Tom Brady drops out of top 5 QB's in NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady drops out of top 5 QB's in NFL

Sure you're a product of your environment -and age ticks away on all of us.

I don't know what all the 'insider' article says - but it's probably accurate after last season.

Losing Welker Gronk and Aaron H didn't help - it is what it is

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story...r-top-5-qb-nfl
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

I don't have insider so can't see much of the article
    sigpic

Comment

so who is their top 5 then?
      sigpic

Comment

That's ridiculous. Like dizzolve said, he lost a lot of talent, and still got them to the AFC Championship game. He's the second best QB in the game right now if you ask me. (1 is obviously Peyton.)
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I scanned the net for an Insider snitch and found the five he put ahead of Brady:

Brees, Rodgers, Forehead, Rivers and Big Ben.

He said Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck could soon put him at 8th best.

The 5th spot is debatable but today the top five should still contain Manning, Brees, Rodgers and Brady. No way is Ben ahead of Brady. Rivers I think solidifies at least a valid argument this coming year against whomever.

The guy listed stats. He forgot Brady ONLY lost in the Conference Championship and, as usual, led the Pats to top tier status. And hell do it again this year and until he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            I scanned the net for an Insider snitch and found the five he put ahead of Brady:

Brees, Rodgers, Forehead, Rivers and Big Ben.

He said Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck could soon put him at 8th best.

The 5th spot is debatable but today the top five should still contain Manning, Brees, Rodgers and Brady. No way is Ben ahead of Brady. Rivers I think solidifies at least a valid argument this coming year against whomever.

The guy listed stats. He forgot Brady ONLY lost in the Conference Championship and, as usual, led the Pats to top tier status. And hell do it again this year and until he retires.

HaHa....Rivers and Big Ben! That's all I need to read to read to know the article is a total joke, written by a fool or a scribe who got torched by Belichick for asking a stupid question in a press conference.

But who cares, anyway! Brady won his first SB without being named a top five QB, and I expect he's
            about to win a fourth, regardless of what he's ranked.

Comment

I mean I cant stand the Patsies and Brady but its a joke that he has Brady out of the top 5.

The elites are still Rodgers, Peyton, Brady and Brees
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah seems like a pretty silly list just for putting Rivers and Little Ben in it.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  I mean I cant stand the Patsies and Brady but its a joke that he has Brady out of the top 5.

The elites are still Rodgers, Peyton, Brady and Brees
                  Right on, man I'm with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
                    HaHa....Rivers and Big Ben! That's all I need to read to read to know the article is a total joke, written by a fool or a scribe who got torched by Belichick for asking a stupid question in a press conference.

But who cares, anyway! Brady won his first SB without being named a top five QB, and I expect he's
                    about to win a fourth, regardless of what he's ranked.
                    You're expecting? Congratulations! I think you are going to have to be induced if you think Brady is going to win one clean.
                    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                      You're expecting? Congratulations! I think you are going to have to be induced if you think Brady is going to win one clean.

HaHa.....It might even be twins, Can!

Comment

Brady not in the top five. The author is working hard for those page hits.
                        sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          Yeah seems like a pretty silly list just for putting Rivers and Little Ben in it.
                          it is far more silly to put ben in there than rivers if you put aside the hate. but to not have brady in there is just crazy talk.
                          sigpic

Comment

As much as I can't stand the Pats, I still have to say that this is ridiculous. Brady is still great and we all know it. Totally belongs in the top 5.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              it is far more silly to put ben in there than rivers if you put aside the hate. but to not have brady in there is just crazy talk.
                              It's not a hate thing, a few years ago, sure Rivers was a top 5 QB. Now not so much. Still top 10, but I think there is better QBs than him and Ben.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X