Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

niners might finish at the very least 3rd in the n.f.c. west!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My projection for the Whiners is 11-5 and they'll be the 5th seed in the conference.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

What's your projection for the Seattle Wetalks?
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
        Oh course what we did last year matters. However, one has to look at last year while taking into account the current state of affairs. For example, our linebackers, and defensive backfield remain intact. Our defensive line has lost two contributors, Red Bryant and Clemons, but both of them have been playing fewer snaps over the course of the year.

On offense we lost two offensive linemen, but or starting left tackle and center are likely to be healthier than last year. Add that to the fact that our left guard, seems to have come into camp healthy and in shape for the first time ever. Our rookie seems to be playing reasonably as well.

We lost Tate, but a healthy Harvin + Paul Richardson will make up for that loss.

In contrast, the Falcons offensive line fell apart. They had injuries to their two star wide receivers, and their defense was marginal, even when they were good. The Ravens? They had a fire sale to reduce the cap hit and had an injured Ray Rice for a substantial portion of the year.

KC? New coach and new QB. The Texas. Old QB self destructed with a coach incapable of adjusting his game plan. Carolina? A good team with a good defense. They have receiver problems this year, but I don't expect them to fall apart. Why? They still have a great defense.

Despite your denials, last year matters, if only to provide a data point from which to project.
        How many wins our you guaranteed because of last season?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          There are no guarantees.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
            My projection for the Whiners is 11-5 and they'll be the 5th seed in the conference.
            I think if the Rams stay healthy they could be a dark horse in that division. All that young talent the Rams have gotten the last few years from their own last place finishes, plus from the RG111 trade may start to pay off this season. This may be the year potential turns into production for the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              What's your projection for the Seattle Wetalks?
              12-4 and repeating as the NFCW champs would be admirable.

I believe the NFC #1 seed goes to New Orleans this year... simply based on scheduling.

What's yours for the Denver Doncos?

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                I think if the Rams stay healthy they could be a dark horse in that division. All that young talent the Rams have gotten the last few years from their own last place finishes, plus from the RG111 trade may start to pay off this season. This may be the year potential turns into production for the Rams.
                Strong defense... questionable offense.

I say the Lambs go 9-7 at best... more likely 8-8... because of schedule and inconsistent QB play.

Comment

I say the Lambs go 9-7 at best... more likely 8-8... because of schedule and inconsistent QB play.
                  You're joking right? Bradford is due.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

SF will finish 1st or 2nd to the Hawks.

Arizona losing Dockett, Dansby, Washington is a tough blow.

Minter will replace one of the LB's, not sure about Dockett, might not be what he was in 08 but still a really good player.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Ummm PFF hasnt got a metric that shows the upcoming wins yet

He still goggling
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

This is why you should never post while playing with dry cleaner bags.
                        sigpic

Comment

Last year Bradford was playing well before his ACL injury. He seems to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            You're joking right? Bradford is due.
                            Didn't know that he was pregnant.

He's not due anything... except to play inconsistently and disappear in big games.

He hasn't proved anything yet.

I'll tell you what.... let's re-visit this after week 12.

The Lambs schedule starts out easy with Minnesota, @ Tampa Bay and Dallas... but then they get @ Philly, SF, Seattle, @ KC, @ SF, @ Arizona, Denver and then @ SD.

After week 12, I'll predict that they will be 4-7.
                            Last edited by onanygivensunda; 08-20-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I think 8-8 is extremely likely because that's what Jeff Fisher coaches, he's the king of the 8-8 undisciplined but tough to play against team.

Comment

Working...
                                X