• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernandez Again!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...-2012-killings

Wow this guy is a real piece of work.
    sigpic
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

There is no way he's beating this case as they have too much evidence against him..the gun, blood, DNA, other DNA evidence connecting him to the victims, two cooperating witnesses that were in the car with him, the car he tried to hide. He's done.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      There is no way he's beating this case as they have too much evidence against him..the gun, blood, DNA, other DNA evidence connecting him to the victims, two cooperating witnesses that were in the car with him, the car he tried to hide. He's done.
      Link(s) to article(s) on too much evidence?

I'm not sating there is not... I just want to read about it for myself.

I've not seen such an article.
      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

I dont know if I can find the article, but I remember reading that this case is the one they have the most on and should be the easier of the two to prosecute.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          I dont know if I can find the article, but I remember reading that this case is the one they have the most on and should be the easier of the two to prosecute.
          You are referring to the Boston case, Steve? if so, I believe you are correct.

One of my kids works in the Bristol County court system (where Hernandez was charged with the Attleboro murder) and says that case is mostly circumstantial at this point because of the lack of direct physical evidence (they haven't located the gun in that case and believe his fiancée dumped it, along with clothing, which is why she's being charged with perjury) and lack of cooperation from his two accomplices.

Comment

OJ got off with a lot of evidence against him. If Hernandez was an unemployed gang banger he would already been convicted. Money can buy you time and in OJ's case freedom.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Money can buy you time and in OJ's case freedom.
              Wasn't there a Bronco connection in the OJ case?

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                Your probably thinking of the white ford bronco that he was driving
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I thought it was a Seahawk that was connected to the case.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                    I thought it was a Seahawk that was connected to the case.
                    Al Cowlings was driving the Ford Bronco though there were plenty of teams he played for. Just blame the University of South Central
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

OJ got off with a lot of evidence against him. If Hernandez was an unemployed gang banger he would already been convicted. Money can buy you time and in OJ's case freedom.
                      That's true, a hot shot attorney can make a lot of things happen. It's also common for public trials to favor the defendant, which I suppose could be because of a variety of reasons. It could be that the pressure to show your not being soft or prove other things to the public makes prosecutors make errant and impractical moves, that would not be made in a normal case. People are often irrational in assuming practical moves in waiting to take action or going for a lesser penalty with more solid evidence are just excuses to be 'soft' because of some bias by the prosecution.

Or, perhaps the juries are worried about being unethical in listening to all the talk, and have strong emphasis on not letting it influence them against the defendant. This could cause a bias in the defendant's favor that maybe wouldn't normally be given.

It's common in public trials with non celebrities like Zimmerman and Anthony, not just celebrities.

Comment

Just... wow... I've seen bad smack and bad smack.. then there's this.... :doh:
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Relax, Clarence... it's only meant to be funny.

I'm guessing that it made someone laff.

If so, I accomplished my goal.

Comment

Relax, Clarence... it's only meant to be funny.

I'm guessing that it made someone laff.

If so, I accomplished my goal.
                            I'm guessing it's the wrong audience if you were trying to make someone laugh. Maybe go take some joke lessons from Carlos Mencia.. or Dean Cook...? They aren't very good comedians, either.

Oh wait.. sorry. This post is all wrong. Let me start over.

Better?
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Sad but true. But hey, ultimately karma caught up with OJ.
                              sigpic
                              What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Working...
                              X