Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Who's Flapping their Gums to the Media NOW

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...shes-seahawks/

“(Bleep) Seattle,” Vickerson said, according to the Gazette. “Write it down. Take a picture.”

“Some guys, that’s what they do to get ramped up. But when you step in between the lines, pads talk. Let your pads talk,” Vickerson told the Gazette. “That’s my mindset, that’s my demeanor when I go out on the field. Some guys are media guys. Some guys are cut different. But when you go to really looking at football and playing football, it’s between the lines. Buckle your chinstrap and let your pads talk, man.”
    Oh, the irony.

He can't be THAT dumb, can he?

Classic.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

The irony is kinda funny...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...shes-seahawks/

Oh, the irony.

He can't be THAT dumb, can he?

Classic.
      He's dumb because a reporter asked him about Seattle running there mouths this offseason and he replied with a simple bleep Seattle? That's what he thinks of that big mouth bunch.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        He's dumb because a reporter asked him about Seattle running there mouths this offseason and he replied with a simple bleep Seattle? That's what he thinks of that big mouth bunch.
        Thats what most people think of that big mouthed bunch.
        sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
        UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

It's called motivation.
          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            :nono:

He's dumb because he's a Bronco and all Broncos are dumb. Only Seattle can answer the reporters when asked questions, even if it scares them when they do get answered.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              :nono:

He's dumb because he's a Bronco and all Broncos are dumb. Only Seattle can answer the reporters when asked questions.
              DOH! how dare we forget that all Broncos are dumb to the superior Seahags.
              sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
              UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

"Let your pads talk?" Lol, too late for that. Peyton's jockstrap is hanging in the rafters at metlife stadium.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Well, most football players aren't the sharpest crayons in the box.

Vickerson fits the stereotype quite well.
                  "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    "Let your pads talk?" Lol, too late for that. Peyton's jockstrap is hanging in the rafters at metlife stadium.
                    Considering he didn't get to play in the SB he can say that...he will let his play do the work week 3.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      Talk to us when Giselle gives Tommy's back to him.
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

I wonder if someone will explain to Vickerson why this is funny.

If I were a Broncos fan I'd worry about how much the Seahawks have gotten into your player's heads. First the 35 chant, the Julius Thomas claim that the Seahawks don't hit hard, and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                          Talk to us when Giselle gives Tommy's back to him.
                          Nope, Tommy has one. Just no reason to wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
                            I wonder if someone will explain to Vickerson why this is funny.

If I were a Broncos fan I'd worry about how much the Seahawks have gotten into your player's heads. First the 35 chant, the Julius Thomas claim that the Seahawks don't hit hard, and now this.
                            1.The 35 chant is to motivate and bring back the empty feeling of an embarrassing loss.

2.Julius Thomas was probably asked if Seattle hits harder than other teams, he said no and that turned into him saying they don't even hit hard. Typical spin. The truth is they don't hit any harder than any other team they just play with more intensity.

3. Both Knighton and Vick have made it clear how they feel about the Seahawks running there mouths.

Seattle is calling Denver scared and Vick said simply bleep Seattle. Made it clear how he feels and he wont have a problem week 3 saying to there face on the field. Vick also will have no problem punching big mouth Sherman in the face for the third time. ( Crabtree last year, Trent Williams the year before).
                            sigpic

Comment

I just had to clean up and delete 7 posts because of the immaturity of some. I'm not pointing a finger at one, nor am I pointing it as all. You know who you are.

This is smack. Keep it clean. Do NOT try to go around the language filter. Do NOT imply sexual identities as if either is bad, and take the personal out of it or heavy IPs will be handed out. Stay within the CoC.

This is the one and only warning that will be posted, though it should not even need to be posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X