Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hernandez Again!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    Relax, Clarence... it's only meant to be funny.

    I'm guessing that it made someone laff.

    If so, I accomplished my goal.
    I thought it was hilarious, lots of "laffing" at another seahag troll. Did you realize Al Cowlings was a seachicken when you made that post?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
      I thought it was hilarious, lots of "laffing" at another seahag troll. Did you realize Al Cowlings was a seachicken when you made that post?
      I had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder.
      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Just... wow... I've seen bad smack and bad smack.. then there's this.... :doh:
        Technically he was not wrong there was a Bronco involved but not from Denver but from Detroit (ie a Ford Bronco)
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
          Technically he was not wrong there was a Bronco involved but not from Denver but from Detroit (ie a Ford Bronco)
          So, if the Broncos is from Detroit, let's take it a bit further... he's talking smack about the Lions??

          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            So, if the Broncos is from Detroit, let's take it a bit further... he's talking smack about the Lions??

            Well at least there are no fans to get offended




            Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              So, if the Broncos is from Detroit, let's take it a bit further... he's talking smack about the Lions??

              Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              Well at least there are no fans to get offended
              And if we take it further.... a lion is an animal... what else is an animal??

              A duck! And a duck floats!! So does wood.... so if OP floats.. as does the wood.... then he's a WITCH!!!

              "She turned me into a newt!!!

              "A neeeewt?!?!?!"

              "Well, I gawt bettuh!"

              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                So, if the Broncos is from Detroit, let's take it a bit further... he's talking smack about the Lions??

                Weren't they actually being made in Canada by then?
                I really like Cheese.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                  Weren't they actually being made in Canada by then?
                  Which is primarily French, as is Deh-twah... so...

                  ... it's.... a...

                  DUCK!!!!!
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Last edited by 58Miller; 06-18-2014, 06:22 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Hernandez is prima facie evidence that the Pats are a lot tougher than any other team in the League, Miller.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X