Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lynch continuing to hold out spells doom for Seattle's offense

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
    I've never seen a more arrogant group of fans in my life. It's especially perplexing when their home town boys got humiliated by the target of their arrogance.
    Arrogant fans go on other teams message boards!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
      I've never seen a more arrogant group of fans in my life. It's especially perplexing when their home town boys got humiliated by the target of their arrogance.
      Says the guy who comes onto another teams board to talk trash!

      I've never seen a more fake fan base than Seattle! Go back and talk with your own Seachicken fans and let's is talk about whatever we want to on a DENVER BRONCOS message board!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
        Says the guy who comes onto another teams board to talk trash!
        Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Isn't that explained in the title of the forum?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
          Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Isn't that explained in the title of the forum?
          Your arrogance is explained in the title?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Your arrogance is explained in the title?
            I think you people need to contact the web site administrator and get this forum deleted. You obviously either can't handle it, or don't understand the concept.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
              I think you people need to contact the web site administrator and get this forum deleted. You obviously either can't handle it, or don't understand the concept.
              Why don't you guys ever talk about football? Quit talking about each other, the point of this section of the forum to talk smack about football.

              You'll be gone after week three so it won't matter.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                I think you people need to contact the web site administrator and get this forum deleted. You obviously either can't handle it, or don't understand the concept.
                Passive aggressive disorder.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                  I've never seen a more arrogant group of fans in my life. It's especially perplexing when their home town boys got humiliated by the target of their arrogance.
                  many of the donkey fans are indeed arrogant but you guys here are any better? by the way, the purpose of this forum isn't to personally attack other forum members, i will tell you that.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
                    I think you people need to contact the web

                    site administrator and get this forum
                    deleted. You obviously either can't
                    handle it, or don't understand the
                    concept.
                    Says the guy crying about bronco fans on their board
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      Why don't you guys ever talk about football? Quit talking about each other, the point of this section of the forum to talk smack about football.

                      You'll be gone after week three so it won't matter.
                      I think you should complain to someone else.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X