Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Paaaatttsiiieeee fan...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh Paaaatttsiiieeee fan...

    Hey New England Patriot fan, those footsteps you hear running you down are those of the NY Jets, Miami Dolphins and even the Buffalo Bills. You aren't going to get a free pass in your Division this year. The Jets right now, are better than you on defense, and if Geno is better, look out.

    Rex has proven he knows how to beat Belichick, and now he has the defense to do it. He has perhaps two of the best D-linemen in the game in Muhammed and Richardson, just the perfect duo to disrupt the weak interior of the Pats O-line...and now Rex has his kinda safety with the first round pick, Calvin Pryor, to patrol the backend, and knock Gronk's block off occasionally...that's Rex's recipie.

    Watch out, that's all I have to say, because your boys aren't as good as you think they are.
    Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 07-23-2014, 05:42 PM.

  • #2
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the jets haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah that defensive back field throws fear in all nfl teams and that rookie safety has all of the New England shaking in there boots. Look at pats defensive backfield best in conference. 2 words revis island haaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Three peat; 07-23-2014, 06:18 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the jets haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah that defensive back field throws fear in all nfl teams and that rookie safety has all of the New England shaking in there boots. Look at pats defensive backfield best in conference. 2 words revis island haaaaaaaa
        Laugh all you want but your beloved Pats went 1-1 vs the Jets last year with a 13-10 win and a 30-27 loss. The additions of Decker, Amaro, & Johnson on offense and Pryor on defense gives them 4 starter upgrades that should help them compete with the Pats.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          unless geno smith has a break out year (or brady implodes due to age), i just don't see it. brady and the pats are soon going to see the same fate that manning and the broncos will.

          although i think the pats are in even worse shape when it comes to life after brady. the only thing they have going for them is they have the superior head coach.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Three peat View Post
            Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the jets haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah that defensive back field throws fear in all nfl teams and that rookie safety has all of the New England shaking in there boots. Look at pats defensive backfield best in conference. 2 words revis island haaaaaaaa
            Silly Pasty boy, you win on defense with pressure, and your pass rush is still VERY average...and you are assuming a lot with Revis and Browner. It's actually funny that you Patriot honks can't look at your own team and see the blemishes. I think you are in for a bit of a shock this season, because very simply, your team is just not that talented over all...your running game got worse with the loss of Blount, and your front seven on D is nothing special AT ALL.

            The Jets have three players in their front seven with Muhammed, Richardson and David Harris that are better than anything you have. FACT
            Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 07-23-2014, 08:34 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well...

              For such a dominant, elite team, the Patriots sure had a lot of 'near misses' in 2013. Consider:

              week 1 At Buffalo W 23-21
              week 2 Jets W 13-10
              week 6 New Orleans W 30-27
              week 7 At NY Jets L 27-30 (0T)
              week 12 Denver W 34-31 (OT)
              week 13 at Houston W 34-31
              week 14 Cleveland W 27-26

              Why the need for so many close games?

              ...and let's face it, between the Denver, Cleveland, New Orleans and Houston games in particular, you got EVERY break to win those games. Not likely to be so lucky in the future.

              Oh, and you didn't even dominate Geno as a rookie, and now he has a year under his belt and added Chris Johnson, Eric Decker and Jace Amaro, a TE that is going to be a problem for you.

              You arrogant chowds deserve what's coming to you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                the only thing they have going for them is they have the superior head coach.
                Who, I wouldn't be surprised if he announced his own retirement after Brady leaves anyway. Wouldn't want to tarnish his image with a QB carousel that he may never recover from. Just look at Shanny.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                  For such a dominant, elite team, the Patriots sure had a lot of 'near misses' in 2013. Consider:

                  week 1 At Buffalo W 23-21
                  week 2 Jets W 13-10
                  week 6 New Orleans W 30-27
                  week 7 At NY Jets L 27-30 (0T)
                  week 12 Denver W 34-31 (OT)
                  week 13 at Houston W 34-31
                  week 14 Cleveland W 27-26

                  Why the need for so many close games?

                  ...and let's face it, between the Denver, Cleveland, New Orleans and Houston games in particular, you got EVERY break to win those games. Not likely to be so lucky in the future.

                  Oh, and you didn't even dominate Geno as a rookie, and now he has a year under his belt and added Chris Johnson, Eric Decker and Jace Amaro, a TE that is going to be a problem for you.

                  You arrogant chowds deserve what's coming to you.
                  It was pretty evident something was Off with Brady last year. I think it was the lack of a security blanket. He didn't have Gronk OR Welker to lean on. If Gronk doesn't come back to form, which is a possibility, this could be the beginning of the end.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the jets haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah that defensive back field throws fear in all nfl teams and that rookie safety has all of the New England shaking in there boots. Look at pats defensive backfield best in conference. 2 words revis island haaaaaaaa
                    Hey dude I think the 'a' button is stuck on your keyboard.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Laugh all you want but your beloved Pats went 1-1 vs the Jets last year with a 13-10 win and a 30-27 loss. The additions of Decker, Amaro, & Johnson on offense and Pryor on defense gives them 4 starter upgrades that should help them compete with the Pats.
                      I'm getting used to you not knowing what you are talking about. Jace Amaro? The guy can't run routes or understand the a jets playbook. decker? What good is he with no quarterback?
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        I'm getting used to you not knowing what you are talking about. Jace Amaro? The guy can't run routes or understand the a jets playbook. decker? What good is he with no quarterback?

                        Yep your so smart there is no way Amaro can contribute in the run game, and if you look at his film he does a great job of sitting down and posting up defenders. Decker wont be as good as he was in Denver but you don't think he is a an upgrade over Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill,& David Nelson? They still beat your Patriots with those receivers.
                        Decker has long speed and when your pats are up in the Box trying to stop that rushing attack he's going to catch you guys sleeping and beat you deep, that's what he brings. Keep acting like your not worried but the Patriots are done.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

                          Yep your so smart there is no way Amaro can contribute in the run game, and if you look at his film he does a great job of sitting down and posting up defenders. Decker wont be as good as he was in Denver but you don't think he is a an upgrade over Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill,& David Nelson? They still beat your Patriots with those receivers.
                          Decker has long speed and when your pats are up in the Box trying to stop that rushing attack he's going to catch you guys sleeping and beat you deep, that's what he brings. Keep acting like your not worried but the Patriots are done.
                          Decker will bring a lot the Jets run game too, just like he did with Tebow. He's a great blocker.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                            Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the jets haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah that defensive back field throws fear in all nfl teams and that rookie safety has all of the New England shaking in there boots. Look at pats defensive backfield best in conference. 2 words revis island haaaaaaaa
                            Yeah I know ........ it'd really suck for you guys if you do lose to the Jets then.
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Pats / Jets were 1-1 against each other last year, with both games being 3 pts apart.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X