Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Meh, thats just living in the moment.

Still, there were hardly many Seahawks fans 3-4 years ago, now you cant go anywhere without seeing one.

Still true though.
    Yeah right. Here's the problem. People see things that confirm their internal hypothesis. When I lived in Denver when the Broncos won their first Super Bowl, Broncos fans seem to be crawling out of the wood work. People I didn't even know were football fans started breaking out the Broncos gear. No big deal. New fan/old fan. About the only ones worried about this stuff are people insecure in their own support for their team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
      Yeah right. Here's the problem. People see things that confirm their internal hypothesis. When I lived in Denver when the Broncos won their first Super Bowl, Broncos fans seem to be crawling out of the wood work. People I didn't even know were football fans started breaking out the Broncos gear. No big deal. New fan/old fan. About the only ones worried about this stuff are people insecure in their own support for their team.
      Yeah we have sold out 30+ years of home games. What a terrible fan base. Now if you were talking about the Rockies or Nuggets then I would believe you but this is a football state and we love our broncos win or lose.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
        Yeah we have sold out 30+ years of home games. What a terrible fan base. Now if you were talking about the Rockies or Nuggets then I would believe you but this is a football state and we love our broncos win or lose.
        I said you had a horrible fan base? Okay why don't you highlight the text where I said this. Unless you're just being insecure and defensive.

I said, when the Broncos won the Super Bowl, people I didn't even know were football fans started breaking out the Bronco gear. I'm willing to bet you that the sales of Bronco gear during that period sky rocketed.

Comment

You probably didn't know they were football fans because you didn't know a lot about football. You just became a fan yourself two years ago. The broncos won two superbowls in a row, of course people are going to buy things to remember those moments by.

What a psychotic jump to claim we're insecure in our support for our team because we're pointing out the glaring flaws of Seahawk fandom in the face of arrogant trolls. Sounds like Ritalin got his feelings hurt by truth again.

Comment

I said you had a horrible fan base? Okay why don't you highlight the text where I said this. Unless you're just being insecure and defensive.

I said, when the Broncos won the Super Bowl, people I didn't even know were football fans started breaking out the Bronco gear. I'm willing to bet you that the sales of Bronco gear during that period sky rocketed.
            Let's be honest. You're being shown how everyone and their mother knows how spineless your fan base is, so you're doing your best to attack our fanbase. It's hilarious that the best you can come up with is how people celebrated back to back Super Bowl wins. Terrible job trying to paint that into a bad thing.

All we have to do is say that our stadium stayed jammed packed win or lose to disprove your theory on how a Super Bowl win made our fans appear. No lie you type will make that untrue

Comment

Sure. You guys should go back and read your Super Bowl XVIII thread. A number of your fans said they were through with the Broncos after that performance. The notion of trying to define an entire fan base from one post from one individual smacks of blatant stupidity.
              I'm going to have to tell you to get a life if you have to dig through archives to try to find something to smack about. It's not a notion based on one post. Everyone knows a bandwagon Seahawk fan. Being in Washington I know many. In one of my fantasy leagues there's an ex raider fan who "loves" the Seahawks.

The reputation of your fan base is terribly tarnished, I can see why you live in this fantasy world where we're the ones "unhinged." I guess laughing at trolls is being unhinged

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                You probably didn't know they were football fans because you didn't know a lot about football. You just became a fan yourself two years ago. The broncos won two superbowls in a row, of course people are going to buy things to remember those moments by.

What a psychotic jump to claim we're insecure in our support for our team because we're pointing out the glaring flaws of Seahawk fandom in the face of arrogant trolls. Sounds like Ritalin got his feelings hurt by truth again.
                Actually about all you've done is serve as an example of what is wrong in fandom period. Overly aggressive, ignorant and speaking of things as facts without any basis.

But just to let you know this is what I posted: "About the only ones worried about this stuff are people insecure in their own support for their team." Since I didn't identify a fanbase in this sentence, I guess you automatically assumed that I was speaking specifically about yours. Which just goes to support what I alleged.

You are your own worst enemy.

