X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Why don't you guys ever talk about football? Quit talking about each other, the point of this section of the forum to talk smack about football.

You'll be gone after week three so it won't matter.
    I think you should complain to someone else.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Thecooltune View Post
    I think you people need to contact the web

site administrator and get this forum
    deleted. You obviously either can't
    handle it, or don't understand the
    concept.
    Says the guy crying about bronco fans on their board

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I've never seen a more arrogant group of fans in my life. It's especially perplexing when their home town boys got humiliated by the target of their arrogance.
    many of the donkey fans are indeed arrogant but you guys here are any better? by the way, the purpose of this forum isn't to personally attack other forum members, i will tell you that.

Leave a comment:

• Rigelian
    replied
    I think you people need to contact the web site administrator and get this forum deleted. You obviously either can't handle it, or don't understand the concept.
    Passive aggressive disorder.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    I think you people need to contact the web site administrator and get this forum deleted. You obviously either can't handle it, or don't understand the concept.
    Why don't you guys ever talk about football? Quit talking about each other, the point of this section of the forum to talk smack about football.

You'll be gone after week three so it won't matter.

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Your arrogance is explained in the title?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Isn't that explained in the title of the forum?
    Your arrogance is explained in the title?

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
    Says the guy who comes onto another teams board to talk trash!
    Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Isn't that explained in the title of the forum?

Leave a comment:

• AllEyezOnZach27
    replied
    I've never seen a more arrogant group of fans in my life. It's especially perplexing when their home town boys got humiliated by the target of their arrogance.
    Says the guy who comes onto another teams board to talk trash!

I've never seen a more fake fan base than Seattle! Go back and talk with your own Seachicken fans and let's is talk about whatever we want to on a DENVER BRONCOS message board!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Arrogant fans go on other teams message boards!

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
    You will have to wait a year.........don't expect Lynch to be back in 2015.
    The upcoming season is what's important right now. Seattle will contend with the 2015/16 season then.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    He looked soft? Really? I guess that false notion makes the *** whoop a little easier to take?

Actually, he wasn't needed. The game was never in doubt. Seattle didn't need to put the team on his back. Denver didn't have anyone who wanted to mix it up with him. They still don't.
    Once again cooltune shows off his football IQ. The Seahawks didn't need Lynch? The fact that Denver had 8 men in the box to stop him wasn't the reason Wilson, and Harvin were able to make plays with outside runs or give Wilson man to man match ups he could exploit in the passing game?
    Pot Roast, Big Vick, Von Milly, and TJ Ward all look forward to seeing Beast Mode!

Last edited by 58Miller; 08-05-2014, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thecooltune
    replied
    Originally posted by CDUB1620 View Post
    Actually Lynch had nothing to do with the SB win. He got shut down with the help of trevathan. Not scared of beast mode. He looked as soft and sweet as skittles in that game.
    He looked soft? Really? I guess that false notion makes the *** whoop a little easier to take?

Actually, he wasn't needed. The game was never in doubt. Seattle didn't need to put the team on his back. Denver didn't have anyone who wanted to mix it up with him. They still don't.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by HawkCop View Post
    Now this is rich! It was obvious the donks game plan was to sell out and stop Lynch at all cost. They did that pretty effectively but at what cost? Wilson took over and surgically sliced your D by completing 7 for 11 on 3rd downs and keeping Manning on the sidelines. Because the donks committed in stopping Lynch, they had no answer to stopping Wilson, Harvin, or anyone else. So yea I say he had a lot more to do with the SB win then you're given him credit for.

The only softness I saw in that game came from denver's o-line.
    I agree, Denver put 8 in the box and were fine letting Wilson beat them passing. The most damage was from the 2 Harvin runs and when Wilson ran.
    Week 3 Denvers front 7 should be able to stop Lynch with the 330 lb Vick next to the 340 pot roast and upgrades with Wolfe and Ware holding up the edge for much bigger linebackers in
    Von Miller who's 255 and Irving at 245 in the middle instead of the 229 lb Woodyard.
    Our secondary is a way better group at tackling if Lynch does squirt out like he normally does twice a game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X