Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

niners might finish at the very least 3rd in the n.f.c. west!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niners might finish at the very least 3rd in the n.f.c. west!

man, you guys look horrible. we beat the tar out of you, not only score-wise but physically, as well. I can see Arizona finishing second behind seattle. you do have a nice, new stadium, however. too bad there won't be that many niner fans in attendance lol

Originally posted by t.rex2084 View Post
    man, you guys look horrible. we beat the tar out of you, not only score-wise but physically, as well. I can see Arizona finishing second behind seattle. you do have a nice, new stadium, however. too bad there won't be that many niner fans in attendance lol
    sounds like a seahawks fan

Comment

I mean they could finish 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th as there are 4 teams.
      Last edited by JakeNbake; 08-18-2014, 10:55 PM.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        I mesn they could finish 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th as there are 4 teams.
        Could they tie for fourth? Who'd be third?

Or second?

...where am I
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          Could they tie for fourth? Who'd be third?

Or second?

...where am I
          I believe I don't know would be on third.

who's on first and what's on second.

though I could be mistaken.

Comment

I dont understand the love Arizona keeps getting. They lost their leader on defense Karlos Dansby (2013: 122 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 19 passes defensed,
            4 interceptions, and 2 tds),
            Daryl Washington ( 75 tackles, 3 sacks, 11 passes defensed, 2 interceptions, all in 12 games).
            These two inside linebackers were the life of the Cards defense last year. And today they lost Darnell Dockett, the leader of their defensive line.
            There oline will be better this year with Veldheer and Cooper but how many games is Palmer going to win with a below average run game and a defense that will not be nearly as dominant as last year.
            All this talk about St. Louis and Arizona is hype! Seattle and SF will duke it out again for the NFC West.
            sigpic

Comment

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

The Denver Broncos' 2014 Week Two Preseason Championship Trophy
                Last edited by rsrobinson; 08-19-2014, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post

I lold. Wont lie.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post

I have one for winning the 100 meter race at Summer Bible Camp in 5th grade.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      I dont understand the love Arizona keeps getting. They lost their leader on defense Karlos Dansby (2013: 122 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 19 passes defensed,
                      Daryl Washington ( 75 tackles, 3 sacks, 11 passes defensed, 2 interceptions, all in 12 games).
                      These two inside linebackers were the life of the Cards defense last year. And today they lost Darnell Dockett, the leader of their defensive line.
                      There oline will be better this year with Veldheer and Cooper but how many games is Palmer going to win with a below average run game and a defense that will not be nearly as dominant as last year.
                      All this talk about St. Louis and Arizona is hype! Seattle and SF will duke it out again for the NFC West.
                      The Cardinals get all this love because they finished 10 - 6 in a very competitive NFC West. They did so despite having an offensive line that completely sucked and a QB that didn't get the offense until the end of the season. However, the suspension of Washington, the loss of Danby and now the injury to Duckett will be too much for them. They might finish behind the Rams at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
                        The Cardinals get all this love because they finished 10 - 6 in a very competitive NFC West. They did so despite having an offensive line that completely sucked and a QB that didn't get the offense until the end of the season. However, the suspension of Washington, the loss of Danby and now the injury to Duckett will be too much for them. They might finish behind the Rams at this point.
                        Thank you for saying exactly what I just said. I brought up the guys they lost on defense and didn't replace and as much as you Seattle fans wont admit it, what you did last year doesn't matter.
                        2012 Ravens Superbowl Champs 2013 missed playoffs
                        2012 Falcons, sent Seattle packing in playoffs 2013 won 4 games
                        2012 Texans 12-4 playoff team 2013 - 2-14
                        2012 KC 2-14 to 2013 11-5 playoff team
                        Carolina, KC, & Arizona, will all come back down to reality.
                        sigpic

Comment

Darnell Dockett isn't the key to that defense anymore. Calais Campbell and Dan Williams have been far more important the last couple of years.

Losing Washington will hurt on passing downs but on base downs Kevin Minter will rack up 140 tackles inside this year. They have the youth and talent in the front 7 to absorb the blows while a team like SF can't because they have been one of the worst drafting teams in the league and don't have the depth to still compete once they start losing players.

Arizona had one of the hottest offenses in the league the last 5 games of the season and have gotten better. They are the only team in 2 years to beat Seattle at home which means something.
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Thank you for saying exactly what I just said. I brought up the guys they lost on defense and didn't replace and as much as you Seattle fans wont admit it, what you did last year doesn't matter.
                            2012 Ravens Superbowl Champs 2013 missed playoffs
                            2012 Falcons, sent Seattle packing in playoffs 2013 won 4 games
                            2012 Texans 12-4 playoff team 2013 - 2-14
                            2012 KC 2-14 to 2013 11-5 playoff team
                            Carolina, KC, & Arizona, will all come back down to reality.
                            Oh course what we did last year matters. However, one has to look at last year while taking into account the current state of affairs. For example, our linebackers, and defensive backfield remain intact. Our defensive line has lost two contributors, Red Bryant and Clemons, but both of them have been playing fewer snaps over the course of the year.

On offense we lost two offensive linemen, but or starting left tackle and center are likely to be healthier than last year. Add that to the fact that our left guard, seems to have come into camp healthy and in shape for the first time ever. Our rookie seems to be playing reasonably as well.

We lost Tate, but a healthy Harvin + Paul Richardson will make up for that loss.

In contrast, the Falcons offensive line fell apart. They had injuries to their two star wide receivers, and their defense was marginal, even when they were good. The Ravens? They had a fire sale to reduce the cap hit and had an injured Ray Rice for a substantial portion of the year.

KC? New coach and new QB. The Texas. Old QB self destructed with a coach incapable of adjusting his game plan. Carolina? A good team with a good defense. They have receiver problems this year, but I don't expect them to fall apart. Why? They still have a great defense.

Despite your denials, last year matters, if only to provide a data point from which to project.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              sounds like a seahawks fan
                              Probably is ...
                              sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Working...
                              X