• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    The refs have RUINED the first half
    Typical Tony Corrente

Comment

The Seattle broadcast bragging about the Seahawks gaining 90 yards on the last drive, guess they don't realize that penalty yards don't get credited to the offense.

Comment

Congrats on the win, guys. You got your revenge!
        Seahawks fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
          We're more interested in winning a Championship.

Good on the Seahawks for picking up Marsh, though. Another dominant player to add to that d line.

Comment

Spare us your patronizing.

Nobody cares about a pre-season game. Except your jibber jabbering buddies that have all gone ghost on us all of the sudden
            sigpic

Comment

Revenge on a really big bunch of loudmouths is a 3 step process. This was step one. Reg season is step 2. And IF the sea trolls get to another Super Bowl then WHEN we see them there we will exercise step 3

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                Revenge on a really big bunch of loudmouths is a 3 step process. This was step one. Reg season is step 2. And IF the sea trolls get to another Super Bowl then WHEN we see them there we will exercise step 3
                It's the only way I'll be able to take the taste out of my mouth and begin the healing process
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

Nobody cares about a pre-season game. Except your jibber jabbering buddies that have all gone ghost on us all of the sudden
                  Exactly.

I was at the Seahawk/Broncos preseason game last year and my girlfriend and I found it hilarious how into it these "fans" were. I didn't hear a single "its only preseason" from any Seahawk fan after they beat us last year. I got so much crap after that game you would have thought they had just won the SB.
                  WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                    The refs have RUINED the first half
                    Agreed. If the NFL is not embarrassed by these official's performance, they should be. They inserted themselves into the game and the game was as much about them as the players playing it-- terrible.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

That's funny because everyone on the main board seems ecstatic that you got "revenge" last night lol.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        That's funny because everyone on the main board seems ecstatic that you got "revenge" last night lol.
                        Typical Patsie fan. Shouldn't you be more worried about your own team.
                        23-6.... Really?
                        Where was Tommy Boy? Riding his magical unicorn again?

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                        Accept it or seek therapy !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                          Typical Patsie fan. Shouldn't you be more worried about your own team.
                          23-6.... Really?
                          Where was Tommy Boy? Riding his magical unicorn again?
                          No, he was on the sidelines like 75% of the other starters - I was at the game, trust me, I know. We didn't have anything to prove in a preseason game against the redskins. However, the broncos had to win against the seahawks last night to "make up" for the Super Bowl. I understand - and I hope you all slept well last night after the big win.

And FYI, your magical unicorn joke makes no sense - I don't even know where to begin with that one.
                          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-08-2014, 07:29 AM.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I see that Pat fans don't know anything about football and I guess don't know what everyone means. Most that I see are saying that it was a meaningless game and that the one that will count is week 3 or a rematch in the superbowl. Even if you go to the revenge thread it is talking about a meaningless game.

So how nice try but that smack was weak and pathetic.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

No, he was on the sidelines like 75% of the other starters - I was at the game, trust me, I know. We didn't have anything to prove in a preseason game against the redskins. However, the broncos had to win against the seahawks last night to "make up" for the Super Bowl. I understand - and I hope you all slept well last night after the big win.

And FYI, your magical unicorn joke makes no sense - I don't even know where to begin with that one.
                              The Broncos had to win?

Since when is a preseason game a must win?

Manning looked good, defense made a few plays, that's all that matters.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Now see, that funny. I'm sure someone agrees with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X