Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Really Believe in John Fox?....Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Fox has a major problem with being prepared and mixing up his game plan. My frustration is very high when I watch him get out coached. My allegiance is true to the Broncos however, he got out coached in the biggest game of his life. I see his stubborn streak and that worries me. For his 2 mil raise (after screwing up the SB) he needs to get some humility and think more strategically. MO.

Comment

He didn't get out coached in the Super Bowl. Seattle didn't run any new schemes. On defense they just played their base defense. They knew that gone Broncos couldn't match up.

On offense they didn't do anything different than they did during the regular season.

The Seahawks made it known before the game that they weren't going to do anything different. They simply dominated the Broncos man for man. It wasn't an issue of being out coached. They were simply out manned.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
        He didn't get out coached in the Super Bowl. Seattle didn't run any new schemes. On defense they just played their base defense. They knew that gone Broncos couldn't match up.

On offense they didn't do anything different than they did during the regular season.

The Seahawks made it known before the game that they weren't going to do anything different. They simply dominated the Broncos man for man. It wasn't an issue of being out coached. They were simply out manned.
        They made it known before the game because they were throwing off the broncos. I hope we didn't buy it. Oh yes they did do some things different a good coach watches the films and changes what they normally do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon Girl View Post
          They made it known before the game because they were throwing off the broncos. I hope we didn't buy it. Oh yes they did do some things different a good coach watches the films and changes what they normally do.
          They did what they said they were going to do. The Seahawks just played their normal schemes. They knew that the Broncos would not be able to beat the one on one match ups.

Nothing has changed either.

Comment

Oh please. Come on.

Comment

So harvin played all year?
              Returned kicks
              Ran end arounds
              Caught passes.

Thought so.

Comment

They did what they said they were going to do. The Seahawks just played their normal schemes. They knew that the Broncos would not be able to beat the one on one match ups.

Nothing has changed either.
                Except the DB contact rules. We will see how your secondary fairs without being able to mug receivers 15 yards down the field.
                sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                  Returned kicks
                  Ran end arounds
                  Caught passes.

Thought so.
                  Harvin returned kicks in games he was available in during the regular season. I don't think they ran the fly sweep Harvin caught passes in every game he played in the regular season and in the playoffs. So for the most part, with the exception on the fly sweep. Nothing different.

On defense, the only comment that the broadcasters made is that the Seahawks played double high safety on a couple of plays and that they had not seen that before. In the regular season, the Seahawks have played double high safety----but very rarely.

The Broncos should not have been surprised by anything the Seahawks did on defense. The press zone coverage, Kam Chancellor playing the robber...nothing. It was all about execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                    Returned kicks
                    Ran end arounds
                    Caught passes.

Thought so.

He did play in a couple of games and he did exactly the same things in the Super Bowl. The bottom line, Fox was not out coached. The Broncos were out manned. No coach could have created an answer for that beating.

Comment

I think Fox is a solid coach .... he does have a weakness though and it becomes a vulnerability the deeper we get into the postseason imho. And this weakness is predictability. He's a percentage coach. He's pretty much going to always go with the percentages. This becomes a problem when we're up against slick, cunning, sneaky, intelligent coaches. Coaches like Shanny were willing to roll the dice for the exact reason to NOT be predictable. And he'd do it in the biggest moments. It was a LOT of fun for Bronco fans. This is the only thing Fox lacks I think. Everything else seems in order.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Fox is a very fine coach, but no coach can compensate for the extreme difference in talent between Seattle and Denver in that Super Bowl.

Seattle had a huge advantage in virtually every single one on one match-up.

Comment

Fox is a very fine coach, but no coach can compensate for the extreme difference in talent between Seattle and Denver in that Super Bowl.

Seattle had a huge advantage in virtually every single one on one match-up.
                          That's what happens when half your starters are on IR.
                          sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                            The Broncos had 11 starters on IR?

Comment

He did play in a couple of games and he did exactly the same things in the Super Bowl. The bottom line, Fox was not out coached. The Broncos were out manned. No coach could have created an answer for that beating.
                              I agree with you on this one cooltune. I don't believe that Fox should get the blame for the loss.
                              We had plenty of leadership on the field and we simply loss to a better team.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                                Are you a Fox supporter or are you one of his detractors?

Comment

Working...
                                X