Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Paaaatttsiiieeee fan...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sore loser/sour grapes attitude is rampant here.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Were suppose to bow down to the Seattle fans while they come on our boards and run there mouths.
      Denver owned Seattle for years when they were in the Afc West and there was no Seattle fans! It's cool they'll disappear again in a year or two when there team is pillaged by free agency.
      As a minimum we understand the English language. Unlike you.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Were suppose to bow down to the Seattle fans while they come on our boards and run there mouths.
        Denver owned Seattle for years when they were in the Afc West and there was no Seattle fans! It's cool they'll disappear again in a year or two when there team is pillaged by free agency.
        Some people forget that they didn't actually play in the Super Bowl.

        "But we have loud mouths!"

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
          As a minimum we understand the English language. Unlike you.
          You forgot a comma. Also, in proper English, the sentence would have started with, "at" not "as".

          Grammar-smack is the go to of people with really limited creativity.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
            the sore loser/sour grapes attitude is rampant here.
            Poor little guy wasn't expecting to be messed with. Play nice guys, we don't want to foil the turd's plan to troll.

            Yes cool tune, you picked a really good wagon to jump on. High five, buddy!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
              Poor little guy wasn't expecting to be messed with. Play nice guys, we don't want to foil the turd's plan to troll.

              Yes cool tune, you picked a really good wagon to jump on. High five, buddy!
              Your totally right Orange Faithful!
              Cooltune when your team beat mine team in the big game, I was like oh shucks! But somebody had to win right! Thank you for coming on our teams message board to remind us bud.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                The same type who tries to smack a team that easi
                ly beat them in the NFL championship game.
                So a nfl player being interviewed and asked about the bold statements made by players from another team about his...says f them

                Is somehow in your sad little world talking smack and the same as some troll on a internet board running his mouth nightly

                Moron
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                  As a minimum we understand the English language. Unlike you.
                  Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  You forgot a comma. Also, in proper English, the sentence would have started with, "at" not "as".

                  Grammar-smack is the go to of people with really limited creativity.
                  Are you kidding me?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    So a nfl player being interviewed and asked about the bold statements made by players from another team about his...says f them

                    Is somehow in your sad little world talking smack and the same as some troll on a internet board running his mouth nightly

                    Moron
                    Are you as funny in person, or is this just your persona on the Internet?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Were suppose to bow down to the Seattle fans while they come on our boards and run there mouths.
                      Denver owned Seattle for years when they were in the Afc West and there was no Seattle fans! It's cool they'll disappear again in a year or two when there team is pillaged by free agency.
                      And seattle owned you when it actually mattered
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                        How's being a bandwagon fan treating you? I heard Big Ben is finally 100% healthy and throwing better than ever, you might want to consider making a move to the steelers in the next year or two.
                        He's going to look good in a Broncos jersey next year.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          He's going to look good in a Broncos jersey next year.
                          No, no that's the thing with band wagon jumpers they stay on the train for a couple of years to legitimize themselves as fans prior to jumping to the next good thing.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                            No, no that's the thing with band wagon jumpers they stay on the train for a couple of years to legitimize themselves as fans prior to jumping to the next good thing.
                            Oh, he should have a couple Roethlisberger jerseys already hanging in his closet then. You know, to get a head start on the next quarter century of Seahawks futility that doesn't actually matter...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              Isn't it interesting that the Jets, then the Bucs both decided his talent wasn't worth his price tag? New England tried to low ball for Talib then when he went to there arch rival overpaid for his replacement just like they did with Amendola.
                              Revis is a very talented corner but he cannot not match up physically against DT. Demaryius burned him as a rookie for 17 yard TD with Kyle Orton, imagine what happen with Manning. Oh and the thought Browner will shutdown DT is hilarious, the guys replacement in Seattle outplayed him. Browner doesnt have the league's best safeties backing him up any more. Browner cant cover DT his hips are to stiff and he's to slow,Emmanuel Sanders is way to fast, Welker is to Quick, leaving the only match up that makes sense Julius Thomas on 3rd down situations. Julius had no problem against the Pats Jamie Collins in the playoffs 8 catches for 85 yards. Thomas was injured and didn't play in the 3 pt overtime blowout by the Pats in the regular season.
                              your just upset you signed talib who is good but no upgrade from what u had last year and pats got revis who according to this board is not a shut down corner even though no one throws his way in most games. That 17 yd pass to dt has shaken revis so much that im not sure he'll show up when they play again. Second browner is no shutdown corner but is a very good press corner no worse then talib who like miller has issues with Peds. At least NE fans admit it but on this board ive read so many excuses about miller that i just laugh. So say what u want but pats will match up much better this year with broncos then last. We will find out in Nov hopefully both teams r healthy and manning shows up because he has been known to choke up at foxboro
                              Last edited by Three peat; 07-30-2014, 08:35 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                                And seattle owned you when it actually mattered
                                1 game is now better than decades? Ok cool Manning just owned New England! All is erased. Thanks for the clarification.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X