X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
    Does thinking that make you feel better about that brutal pummeling they threw on the Broncos in February?
    What does our loss in the Super Bowl have to do with the FACT that most of your "fan"base didn't exist merely a couple years ago?

It's possible for the Broncos to have gotten their asses kicked, and for your "fan"base to simultaneously be a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Why did most Seahawks fans become fans in the last 3 years?
    Does thinking that make you feel better about that brutal pummeling they threw on the Broncos in February?

Leave a comment:

• gorky
    replied
    Here is a short and rough synopsis of how Google works:

When you do a search off of your own pc, or when your are signed in as you on any PC, you will get back search results that Google shows you based off of your profile. So there are websites that you may never see, based upon your past history of searches and preferences. What gets filtered to the top, is based upon all kinds of things you have done with computers in the past e.g. likes on facebook.

Do a search on someone else's pc as them, you will see different results and websites.

Do it in a differing country, you will see differing results. (Yes, even the United States censors)

Use a proxy webpage to do the search like startpage.com, and you will get differing results.

The bottom line is this: All these Google searches are probably valid. But only for that user/pc/area.
    So everyone is right! All the differences are valid.

(Now how pervasive Google has gotten, is the scary thing. Hoover would crap his pants at the surveillance they have.)

Leave a comment:

• 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Really...you don't think they'll honor him some day, in some way?

Ty Law and the Pats organization have mended fences and Ty's been feted for all his contributions to NE's success.

I gotta believe Champ falls into the same category.
    I think he was talking about while still playing, which is very unlikely.

Of course when Champ retires he will be honored.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bojangles
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Yeah im starting to wonder if they piped in crowed noise to mess with Peyton. Well if Champ ever returns to Denver (which is not very likely) I hope he gets a real standing ovation
    Really...you don't think they'll honor him some day, in some way?

Ty Law and the Pats organization have mended fences and Ty's been feted for all his contributions to NE's success.

I gotta believe Champ falls into the same category.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    HaHa....I just watched that 'evidence' tape of yours, supposedly depicting "a hero's welcome" for Peyton!

What a laugh.....the shots of the fans in the stands showed they were all sitting on the hands, while staring vacuously into outer space....At best, you could say they weren't even aware that Manning was back!

If that's your idea of a warm, hero's welcome, you'd be stunned to bear witness to a good old fashioned NE homecoming! We know how to treat our former players, buddy.
    Yeah im starting to wonder if they piped in crowed noise to mess with Peyton. Well if Champ ever returns to Denver (which is not very likely) I hope he gets a real standing ovation

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I was watching a video on youtube and one of the suggested videos coincidentally was this.

Hes so annoying because he works hard and demands a lot from his teammates. Though when most of the players on the opposing team dont have footage that goes back further then 2 years let alone 12 years then its kind of hard to demand that.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    Nice. I cannot post pictures.
    Last edited by ManningRules; 06-15-2014, 11:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    And for anyone just tuning in, I'm just yanking on MR's chain. I think he knows that, too....or at least, he should!
    Would we be friends if I thought otherwise? I do the same to you.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bojangles
    replied
    And for anyone just tuning in, I'm just yanking on MR's chain. I think he knows that, too....or at least, he should!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bojangles
    replied
    Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    Yes you are. I'm sure you'll take out the trash when its full and ready.
    HaHa....I just noticed your avatar! "SuperManning"! LOL

I never thought I was particularly harsh on Peyton, compared to many other football fans, including some of your pals on Colts' boards.......but I guess if he's your biggest hero, I might come across as a little cruel!

MR....please be careful, my friend... The staff IS awesome and has already reminded me that we're supposed to attack the post, not the poster. I would hate to see you get put on probation and lose the privilege of posting that great avatar!

And I accept your explanation about the apparent lack of enthusiasm for an NFL icon of Peyton's magnitude....I feel better knowing that not all his fans turned against him and that he was made to feel loved and appreciated on his return to Indy....but I was only guffawing over the 'evidence' you used to bolster your position.

Couldn't you have come up with a better video of the crowd's reaction than have them looking like the cast of extras on the set of The Walking Dead..?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    HaHa....tell him the truth. The only thing that kept that lousy Board going for as long as it did was the was the willingness and charity of the NE fans to sign up and try to keep it afloat!

But, there was only so much we could do, given the sorry state and weak-minded membership in place when we arrived.

Unlike Broncos Country, where we have a large contingency of informed and knowledgeable fans and some terrific moderation to keep members like you from getting too far out of bounds!
    Cause he has a ban on record....No my mistake that's you :thumb:
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-15-2014, 07:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Yes, the mods here are pretty awesome.
    Yes you are. I'm sure you'll take out the trash when its full and ready.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    HaHa....I just watched that 'evidence' tape of yours, supposedly depicting "a hero's welcome" for Peyton!

What a laugh.....the shots of the fans in the stands showed they were all sitting on the hands, while staring vacuously into outer space....At best, you could say they weren't even aware that Manning was back!

If that's your idea of a warm, hero's welcome, you'd be stunned to bear witness to a good old fashioned NE homecoming! We know how to treat our former players, buddy.
    You cannot be this slow. Can you? They were booing the Broncos when they came outta the tunnel. When they were "staring into outer space", they were looking UP at the huge TV's. When the TV's read "Thank you Peyton" the crowd went nuts and gave him a standing ovation. Nice try though... Anyone that saw that game OR that video knows what I'm talking about.
    Again.... Your everything Manning jealousy is getting old.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    HaHa....tell him the truth. The only thing that kept that lousy Board going for as long as it did was the was the willingness and charity of the NE fans to sign up and try to keep it afloat!

But, there was only so much we could do, given the sorry state and weak-minded membership in place when we arrived.

Unlike Broncos Country, where we have a large contingency of informed and knowledgeable fans and some terrific moderation to keep members like you from getting too far out of bounds!
    Keep telling yourself that.
    BTW... I see you're On Probation. You should be use to that by now... huh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X