No announcement yet.

Best fans in the nfl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since 2008 Seattle is 18th in Home Attendance that is below the 9ers (17th) Cleveland (15th) NE (14th) KC 10th Denver (5th)

Total Attendance which also show how well a fanbase travels Seattle is 21st Denver (4th) Cleveland (6th) SF (11th) KC (13th) SD (17th) NE (19th)

Cleveland is the worst team in this time frame tied with St. Louis but they still attract attendance and because of that they do have the best Attendance/Win Ratio out there. Though among the 50 win teams Denver ranks 5th behind the Giants, the Eagles, the Jets, and of course at the top the Cowboys.

If you take the last 2 years out of it Seattle falls to 22nd worst in total attendance. (still behind Cleveland and Denver and even Pitt)
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 08-22-2014, 07:42 PM.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Seahawk and Steelers fans are the same thing. When their team is losing you can't find a single one of them.
      LOl

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
        OH MY LORD, smack talk from a brownie.

I feel so sorry for you.

How many years has it been since you're seen .500?
        Charlie has been here forever and posts consistantly... Best fan on the board IMHO..dudes a trooper. The Hawks fans well they aint been around long have they
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Seahawk and Steelers fans are the same thing. When their team is losing you can't find a single one of them.
          Preach on...You can see it in their stadium attendance..
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

You are trying to change the subject. You see me posting? This is after the Browns only won four games in a season. How many Steelers fans do you see when they have a losing record? They all go and hide - just like Seahawk fans. This whole "Seattle has the best fans" movement only appeared after the team starts winning games. Where were all of you when Kitna was your quarterback? What about when Hasselbach was your QB? Nowhere to be seen. Now that you guys win a Super Bowl, I can't go anywhere without seeing your fans.

Just last week I saw a guy that was a huge Seahawks fan. In high school he was a Bengals fan, though. How do I know? I went to school with him. I used to mock him about Akili Smith.

That guy is kind of like you, You were a Bears fan. You said so yourself. Then you moved around, made it to St. Louis (when the Cardinals where there) and became a Cardinals fan, then finally made it to Seattle. Then became a Seahawks fan. I've never even been to Cleveland. Ever since I was a kid I just loved the Browns.
            The smack that hits the hardest...TRUTH

Comment

You are trying to change the subject. You see me posting? This is after the Browns only won four games in a season. How many Steelers fans do you see when they have a losing record? They all go and hide - just like Seahawk fans. This whole "Seattle has the best fans" movement only appeared after the team starts winning games. Where were all of you when Kitna was your quarterback? What about when Hasselbach was your QB? Nowhere to be seen. Now that you guys win a Super Bowl, I can't go anywhere without seeing your fans.

Just last week I saw a guy that was a huge Seahawks fan. In high school he was a Bengals fan, though. How do I know? I went to school with him. I used to mock him about Akili Smith.

That guy is kind of like you, You were a Bears fan. You said so yourself. Then you moved around, made it to St. Louis (when the Cardinals where there) and became a Cardinals fan, then finally made it to Seattle. Then became a Seahawks fan. I've never even been to Cleveland. Ever since I was a kid I just loved the Browns.
              Now this is something I can relate to, I've only been to Denver once (watched them lose to the Bears in 03) and I've seen them play twice in Charlotte (loss in Dec 2008 and a win in Nov 2012) but I'm a life long diehard Broncos fan and always will be.

The story about how I started cheering for them, when I was 7 I sat down to watch a game with my dad, to make it fun we decided I would cheer for the team his team was playing that day, I obviously started cheering for Denver, his team was the Cleveland Browns and that was the day of the Drive. I thought you might appreciate that Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                Now this is something I can relate to, I've only been to Denver once (watched them lose to the Bears in 03) and I've seen them play twice in Charlotte (loss in Dec 2008 and a win in Nov 2012) but I'm a life long diehard Broncos fan and always will be.

The story about how I started cheering for them, when I was 7 I sat down to watch a game with my dad, to make it fun we decided I would cheer for the team his team was playing that day, I obviously started cheering for Denver, his team was the Cleveland Browns and that was the day of the Drive. I thought you might appreciate that Charlie.
                The Drive was the first game i watched and I was 7. We lived in Hollister,Ca but my dad was born and raised in Denver and at 7 I didn't realize what the game meant, I just liked the hitting, the acrobatic catches, the masks of the Dawg Pound and John Elway. My dad couldn't watch the tv when the ball ended up on the 2 yard line. He said it's over and then Elway made history. From then Denver Fan for life.
                In OT when Rich Karlis kicked the game winner all I remember is him being barefoot I thought that was a rule that the kicker couldn't wear shoes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  The Drive was the first game i watched and I was 7. We lived in Hollister,Ca but my dad was born and raised in Denver and at 7 I didn't realize what the game meant, I just liked the hitting, the acrobatic catches, the masks of the Dawg Pound and John Elway. My dad couldn't watch the tv when the ball ended up on the 2 yard line. He said it's over and then Elway made history. From then Denver Fan for life.
                  In OT when Rich Karlis kicked the game winner all I remember is him being barefoot I thought that was a rule that the kicker couldn't wear shoes.
                  That's pretty awesome! All I remember from the game is how my dad kept talking about how good the Browns D was that year and how it was their year. I also remember being completely amazed watching John Elway play. And sadly I must admit I was pretty positive (at the time) that Vance Johnson and Mark Jackson were the best receiver tandem the NFL had ever seen.

Comment

Hahaha! That's awesome! I thought those two amigos were great until I watched guys like Rice, Art Monk, & Chris Carter.
                    sigpic

Comment

This made me laugh. Seattle can at least say they were an expansion team for 40-years.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                        OH MY LORD, smack talk from a brownie.

I feel so sorry for you.

How many years has it been since you're seen .500?
                        He's not wrong.

Where were all these Hawks fans when they were losing?

Now you cant go anywhere without seeing a Seahawks fan.

Browns do have better fans than the Seahawks.

Comment

Funny how sunday didnt post after Charlie dropped the hammer.

Seahawks have good fans NOW, if they were to start losing again (unlikely), more of the same.

Comment

This is from one on the Mane, sadly this doesnt surprise me.

Shattuck (Hawks fan)
                            I have no clue why fans find virtue in supporting teams that are bad. When the Seahawks suck again me and my hard earned money will be nowhere near them.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              This is from one on the Mane, sadly this doesnt surprise me.

Shattuck (Hawks fan)
                              I have no clue why fans find virtue in supporting teams that are bad. When the Seahawks suck again me and my hard earned money will be nowhere near them.
                              Sure. You guys should go back and read your Super Bowl XVIII thread. A number of your fans said they were through with the Broncos after that performance. The notion of trying to define an entire fan base from one post from one individual smacks of blatant stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
                                Sure. You guys should go back and read your Super Bowl XVIII thread. A number of your fans said they were through with the Broncos after that performance. The notion of trying to define an entire fan base from one post from one individual smacks of blatant stupidity.
                                Meh, thats just living in the moment.

Still, there were hardly many Seahawks fans 3-4 years ago, now you cant go anywhere without seeing one.

Still true though.

Comment

Working...
                                X