Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

refs are afraid to call penalties on seattle: especially at home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
    Because it didn't play out the way you wanted? Does it hurt your feelings that your Broncos might be in trouble week three? Superior coaching and organization so continue to cry.
    You're cranking that troll dial to full blast right now, it's hilarious.

I'm guessing you're projecting your own hurt feelings when the hags got out-physicaled by the Broncos in a preseason game. Try not to stress out so much, it was just a preseason game. It's not like it'll be a repeat in week 3.

Or will it?

Unlike you, I don't have to be ridiculously biased and make impossible predictions about my team to believe and have confidence in them. Might want to try it sometime, it's called being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
      Unlike you, I don't have to be ridiculously biased and make impossible predictions about my team to believe and have confidence in them. Might want to try it sometime, it's called being honest.
      I'll be honest and say that I expect Seattle's defense will drop off a bit due primarily to the loss of Chris Clemons... and I also expect that Seattle's offense will improve quite a bit due primarily to the addition of Percy Harvin and a slightly improved O-line by comparison to last year.

I also expect Seattle to better achieve 50/50 on run/pass this year and Wilson's stats will all improve, contrary to some here who firmly believe that as a QB's passing attempts increase, their ave. stats per attempt must necessarily decrease.

We may not see my predictions come true in weeks 1-3 due to the level of competition Seattle plays against... but I honestly believe that Seattle will be better in 2014 than they were in 2013.
      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
      X