt had testicles, she'd be my uncle.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    Could this kind of posting be considered a CoC violation? Sounds pretty much like baiting to me.

I love Broncos fans. Can't handle the outcome of the beating, so they swerve to name calling and such.
    And we love Seahawk fans. Win a Superbowl and all of the sudden they are the most outspoken fans in the league talking about dynasties. Fail to make the playoffs this year and you all will fade back to the non-existance you came from.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I am sorry where am I baiting you into anything? And mister coc where is that section on baiting?

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Right here ^^^^^^^ is backing off. Don't trip over your own heels during the back-pedalling.

You are a noobie post win Seahawks fan like the rest of them. Don't imply you are anything else, or that you "possibly" could have been here before.....

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Once again, is name calling a violation of the CoC?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

there ya go bud.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Go. Read. The. C. O. C that you agreed to abide by when you signed up.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Funny stuff.

Where did I claim to have been here under another name? I simply asked if that was possible. And where have I ever "backed off" anything?
    Right here ^^^^^^^ is backing off. Don't trip over your own heels during the back-pedalling.

You are a noobie post win Seahawks fan like the rest of them. Don't imply you are anything else, or that you "possibly" could have been here before.....

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I haven't said you did.

I suggest you go and read the CoC and you'll answer your own question. Or do I need to turn it into some sort of meaningless stat sheet for you to understand?

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Sound like a lot of talking out of ones ass.....love the bravado of saying you were here under a different account to build credibility and then backs right off when challenged...

You are like very other noobie Seahawks fan...sign up when the going is good and fade out when your team sinks to obscurity again....

Funny stuff.

Where did I claim to have been here under another name? I simply asked if that was possible. And where have I ever "backed off" anything?

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Where have I violated the CoC? Is name calling a violation?
    I haven't said you did.

I suggest you go and read the CoC and you'll answer your own question. Or do I need to turn it into some sort of meaningless stat sheet for you to understand?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    The question mark made it a question and not assumption. And how did your answer dispute that notion?
    umm because i would have been banned a long time ago? do you think you are the first to ruffle feathers around here?

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Actually... no. And it's not about "fullfilling the purpose" or silencing us.. it's about upholding the CoC and blatant disregard is dealt with harshly. And since you've already displayed disrespect for it... step careful, Padawan.

Where have I violated the CoC? Is name calling a violation?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    How do you know I wasn't here under a different name?
    the funny thing is, i was here and don't recall seeing anywhere near as many seahawk homers leading up to the SB that you see now in the freakin off season, running after the fact smack.

why were you guys not all here running your mouths before the game if you were so confident your team was going to win? maybe because you were afraid of getting a little egg on your face?

it will indeed be interesting to see if you guys stick around if things don't go your way this season, my guess is definitely not.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-07-2014, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X