Lynch continuing to hold out spells doom for Seattle's offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch continuing to hold out spells doom for Seattle's offense

What is Wilson without Lynch? You're going to have to pay the man to postpone the question, because he's not going anywhere til Lynch gets himself another lamborghini.

What do our resident seasquawk fans have to say about it? Bah, who cares what you guys think, lets hear about it from people who can comprehend football.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-Lynch-holdout

Lynch retiring might spell doom but his holding out does not. He'll be back in the fold before week 1... no real worries here.

Back in 2010, Carroll traded (a 2011 4th and a 2012 5th) for Marshawn to give Seattle's run game a "boost"... and it did. Great trade that worked for everybody. Marshawn went to a team where his personality would be accepted and Seattle embraced his individuality and toughness. He was instrumental in changing the identity of what was formerly considered to be one of the softest teams in the league to being one of the toughest. As Gruden has said... Carroll and Schneider have been building this bully in the NW for several years... and Marshawn has been one of the lynch pins in that transition.

Prior to the trade, Seattle's run game with Justin Forsett and Julius Jones was abysmal, especially with an aging QB that had no mobility and made stupid mistakes with the ball. Marshawn's arrival in Seattle started the transition from Seattle being a patsy to them being a force to be reckoned with. He'll eventually be in Seattle's Ring of Honor.

Marshawn has not played his last down for Seattle. Something will get worked out.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Marshawn is in a win-win situation. He holds out, maybe he gets a raise, if not he doesn't have to go through training camp.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Marshawn is in a win-win situation. He holds out, maybe he gets a raise, if not he doesn't have to go through training camp.
        Exactly. He will be here and won't get a raise but the fines will be forgiven

Comment

Looks like it's over. Damn, that was exciting.

Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is planning to end his holdout and is expected to report to training camp in the next 24 hours, per league sources.

The holdout has lasted eight days so far, but is expected to be over by Friday.

Lynch will not be receiving the new deal and added money he sought, but Seattle is expected to add some financial concessions to his contract, per sources.
          Source... http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...ording-sources

Comment

Looks like you smug losers aren't getting your wish. He's reporting back to the team this week. Maybe next year.....

Comment

Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
              Looks like you smug losers aren't getting your wish. He's reporting back to the team this week. Maybe next year.....
              I want to kick your a$$ with Lynch in the game, so none issue here...

"Smug losers." From one of Seattle fans who has posted non stop since the Superbowl.
              Last edited by DarkHorse26; 07-31-2014, 01:05 PM.
              sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                I want to kick your ass with Lynch in the game, so none issue here...

"Smug losers." From one of Seattle fans who has posted non stop since the Superbowl.

One can always have a dream.

Comment

I kind of wanted him to hold out a regular season game or two so we could see what Christine Michael can do, lol. Don't misunderstand me; I love Beast Mode, but I think Michael might be something truly special...Guess we'll have to wait to see.

Welcome back, Beast Mode!
                  Seahawks fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                    One can always have a dream.
                    Yep, kind of like your dynasty aspirations ... lol. How did you so eloquently put it, "Maybe next year......"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
                      I want to kick your a$$ with Lynch in the game, so none issue here...

Wrong...cooltube wasnt a hag fan untill he left his other team when seattle won the sb...he didnt get all hard core until april
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        Wrong...cooltube wasnt a hag fan untill he left his other team when seattle won the sb...he didnt get all hard core until april
                        My fault. Its so hard keeping track of all these mouthpieces. Well and the fact that what they say means about as much to me as that crap that collects in the corner of your eyes when you are sleeping.
                        sigpic

Comment

You all talk like you don't want us here... but deep inside you're okay with it... and we all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                            You all talk like you don't want us here... but deep inside you're okay with it... and we all know it.
                            I like any football fans on here who bring there opinion, put up good arguments, and back there team. The smack talk section is a forum for us to debate our opinions. Rigelian, onanygivensunday (you), Seattles 12th, Roland and Hawkcop all add to the board. Of course we don't all agree if that was the case we would be in other sections. We have other solid fans from other fan bases Baphs, and Devilspawn who are on here rain or shine (win or lose). It's great having Seattle fans to debate with but if things don't go your way and you guys disappear then you are who we though you were.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              It's great having Seattle fans to debate with but if things don't go your way and you guys disappear then you are who we though you were.
                              Totally understand.

Hell, If I were to leave who else would discuss moods in verbs with Sam?

Comment

Working...
                              X