Hey Seattle fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Seattle fans

Are you scared now? We beat you in the preseason, we must be the better team by your logic last year. Does it worry you that Denver beat you, or are you now going to change your tune and say "it's just preseason, it doesn't matter" (which it doesn't, but still you wouldn't let us tell you that last year)

Not that I expect an answer because most of you will disappear until we meet up in the season (FINALLY!!!)

It's humorous how you beat us in preseason last year and used that to show how the Seahawks were simply the better team...What's your logic this year? Letting us have it because you felt sorry?

Cya around loud mouths!
    sigpic

Your General Manager and Executive Vice President of Football Operations is the one that came down hard on the team after their dismal performance last preseason... not us.

Say what you want, last year Seattle owned Denver.

This is a new year.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
      Your General Manager and Executive Vice President of Football Operations is the one that came down hard on the team after their dismal performance last preseason... not us.

This is a new year.
      Yes it is.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post

This is a new year.
        Yes but most of your fanbase used that game as the logical starting point for why you were the better team. So are we the better team now or does the preseason just simply not matter like we tried telling you last year.
        sigpic

Comment

It's just me, but you broncos- seahawks fans seem to think you are shoo-ins for the Super Bowl. Seattle has San Francisco, New Orleans, Green Bay, etc. to think about, while denver had to worry about NE, SD, and baltimore. Odds of a Super Bowl rematch next year are slim.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            It's just me, but you broncos- seahawks fans seem to think you are shoo-ins for the Super Bowl. Seattle has San Francisco, New Orleans, Green Bay, etc. to think about, while denver had to worry about NE, SD, and baltimore. Odds of a Super Bowl rematch next year are slim.
            San Diego and Baltimore? Please. Even New England didn't improve that much.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Nobody is scared of the Ravens, Chargers aren't feared either. I'd be more worried about Indy than the Pats. Seems you Pat fans think you're a "shoo-in" to be feared by other teams. Ain't nobody losing sleep over the Patriots.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Who cares if we won a pre-season game...

All I saw was the zebras practicing.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  Who cares if we won a pre-season game...

All I saw was the zebras practicing.
                  their throwing arms are in great shape
                  sigpic

Comment

Should be a good year. I hope that all the contenders stay healthy so we get an undisputed champion ( Not that Seattle wasn't last year).
                    sigpic

Comment

Emphasis on HAD haha. You said it yourself... But seriously SD and Baltimore are not SB contenders. Come on now. NE isn't even the biggest threat in AFC to the Broncos. The Bengals and probably even the Colts are. There is lots more competition in NFC than the AFC....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Yes but most of your fanbase used that game as the logical starting point for why you were the better team. So are we the better team now or does the preseason just simply not matter like we tried telling you last year.
                        The better team will be the winner of the game in week 3.
                        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Everyone here in Seattle thinks all of Colorado is throwing parades and giving out rings to the players for winning last night. Not quite sure why they think that. But Seattle sports radio is having a field day trashing our team and making fun of our fans. Very unprofessional if you ask me. Mike Salk was the worst of them all. Not sure if they have a podcast online but it is worth a listen if they do. Look up Brock and Salk.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                            Everyone here in Seattle thinks all of Colorado is throwing parades and giving out rings to the players for winning last night. Not quite sure why they think that. But Seattle sports radio is having a field day trashing our team and making fun of our fans. Very unprofessional if you ask me. Mike Salk was the worst of them all. Not sure if they have a podcast online but it is worth a listen if they do. Look up Brock and Salk.
                            Oh man, these guys are tools. I'm only 10 minutes in and it's killing me.

Comment

Every fanbase has its stupid fans, reporters and radio personalities. D-Mac is somebody that I would definitely not want fans of other teams judging our fanbase off of.

That being said, Seattle' and their fans are a joke. Most clueless fanbase I have ever witnessed, right up there with Pats fans.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X