Why is Peyton Manning so annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I cannot post pictures.
    Last edited by ManningRules; 06-15-2014, 11:59 PM.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      I was watching a video on youtube and one of the suggested videos coincidentally was this.

Hes so annoying because he works hard and demands a lot from his teammates. Though when most of the players on the opposing team dont have footage that goes back further then 2 years let alone 12 years then its kind of hard to demand that.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
        HaHa....I just watched that 'evidence' tape of yours, supposedly depicting "a hero's welcome" for Peyton!

What a laugh.....the shots of the fans in the stands showed they were all sitting on the hands, while staring vacuously into outer space....At best, you could say they weren't even aware that Manning was back!

If that's your idea of a warm, hero's welcome, you'd be stunned to bear witness to a good old fashioned NE homecoming! We know how to treat our former players, buddy.
        Yeah im starting to wonder if they piped in crowed noise to mess with Peyton. Well if Champ ever returns to Denver (which is not very likely) I hope he gets a real standing ovation
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
          Yeah im starting to wonder if they piped in crowed noise to mess with Peyton. Well if Champ ever returns to Denver (which is not very likely) I hope he gets a real standing ovation
          Really...you don't think they'll honor him some day, in some way?

Ty Law and the Pats organization have mended fences and Ty's been feted for all his contributions to NE's success.

I gotta believe Champ falls into the same category.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
            Really...you don't think they'll honor him some day, in some way?

Ty Law and the Pats organization have mended fences and Ty's been feted for all his contributions to NE's success.

I gotta believe Champ falls into the same category.
            I think he was talking about while still playing, which is very unlikely.

Of course when Champ retires he will be honored.
            sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
            UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Here is a short and rough synopsis of how Google works:

When you do a search off of your own pc, or when your are signed in as you on any PC, you will get back search results that Google shows you based off of your profile. So there are websites that you may never see, based upon your past history of searches and preferences. What gets filtered to the top, is based upon all kinds of things you have done with computers in the past e.g. likes on facebook.

Do a search on someone else's pc as them, you will see different results and websites.

Do it in a differing country, you will see differing results. (Yes, even the United States censors)

Use a proxy webpage to do the search like startpage.com, and you will get differing results.

The bottom line is this: All these Google searches are probably valid. But only for that user/pc/area.
              So everyone is right! All the differences are valid.

(Now how pervasive Google has gotten, is the scary thing. Hoover would crap his pants at the surveillance they have.)

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Why did most Seahawks fans become fans in the last 3 years?
                Does thinking that make you feel better about that brutal pummeling they threw on the Broncos in February?

Comment

Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                  Does thinking that make you feel better about that brutal pummeling they threw on the Broncos in February?
                  What does our loss in the Super Bowl have to do with the FACT that most of your "fan"base didn't exist merely a couple years ago?

It's possible for the Broncos to have gotten their asses kicked, and for your "fan"base to simultaneously be a joke.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X