Why is Peyton Manning so annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    This all too funny coming from a Pats fan who trolled Colts boards until manning came to Denver and he followed here too.

Seems like a lot of effort to troll-stalk one player.
    This ^

lol.... you don't know how many times we set this guy and his buddies up just to get them booted from our board.
    Get used to him... he'll be here until Manning retires.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
      Exactly....that speaks to true devotion of the average Colts' fan. But, to be fair to them, I should point out that he let them down on many, many occasions when they thought the Lombardi should have been theirs, and that probably eroded a lot of the devotion and gratitude they may once have held for him!

I don't think the NE fans would ever disrespect TB after all the joy and success he brought to them as a fanbase. Same as Elway with you guys (and girls).
      Again... you have no idea what the "average" Colt fan thinks. Just because someone is supporting their team and their new QB by holding up a sign that says "12 is the new 18" ,you come up with the assumption that they hate Manning? 12 IS the new 18 silly! Hanging around on Colts forums also doesn't give you a clear picture of how us Colts fan feel. I'll bet more Patriot fans want to get rid of Brady than Colt fans wanted Manning gone. I know this by visiting Patriot forums. (see how dumb that sounds) Its obvious Brady can't win post Spygate... Even Patriot fans are realizing this. Maybe you should look at your own team before accusing other fan bases of their devotion.

How many times has Brady let his fans down on many, many occasions when they thought the Lombardi should have been theirs.
      You make no sense!
      Again.... Your everything Manning jealousy is getting old.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        There were several on here that claimed to support Manning but that changed when they seemed to have a shot, or changed their mind when he lost saying thats what happens on a Manning team. Cant say its the same for all of you, but there are a few that were a bit of turn coats or believed he was one (despite the fact he was not given that choice).

However, when he returned Manning was not booed he was cheered which says a lot for the fans character
        Many on here love Tebow too.... Whats your point? lol
        How many times has Brady let his fans down on many, many occasions when they thought the Lombardi should have been theirs.
        The people in Indy were led to believe Mannings career was over. Nobody wanted him gone.
        When Luck was drafted everyone was excited to get another future HOF QB.
        The people in Indy support their team and their new QB just as they did when Manning was here.

Peyton Manning received a hero's welcome at Lucas Oil Stadium with a standing ovation when he returned last year.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
          This ^

lol.... you don't know how many times we set this guy and his buddies up just to get them booted from our board.
          Get used to him... he'll be here until Manning retires.

HaHa....tell him the truth. The only thing that kept that lousy Board going for as long as it did was the was the willingness and charity of the NE fans to sign up and try to keep it afloat!

But, there was only so much we could do, given the sorry state and weak-minded membership in place when we arrived.

Unlike Broncos Country, where we have a large contingency of informed and knowledgeable fans and some terrific moderation to keep members like you from getting too far out of bounds!

Comment

Again... you have no idea what the "average" Colt fan thinks. Just because someone is supporting their team and their new QB by holding up a sign that says "12 is the new 18" ,you come up with the assumption that they hate Manning? 12 IS the new 18 silly! Hanging around on Colts forums also doesn't give you a clear picture of how us Colts fan feel. I'll bet more Patriot fans want to get rid of Brady than Colt fans wanted Manning gone. I know this by visiting Patriot forums. (see how dumb that sounds) Its obvious Brady can't win post Spygate... Even Patriot fans are realizing this. Maybe you should look at your own team before accusing other fan bases of their devotion.

You make no sense!
            FYI, MR.....As I have already said, I was shocked at the reaction of many of your fellow Colts' fans. So much so that I actually felt bad for Peyton because he deserved a lot more after all he had given to the town and his fans!

Sometimes when I read your comments and those of other loyal Manning fans, I get the feeling that you actually think every negative thing I say about him is intended to be serious, and not just wrapped in smack! C'mon, get real.

If I was hater and despised him, out of jealousy, I don't think it likely I would have shook his hand, wished him well, and expressed my hope of a full and speedy recovery, as I did down in Foxboro on his last trip in as a Colt!

Comment

I was watching a video on youtube and one of the suggested videos coincidentally was this.

Last edited by DevilSpawn; 06-14-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Many on here love Tebow too.... Whats your point? lol
                The people in Indy were led to believe Mannings career was over. Nobody wanted him gone.
                When Luck was drafted everyone was excited to get another future HOF QB.
                The people in Indy support their team and their new QB just as they did when Manning was here.

Peyton Manning received a hero's welcome at Lucas Oil Stadium with a standing ovation when he returned last year.

HaHa....I just watched that 'evidence' tape of yours, supposedly depicting "a hero's welcome" for Peyton!

What a laugh.....the shots of the fans in the stands showed they were all sitting on the hands, while staring vacuously into outer space....At best, you could say they weren't even aware that Manning was back!

If that's your idea of a warm, hero's welcome, you'd be stunned to bear witness to a good old fashioned NE homecoming! We know how to treat our former players, buddy.

Comment

HaHa....tell him the truth. The only thing that kept that lousy Board going for as long as it did was the was the willingness and charity of the NE fans to sign up and try to keep it afloat!

But, there was only so much we could do, given the sorry state and weak-minded membership in place when we arrived.

Unlike Broncos Country, where we have a large contingency of informed and knowledgeable fans and some terrific moderation to keep members like you from getting too far out of bounds!

Yes, the mods here are pretty awesome.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Keep telling yourself that.
                    BTW... I see you're On Probation. You should be use to that by now... huh?
                    sigpic

Comment

HaHa....I just watched that 'evidence' tape of yours, supposedly depicting "a hero's welcome" for Peyton!

What a laugh.....the shots of the fans in the stands showed they were all sitting on the hands, while staring vacuously into outer space....At best, you could say they weren't even aware that Manning was back!

If that's your idea of a warm, hero's welcome, you'd be stunned to bear witness to a good old fashioned NE homecoming! We know how to treat our former players, buddy.
                      You cannot be this slow. Can you? They were booing the Broncos when they came outta the tunnel. When they were "staring into outer space", they were looking UP at the huge TV's. When the TV's read "Thank you Peyton" the crowd went nuts and gave him a standing ovation. Nice try though... Anyone that saw that game OR that video knows what I'm talking about.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Yes, the mods here are pretty awesome.
                        Yes you are. I'm sure you'll take out the trash when its full and ready.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cause he has a ban on record....No my mistake that's you :thumb:
                          Last edited by Beagle; 06-15-2014, 07:32 AM.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Yes you are. I'm sure you'll take out the trash when its full and ready.
                            HaHa....I just noticed your avatar! "SuperManning"! LOL

I never thought I was particularly harsh on Peyton, compared to many other football fans, including some of your pals on Colts' boards.......but I guess if he's your biggest hero, I might come across as a little cruel!

MR....please be careful, my friend... The staff IS awesome and has already reminded me that we're supposed to attack the post, not the poster. I would hate to see you get put on probation and lose the privilege of posting that great avatar!

And I accept your explanation about the apparent lack of enthusiasm for an NFL icon of Peyton's magnitude....I feel better knowing that not all his fans turned against him and that he was made to feel loved and appreciated on his return to Indy....but I was only guffawing over the 'evidence' you used to bolster your position.

Couldn't you have come up with a better video of the crowd's reaction than have them looking like the cast of extras on the set of The Walking Dead..?

Comment

And for anyone just tuning in, I'm just yanking on MR's chain. I think he knows that, too....or at least, he should!

Comment

And for anyone just tuning in, I'm just yanking on MR's chain. I think he knows that, too....or at least, he should!
                                Would we be friends if I thought otherwise? I do the same to you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X