Comment

I didn't have to dig through archives, I just did a search. I knew of the game and found the article to support my position. Something you would do well to learn how to do.

Comment

Actually about all you've done is serve as an example of what is wrong in fandom period. Overly aggressive, ignorant and speaking of things as facts without any basis.

But just to let you know this is what I posted: "About the only ones worried about this stuff are people insecure in their own support for their team." Since I didn't identify a fanbase in this sentence, I guess you automatically assumed that I was speaking specifically about yours. Which just goes to support what I alleged.

You are your own worst enemy.
                    It's called context, Trekkie. You said the ones who worry about this stuff. Stuff being people becoming new fans while talking about us. It takes a weak mind to turn a debate into semantics to try and hide his own failings.

Our fans are loyal, your fans are not. Pointing this out to Seahawk trolls is not insecurity, it's comedy for us. You trying to call it insecurity is just you being butt hurt.

Comment

You talking about context is almost the equivalent of the hulk talking about subtlety. You lack the capacity. I'm sorry you're so insecure. It would not surprise me if it extends to other areas beyond football.

Some of your fans are loyal, some of your fans are bandwagon fans. It's just the nature of the universe. I'd peg you as one of the insecure ones. You probably fall into this category. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...on-fans/page/3
                      Last edited by Rigelian; 08-23-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

You talking about context is almost the equivalent of the hulk talking about subtlety. You lack the capacity. I'm sorry you're so insecure. It would not surprise me if it extends to other areas beyond football.

Some of your fans are loyal, some of your fans are bandwagon fans. It's just the nature of the universe. I'd peg you as one of the insecure ones. You probably fall into this category. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...on-fans/page/3

Yet again you try to evade that our fan base doesn't do a disappearing act whenever they do bad, in stark contrast to seatle's. I prove you wrong so I'm insecure? Lol I'm glad you realized to stop lying about referring to our fan base.

Considering I've been on these boards before tebow got drafted, I'm not quite sure how more desperate you can get. Who's more insecure, the guy laughing because he's showing undeniable truth to a troll, or the troll being classless on another teams boards?

I guess Ritalin pretending Wilson is as good as brees doesn't scream of insecurity

Comment

Ah yes, the bald assertion that you proved. I don't care when you decided to become a Tebow supporter. It's not relevant. Oh and I don't really care when you joined this Broncos board. It's clear that despite your tenure, you haven't learned much about football.

But as usual, when you can't support your argument you make things up. It's not surprising, it seems to be your MO. I could make up things about you...but it's hardly worth the effort given that the reality is already enough of an indictment.

Comment

Ah yes, the bald assertion that you proved. I don't care when you decided to become a Tebow supporter. It's not relevant. Oh and I don't really care when you joined this Broncos board. It's clear that despite your tenure, you haven't learned much about football.

But as usual, when you can't support your argument you make things up. It's not surprising, it seems to be your MO. I could make up things about you...but it's hardly worth the effort given that the reality is already enough of an indictment.
                            I don't even know what you're trying to prove anymore.

Are you mad that I'm bring up when you claimed Wilson is as good as Brees ? Come on, I know you remember showing your love for that article that said Wilson is better than Brady, as good as Brees, and will inevitably be the best QB in the league. This is what you believe, and that's ok, as long you know you have zero credibility. It's America, you're allowed to have whatever opinion you want. Just don't expect people to value worthless opinions like Wilson is as good as Brees.

And yes Ritalin, great theory. I became a tebow bandwagoner before he even got drafted. How desperate will you get, is the question.

Comment

I showed my love for an article? Okay go ahead and dig though the multiple post to show that I showed my love for an article.

Comment

I showed my love for an article? Okay go ahead and dig though the multiple post to show that I showed my love for an article.
                                What kind of torment are you trying to force on me? Why would anyone want to dig through your trolling to find the mulitiple pff articles that you gush over?

Anytime you tried to feign knowledge on something you would lean on a google search, misreading football outsiders and cherry picking from PFF. If it wasn't for PFF you wouldn't be on these boards trying to talk football smack. Or if you did you'd sound just like rsrobinson.

Comment

Working...
                                X