Best fans in the nfl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
    What kind of torment are you trying to force on me? Why would anyone want to dig through your trolling to find the mulitiple pff articles that you gush over?

Anytime you tried to feign knowledge on something you would lean on a google search, misreading football outsiders and cherry picking from PFF. If it wasn't for PFF you wouldn't be on these boards trying to talk football smack. Or if you did you'd sound just like rsrobinson.
    As I suspected. All hat no cattle. Frankly OF, you're a waste of my time. When you have something to say that you can actually support let me know. Otherwise, I'm no longer bothering with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
      As I suspected. All hat no cattle. Frankly OF, you're a waste of my time. When you have something to say that you can actually support let me know. Otherwise, I'm no longer bothering with you.
      Nice try, Trekkie, but considering your trolling and lying, the onus is on you to prove you're not lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
        Yes stop wasting Rigelian's valuable time, OrangeFaithful! It's so valuable that he spends all of it here in the Broncos Smack section!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          Yes stop wasting Rigelian's valuable time, OrangeFaithful! It's so valuable that he spends all of it here in the Broncos Smack section!
          I know, I'm just so ashamed right now. I overfed the hungry troll. Good thing he has nothing better to do, I'm sure he'll come back.
          Last edited by OrangeFaithful; 08-23-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
            I know, I'm just so ashamed right now. I overfed the hungry troll. Good thing h
            e has nothing better to do, I'm sure he'll come back.
            Yes dont waste his time when he could be pouring over pff stories looking for something he can twist
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Since Denver has such great fans, I'd like to know something.

EXACTLY what is the malfunction with y'all not being able to shut up when your offense has the ball? You guys do understand how home field advantage works, right?

Step 1) Shout when the opposing team has the ball.
              Step 2) Shut up when your offense has the ball.
              Last edited by ruksak; 08-24-2014, 12:36 AM.
              sigpic
              Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                Seahawk and Steelers fans are the same thing. When their team is losing you can't find a single one of them.
                It's true about Seahawks fans. I have been a broncos fan for over 30 years, and if we went 0-16 five years straight I would still wave my broncos flag with honor. I have lived in the Seattle area for about 15 years, and in the last year I have seen more Seahawks stuff than I have in all the years before it combined... The seahawks fans are as fair weathered as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post

EXACTLY what is the malfunction with y'all not being able to shut up when your offense has the ball? You guys do understand how home field advantage works, right?

Is that how its supposed to work? Oh snap never knew. It was preseason...a large portion of the people at those games never get to go and got excited so they made some noise. Who cares? This is the one thing that bugs me about Peyton...look 9 out of 10 times the stadium will be silent but he needs to work around the crowd too. This is where the error came from in the Super Bowl as well. At home or not is shouldn't matter he should be able to call audibles with noise.

Word to the wise not a good idea to rip on the fanbase you are trying to somewhat assimilate with when you follow a player there. Just Sayin'.
                  sigpic

Comment

its gotta be green bay IMO

just over 100k people live in that small town and its cold as hell, yet they sell out like the broncos do. football is the religion up in GB, it's as close to a die hard college fanbase as you are going to get in the NFL.

which IMO college football fan bases are just on another level of fanhood compared to the NFL.

Comment

We are use to our HOF QB Elway who wasn't affected by crowd noise. We got Peyton from your fan base who basically were created by Manning with his audibles.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, last year, those who have yearly seats and normally go to the stadium were very quiet on offense. This was a blip in the road. People know what to do.

I think it's also helpful to have to deal with whatever condition the team is faced with - crowd noise, weather, field issues, whatever the case may be. Can't hurt anyway if he has to deal with more crowd noise than normal.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          We are use to our HOF QB Elway who wasn't affected by crowd noise. We got Peyton from your fan base who basically were created by Manning with his audibles.
                          Actually Elway used to give us the double finger shhhhh sign a lot and wave his arms in a downward motion to try and calm us down....he just never whined about it Like Manning does...
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                          X