Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

refs are afraid to call penalties on seattle: especially at home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refs are afraid to call penalties on seattle: especially at home.

it is clear watching the pre-season games against the chargers and bears that the refs are totally intimidated to throw obvious flags on seattle. will be different on road, however, this season. last year they ( seattle ) were very impressive 6-2 on road. THIS YEAR: no better than .500, especially now that legion of gloom can't cheat on every pass play. refs won't be intimidated by l.o.g. on the road.

I agree on them being afraid to call penalties at Seattle. You can't blame the Refs though, Seattle fans are louder human beings than normal. If you make them mad they cod break your ear drums.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-22-2014, 10:49 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Yup, I believe the same thing. I don't think the crowd noise should determine whether the refs throw flags in Seattle. But you can clearly tell these refs are intimidated there.

But they have no issue calling a million flags on the Bears. The overturned TD by Cutler because of an offensive PI on Brandon Marshall was ridiculous. Even the announcers were stunned by it.

And on a side note, these announcers are horrible to listen to.
      Last edited by broncoslover115; 08-23-2014, 05:40 AM.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The refs are afraid of Seattle too... very creative... I like it.
        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Ref 1: Oh no! We are scheduled to call a game in Seattle.
          Ref 2: Oh..Oh...you know what that means? Better keep our flags in our pockets!
          Ref 3: Yeah, it is loud there. I am bringing my ear plugs.
          Ref 4: Oh good idea. Better bring an umbrella too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by t.rex2084 View Post
            it is clear watching the pre-season games against the chargers and bears that the refs are totally intimidated to throw obvious flags on seattle. will be different on road, however, this season. last year they ( seattle ) were very impressive 6-2 on road. THIS YEAR: no better than .500, especially now that legion of gloom can't cheat on every pass play. refs won't be intimidated by l.o.g. on the road.
            Please tell me you're being sarcastic?? The NFL has cried because the Seahawks hold and cheated and now that they're adjusting and proving that they truly are the best corners. I have read some idiotic posts but this takes the taco.

So far, their cornerbacks are some of the least penalized in the NFL this preseason. Perhaps they have superior planning and preparation and just work harder than the other teams. But hey whatever you need to do to have your excuses ready in the event the Seahawks take home the Lombardi trophy again.

If I were a Denver Bronco fan I would be embarrassed by this post. Your team is elite, you don't need to cry. Truly Pathetic!!!
            Last edited by seahawks12th; 08-23-2014, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Yup, I believe the same thing. I don't think the crowd noise should determine whether the refs throw flags in Seattle. But you can clearly tell these refs are intimidated there.

But they have no issue calling a million flags on the Bears. The overturned TD by Cutler because of an offensive PI on Brandon Marshall was ridiculous. Even the announcers were stunned by it.

And on a side note, these announcers are horrible to listen to.
              Do you need a tissue? Sniff sniff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU

Yes many riots have occurred during football games at our stadium because of refs penalizing us. Perhaps the Bears were issued penalties because they committed them?

Comment

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post

Yes many riots have occurred during football games at our stadium because of refs penalizing us. Perhaps the Bears were issued penalties because they committed them?
                We're clearly making light of the situation. Even your own announcers had to admit that pass interfernce call was a load of crickey, mate.

Comment

Did you not read what I wrote? Your announcers were saying that several of the penalties against the Bears were totally bogus ESPECIALLY the offensive PI call against Brandon Marshall in the end zone that over turned a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                    We're clearly making light of the situation. Even your own announcers had to admit that pass interfernce call was a load of crickey, mate.
                    We had Bill Leavy as the head referee who is the most hated man in Seattle. Nothing that man calls is right, at least through my seahawk homer goggles.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Did you not read what I wrote? Your announcers were saying that several of the penalties against the Bears were totally bogus ESPECIALLY the offensive PI call against Brandon Marshall in the end zone that over turned a TD.
                      So one bad call is gives credence that the refs are afraid to throw flags against The Hawks in Seattle? How do we know that Lane doesn't intercept it from the 3 without OPI?
                      Last edited by seahawks12th; 08-23-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Please tell me you're being sarcastic?? The NFL has cried because the Seahawks hold and cheated and now that they're adjusting and proving that they truly are the best corners. I have read some idiotic posts but this takes the taco.

So far, their cornerbacks are some of the least penalized in the NFL this preseason. Perhaps they have superior planning and preparation and just work harder than the other teams. But hey whatever you need to do to have your excuses ready in the event the Seahawks take home the Lombardi trophy again.

If I were a Denver Bronco fan I would be embarrassed by this post. Your team is elite, you don't need to cry. Truly Pathetic!!!
                        Least penalized in preseason. oh no's, preseason is the best proof you could have offered, how can anyone possibly argue that?! I guess we'll just forget they're the most penalized during the regular season, then.

So many blown calls in that game, from offensive PI to obvious molestation by your DBs, once again.

The most hilarious part was seeing Wilson cry about getting hit when he slid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU&app=desktop

This is football, princess, pull your panties up and deal with it. Briggs was already launching for the hit before Wilson went for the slide, but these refs have to be bandwagon fans too because they called the penalty after Wilson cried for it.
                        Last edited by OrangeFaithful; 08-23-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

So one bad call is gives credence that the refs are afraid to throw flags against The Hawks in Seattle?
                          It certainly wasn't one bad call and there were MANY defensive holding calls made by your team that WEREN'T called while they were called on the Bears.

However, there certainly hasn't been consistency around the league in other games, I'll give you that. But, to me, it was very noticeable that Seattle was getting away with non-calls more than the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                            Least penalized in preseason. oh no's, preseason is the best proof you could have offered, how can anyone possibly argue that?! I guess we'll just forget they're the most penalized during the regular season, then.

So many blown calls in that game, from offensive PI to obvious molestation by your DBs, once again.

The most hilarious part was seeing Wilson cry about getting hit when he slid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU&app=desktop

This is football, little girl, pull your panties up and deal with it. Briggs was already launching for the hit before Wilson went for the slide, but these refs have to be bandwagon fans too because they called the penalty after Wilson cried for it.
                            So according to you, the NFL has rigged the games towards Seattle, is that what I hear? This gets better every second. Briggs hit was a penalty. Wilson was hit in the head. Briggs's stupidity, end of story!

The Bears got a total ass kicking!!

Comment

So according to you, the NFL has rigged the games towards Seattle, is that what I hear? This gets better every second. Briggs hit was a penalty. Wilson was hit in the head. Briggs's stupidity, end of story!
                              Go ahead, twist my words to fit your agenda. All anyone is saying is those refs should be fired, because some of those calls/non-calls were down right atrocious.

Watch the game again, homer, Briggs shoulder made contact with WIlson's shoulder. Someone call the national guard! They're actually tackling in football!

Wilson's fault for sliding late in between defenders. Briggs was going for the tackle before that slide started.

Comment

Working...
                              X